WWarriors: Into the WWild

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Oh oh I forgot to compliment @Kota1000 on having a wolf read on me on like d2 and sticking with it for most of the game :cat:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
No dead chat for me, please.
then you'll miss this compliment
I still maintain that if she hasn't led a wolf lynch she needs to go before or at lylo. This is inspite of my village read on her, only because pippy is the best actress in the whole game :dead:
fwiw, I rate it as a civil dead chat. There were a few WTH is village doing comments because we thought we had the game figured out and then we were wrong so we should've been shouting at ourselves, really

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
then you'll miss this compliment
fwiw, I rate it as a civil dead chat. There were a few WTH is village doing comments because we thought we had the game figured out and then we were wrong so we should've been shouting at ourselves, really
Lol me about @mmmdreamerz

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Much love dolphino. You did great helping everybody with figuring out the theme stuff.

Edit: I don't have it in me to talk about what you did to take my sweep away from me, but, you know ;)

I almost puked calling you a hero on thread

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
  • Sad
Don't ever leave me alive for 130 pages' worth of getting **** on by my own team again. Really nasty stuff -- the anti-village sentiment that was getting tossed around by other villagers has made me never want to play on a team with some of you again. @StartingoverVet @Sunbodi @ziggyandjazzy @Animal Midwife @cubsrule4e @alissa14 this is not a single player game.
We weren't leaving you alive to get **** on :( I thought it would be fun to be in endgame with you and AM, and then we ran into needing to kill PRs. It had nothing to do with how the other villagers were treating you and we weren't even encouraging any of that.

Don't ever leave me alive for 130 pages' worth of getting **** on by my own team again. Really nasty stuff -- the anti-village sentiment that was getting tossed around by other villagers has made me never want to play on a team with some of you again. @StartingoverVet @Sunbodi @ziggyandjazzy @Animal Midwife @cubsrule4e @alissa14 this is not a single player game.
That definitely wasn’t our intention to make you feel used and I don’t think we did? I’m really sorry we made you feel that way pippy :(

I know. I was trying to destabilize my lynch and distract from other wolves leading. I wouldn't say that stuff unless I knew I was wrong, but I'm sorry anyway.

Members don't see this ad :)
I’m so very sad I should’ve stuck to what I wanted to do. But I let other people sway me. Freaking eriyo and genny. I never would’ve gotten Dubz at that point in time. Maybe eventually but only after those two had flipped.

• Haha
I also hate myself for even thinking for a second genny was tadpole...disgusting.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5 users
you didn't include me in this but I did make a rude comment at the beginning of the game to you that was unwarranted and just me frustrated about always having to defend against things that don't make sense to me so I wanted to apologize for that

Reactions: 1 user
Meant to ask, are you at UW? I'm starting there in the fall!!!! So excited!
I went there for undergrad! I’m at WSU now for vet school and am about to graduate :D

let me know if you have any questions about UW! Totally loved it there

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
I also hate myself for even thinking for a second genny was tadpole...disgusting.
Uhhhh yeah...I seriously ****ed up letting sunbodi get lynched but she was frustrating me with the vitriol even though the chaos was good for us. Whoops.

I thought it would be fun to be in endgame with you and AM, and then we ran into needing to kill PRs.
I mean I don't know what else you call this. Fun for who? Me, who hadn't voted for a wolf all game despite trying as hard as I could? No.

Power roles explanation would work if you had actually killed any power roles other than BC/Kota/Barks.

you didn't include me in this but I did make a rude comment at the beginning of the game to you that was unwarranted and just me frustrated about always having to defend against things that don't make sense to me so I wanted to apologize for that
I didn't include you because it was a one-off and you already apologized anyways. But thank you.

Did you guys think I could protect myself?I couldn't but I thought maybe that was standard in protector roles and kept expecting to die.

Lesson: NOTHING is standard in WW

I mean I don't know what else you call this. Fun for who? Me, who hadn't voted for a wolf all game despite trying as hard as I could? No.

Power roles explanation would work if you had actually killed any power roles other than BC/Kota/Barks.
Next time I'll kill you n1 then.

We also killed doggo. 3m was also a potential PR, we wanted her out of the way before (hopefully) lynching the person she was the backup for because we weren't sure who that was, which is what happened. The alissa kill was because we were starting to flounder and wanted to try to recruit the loner for more coordination, the moonpool thing was still hanging around so we thought if she wasn't the loner maybe there was a hidden part to her role.

Did you guys think I could protect myself?I couldn't but I thought maybe that was standard in protector roles and kept expecting to die.

Nope it was just that I was able to redirect you so it didn't matter that you lived

• Sad
Also I'm glad to know I was not in pippy's pocket! :love: :love: :love: I should not have answered anything on thread about protector questions, but I couldn't find anyone to open a PM with and Ijust wanted a friend lol bad bad bad

And then to out my role because Wondering redirected me, but i thought it was wolves. Omg. Crazy making.

I didn't think you could but was weakly trying to make the wolves think you could, and was really glad you never commented on it haha. The ability can go either way.

Honestly Pippy I don't appreciate you trying to make us feel bad for playing the game to win. We didn't do anything wrong nor were we pointedly targeting you in any way. I'm sorry if you felt used. After the failed ploy with barks we pretty much left you alone.

• Okay...
Next time I'll kill you n1 then.

We also killed doggo. 3m was also a potential PR, we wanted her out of the way before (hopefully) lynching the person she was the backup for because we weren't sure who that was, which is what happened. The alissa kill was because we were starting to flounder and wanted to try to recruit the loner for more coordination, the moonpool thing was still hanging around so we thought if she wasn't the loner maybe there was a hidden part to her role.
the fake moonpool :penguin:

• Haha
I would just like to say. Besides Dubz who had a decent cover role which I only partially believed because I was brambleclaw, littlecloud and tadpole...bad and I should’ve went with my guuuuut. It’s fine I hate myself :flame:

• Haha
I would just like to say. Besides Dubz who had a decent cover role which I only partially believed because I was brambleclaw, littlecloud and tadpole...bad and I should’ve went with my guuuuut. It’s fine I hate myself :flame:
A decent cover role that I made up too :rofl: I was really glad I didn't end up having to claim Redtail before the switch, that would have killed me.

We were scrambling to get eriyo to convince Mrs that she was her backup. Actually only had that idea after you pointed out Littlecloud was Runningnose's apprentice. Sooo thank you? :kiss:

A decent cover role that I made up too :rofl: I was really glad I didn't end up having to claim Redtail before the switch, that would have killed me.

We were scrambling to get eriyo to convince Mrs that she was her backup. Actually only had that idea after you pointed out Littlecloud was Runningnose's apprentice. Sooo thank you? :kiss:
Lol but that wasnt convincing at all. But you’re welcome. No one would just believe me that sporty wouldn’t put two random medicine cats in the game. BOTH from shadowclan so it would explain any PM-ing. Plus spotted leaf was a medicine cat but I digress. Also really wish you had claimed brambleclaw so I could’ve been like AHA lies.

Lol but that wasnt convincing at all. But you’re welcome. No one would just believe me that sporty wouldn’t put two random medicine cats in the game. BOTH from shadowclan so it would explain any PM-ing. Plus spotted leaf was a medicine cat but I digress. Also really wish you had claimed brambleclaw so I could’ve been like AHA lies.
Only needed to convince one person ;)
Haha I'm not nearly that reckless with my role claims. I had to get myself and genny off the chopping block so I had to make it just crazy enough to be believable, but not too far out of the realm of possibility. Eriyo's was last minute because I didn't expect her to end up on the board, and I figured claiming her death avoidance would get her lynched anyway. Vanilla didn't work. There was a lot of very fast typing in wolf chat last night.

• Haha

Is this even real life? A very unfortunate post. I never attacked you in any way, much less was I "really nasty" to you or anyone for that matter, except the one time with @dolphin106258 (sorry). I was just as frustrated as you were. In fact, I cant even recall us interacting more than a few times. If thats really what you want, I will gladly respect your wishes.

Oh yeah. Forgot about that. Well. I told you I would have done it :p That wasn't to be mean or anything though, and I didn't think village would turn on you for it.
Ok, so my feelings remain invalid despite actual facts, and it's fine because you warned me & thus I should have known better. Got it :thumbup: Why not just say "I'm sorry about that, in retrospect maybe not great timing"?

I find it harder to support winners when they are still trying to win at all costs after the game is over.

(Other wolves not included -- you are fine and I'm sorry for harping on this so much that it made you feel badly. You had a great game.)

Ok, so my feelings remain invalid despite actual facts, and it's fine because you warned me & thus I should have known better. Got it :thumbup: Why not just say "I'm sorry about that, in retrospect maybe not great timing"?

I find it harder to support winners when they are still trying to win at all costs after the game is over.

(Other wolves not included -- you are fine and I'm sorry for harping on this so much that it made you feel badly. You had a great game.)
Because I'm tired of nothing I do being good enough even in a game where I was actively trying to be nice to you. No pip, I'm not sorry for a freaking post restriction. It's part of the game. It wasn't even my idea or my ability, there was no ill intent behind it, and I really don't know what you're talking about with the timing either. I'm sorry you're upset, I'm sorry other people in the game were ganging up on you. You're blowing this up into some big thing where you were being maliciously targeted by us and it just isn't true. Caiter thought you would be amused and you've made her feel terrible over it.