WWarriors: Into the WWild

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
he doesn’t have any clue what happened. Picked him up for pic and to say I’ve held a baby possum and put him down.Jeez. I really can’t do anything of worth in this game thread. Never again sporty, never again!
Go sign up for new gaem so I can sheep ur reads

• Okay...
Reactions: 1 users
Once they’re off moms back they no longer rely on her for food or protecction

So shes kicked him out never to be seen again? Has to move to a different territory? I thought they could coexist. In any case, he's probably top of the food chain my side yard there, havent seen any giant boas yet. In fact... he might have been the one that killed little brown snake :(

• Wow
Well I wouldn't say it's deference, but they do things that get them village points over others so that's I guess shows their good wolf play.

I hate the rule of certain people NEED to by lynched midgame.. it makes games less fun for them if they are getting lynched for no reason besides that and if they are village some game they will never make it to endgame ever even if they are good at problem solving. It's like lynching people for the sole reason you can't read them. Its annoying af.
absolutely not saying you need to lynch them by mid game, just dont be led by them all the time.
I thought they were all suspicious but knew how hard it would be to get any of them lynched. That is the problem. When I finally decided to go all in and accused the ”big 3” I knew I would get immediately lynched, but felt it had to be done. No way I was surviving vs them, again that is the problem.

This was after you said you thought I was a villager, and after you scolded me earlier in the game for reads that were actually correct.

I was also called a "dumb f---" this game by someone else. I would argue that being upset by a rash of collective statements like that is not solely the fault of "my mindset."
1) I thought you were a wolf most of the game, just wasn’t willing to accuse you too overtly. I thought you were “over-playing” the woe is me tactic. Clearly, I was wrong, but it was WW, not personal in my case.

2) you are a “strong” WW presence in these games. That is a compliment to you, but when you are off your game you have to expect blowback. I think when both WZ and AM are working a timely against you it is probably more frustrating than usual for you, so I can see your frustration. I have single handedly lost a WW game or too. Part of the deal. Or you can just be a wallflower, and not have an impact....but I doubt you will do that (and I hope you don’t).

3). Didn’t see the dumb f comment. Not really appropriate in this forum so I don’t approve, but if it were the lounge I would say f-it. It’s just part of the game. People get heated, and some of those people are wolves. Here, no, that is not right.

anyway, I enjoyed playing with you and i really liked my “mass murderer“ comment, even if you weren’t a wolf, it was meant in fun to make my (incorrect) point.

personally, I have to deal with the fact that you and AM get me lynched EVERY SINGLE GAME regardless of my affiliation. I don’t take it personally. Don’t like it, but that is the game.

peace out
SOV

Mods thanks for the game, I enjoyed my brief unretirement, but I am going back into retirement (unless I can’t get back to work soon, then I am running a game to torture you all).

Sportponies, I like your style of game better than many other recent ones I have played, it is more in my tradition. Keep up the good work.

Kaydubs, I will always love you. you don’t get enough credit for your endless help. Take care.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Alissa is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: SDN Jackbox Party
Time: Apr 26, 2020 09:00 PM America/Detroit

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 875 8974 3866
BE THERE OR BE SQUARE! :heckyeah:

Edit: Oops my last name was on here

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I would just like to say. Besides Dubz who had a decent cover role which I only partially believed because I was brambleclaw, littlecloud and tadpole...bad and I should’ve went with my guuuuut. It’s fine I hate myself :flame:
Haha I knew nothing about the books and this game was so confusing that I just claimed by cover role and hoped for the best. Thanks Dubz for somewhat making sense of it for me, lol

• Love
Mods thanks for the game, I enjoyed my brief unretirement, but I am going back into retirement (unless I can’t get back to work soon, then I am running a game to torture you all).

Sportponies, I like your style of game better than many other recent ones I have played, it is more in my tradition. Keep up the good work.

Kaydubs, I will always love you. you don’t get enough credit for your endless help. Take care.
Xoxo, sobsob. You know this.

Thanks to the mods for setting up this game! I learned a whole bunch and I'm glad I got to play with such experienced players!

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Almost forgot! Thank you mods for an excellent game! Loved the flavor and it made me feel super nostalgic! :love:

• Love
Wow great game! My suspects list was pretty accurate, I feel like I did a lot better this game.

Reactions: 7 users
Oh oh I forgot to compliment @Kota1000 on having a wolf read on me on like d2 and sticking with it for most of the game :cat:

Thank you! I’m a little upset Alissa didn’t flip Wolf, but I figured it was either her or genny as a wolf with you. Good game, I had a hard time convincing anybody to lynch you! I look forward to future games with you and everyone else

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
The zoom is up and ready

I really need to change my user name to CubsZoo. I mean I got legit pics here. Then play WW and watch the mass pandemonium.
It would suit your maternal heritage too ;)
I mean it’s not like a bird egg, where the mom won’t take him back if it touched him, is it?
Nah, like Ski said. He's probably out on his own so he'll be fine. Usually once they're above 90 grams they're good, and he looks like he's about 100-something. Cute baby. <3

Ahhh this makes me smile, thank you :) It was a really exhausting game to run, but comments like this make it worth it. I appreciate it.

Reactions: 3 users
I've had calls for the spreadsheet. Once someone smarter than me can remind me how to share the spreadsheet to SDN, I'm happy to do that.
If it's a Google spreadsheet you can hyperlink it. Posting just the link will cause a mess but you can have the word "Spreadsheet" or something and then use the link option in the textbox toolbar. I usually change my share settings to people with the link can view only so people don't accidentally mess things up.

Putting this here for the noobs who might not get notifications from the Watering Hole thread!!

I want to start a tags list for all those who want an invite to Jackbox parties in the future. So far I have the following:

@SportPonies @WildZoo @BigCats @Sunbodi @capri1722 @CoffeeQuestionMark @Animal Midwife @Dr. ForgotToFlush @Melchizedek @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo @finnickthedog @StayingPositive2017 @Eriyo @Doggo Labs @Barkley13 @grebes4lyfe @Ms Procrastinator

please let me know if you want to be added or taken off of the list! Feel free to tag those who may be interested but are unlikely to see this post!

Reactions: 2 users
RDT_20211126_2026462058432189485304001.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users