WWarriors: Into the WWild

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SportPonies

Tie Goon
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
1587176249585.png

"Destiny isn't a path that any cat follows blindly. It is always a matter of choice, and sometimes the heart speaks the loudest."
-Leafpool

Those with disregard for the Warrior Code ravage the homeland. The forest and lake territories have once again become war-torn and bloody. The treacherous ones must be exiled, or all will die.

Make your moves carefully. The future of the clans lies in your paws.

1587176235078.png

Rules:
1. Each night, you may select a player to attempt to open a PM with. The PM will successfully open only if that player is within your clan. Be wise- it may not be within your favor to announce your clan publicly on the game thread.
2. No screeshots of game thread or PM. Quoting player PMs is acceptable. Quoting mod PMs is not.
3. Don't edit lynch votes. It is okay to edit regular posts.
4. Lynch may close early if discussion stops and there's an overwhelming majority.
5. Early actions and contingency actions are much appreciated because there are like 700 of you.
6. Dead must post in **** stars ****
7. Lynch closes at 9 PM CST. Night closes at 8 AM CST or whenever mods finish the write up.
8. Nooblets (since we have 2) are permitted to ask general game questions in their mod PM. If anyone requires a sub, please ask in your role PM.
9. Write ups may actually have clues, y'all

It is now Day 1. Lynch closes at 9 PM CST tomorrow (Saturday).

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I have a feeling I’m gonna be very behind after the next 6 hours of sleeping and then work tomorrow...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5 users
I'm Dasher
Now who are Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner and Blixen?

Rudolph don't reveal cuz clearly you're a PR.

• Hmm
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Another PMing game :scared: #traumatized

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Woooo! This gon be a blast. As I prepare to go to bed and wake up for 8 am work tomorrow lol

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
lynch alissa

Although I do appreciate the Carmel picture :love:

@SARdoghandler don't you dare laugh react me, I’d be voting you right now if I could :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright:

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
Trying 2 remember my warrior cat lore, which outsider clan would it be without regard for the warrior code??

Write up says clues o_O

Reactions: 1 user
lynch BigCats
watched you play dumb during noob game. No knowledge of games since then but not crazy about your "traumatized" post
Ohhh lol well you must’ve missed literally last game where I got horrifically pocketed by SAR in PM and ended up losing the game for village

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Hey paws,
Can I recommend a benadryl? You're coming out of the gate pretty hard

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
click your name at top, drop down to privacy, uncheck box for show online status

Fixed, I’m using the app because it’s quicker to get notifications and stuff when I’m busy, but it’s really confusing

Reactions: 1 user