-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWe Be Thankful Sign up
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
This will be a 36/12 unless people think they can do the 12/12 but I know holidays and such etc
@SARdoghandler ?
@SARdoghandler ?
1. @Animal Midwife ?
7. @WildZoo ?
14. @SportPonies ?
7. @WildZoo ?
14. @SportPonies ?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1. AM
7. @WildZoo ?
14. @SportPonies ?
7. @WildZoo ?
14. @SportPonies ?
I guess this is enough to send out roles. What an intimately sized game...
This reminds me of that one time, granted it was slightly bigger, with the SAR speed game and the deep Mel pockets. Was an adrenaline trip.I guess this is enough to send out roles. What an intimately sized game...
Yessss!! I’m actually down for 12/12 since I’m off the second half of the week, but also wouldn’t complain about 36/12. Hubs gets cranky when I’m constantly on my phone haha.
1. AM
7. @WildZoo ?
9. Cyndia
14. @SportPonies ?
1. AM
7. @WildZoo ?
9. Cyndia
14. @SportPonies ?
I mean, isn’t it always an adrenaline trip into deep Mel pockets for you?This reminds me of that one time, granted it was slightly bigger, with the SAR speed game and the deep Mel pockets. Was an adrenaline trip.
I’m leaning 36/12 cause of the holiday and starting Wednesday morning so day cycle runs over thanksgiving. But we can always adjust if people want to
Subbing. One sec
@WildZoo @vetmedhead @JustPaws @cdo96 @Animal Midwife @SARdoghandler @finnickthedog @Coopah @Barkley13 @Doggo Labs @MSUcvmHOPE @capri1722 @SportPonies @genny @Caia @Ms Procrastinator @cubsrule4e @Navilly @Dr. ForgotToFlush @Caiter92 @PippyPony @jaboo @MOOSEygoosey @mypetmoose @Melchizedek @Mad Jack @ddstothecor @Cyndia @mmmdreamerz @MixedAnimals77 @CoffeeQuestionMark @Stagg737 @alissa14 @BigCats @WonderingStudent @killerleaf @LunaOri @Doctor-S @FrostySparrow @Dinashadow @allieh8607 @Lupin21 @StartingoverVet @tartesos @ThoracicGuy etc come play!
Who is LunaOri, Lawpy?@WildZoo @vetmedhead @JustPaws @cdo96 @Animal Midwife @SARdoghandler @finnickthedog @Coopah @Barkley13 @Doggo Labs @MSUcvmHOPE @capri1722 @SportPonies @genny @Caia @Ms Procrastinator @cubsrule4e @Navilly @Dr. ForgotToFlush @Caiter92 @PippyPony @jaboo @MOOSEygoosey @mypetmoose @Melchizedek @Mad Jack @ddstothecor @Cyndia @mmmdreamerz @MixedAnimals77 @CoffeeQuestionMark @Stagg737 @alissa14 @BigCats @WonderingStudent @killerleaf @LunaOri @Doctor-S @FrostySparrow @Dinashadow @allieh8607 @Lupin21 @StartingoverVet @tartesos @ThoracicGuy etc come play!
Who is LunaOri, Lawpy?
I accidentally tagged a med school adcom
1. AM
7. @WildZoo ?
9. Cyndia
10. Doggo
14. @SportPonies ?
7. @WildZoo ?
9. Cyndia
10. Doggo
14. @SportPonies ?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Omg how do you edit quotes with this new system1. AM
7. @WildZoo ?
9. Cyndia
10. Doggo
14. @SportPonies
I'm going to have to relearn SDN. I'm in, no need for the tag/question mark
Oooh starting Wednesday morning? that's perfect
1. AM
7. Dubz
9. Cyndia
10. Doggo
13. Barks
14. @SportPonies ?
1. AM
7. Dubz
9. Cyndia
10. Doggo
13. Barks
14. @SportPonies ?
I couldn't figure it out lol I had to copy and paste the listOmg how do you edit quotes with this new system
I switched over to Toggle BB code because I'm a pleb.Omg how do you edit quotes with this new system
I'm going to have to relearn SDN. I'm in, no need for the tag/question mark
I had to do that too!I couldn't figure it out lol I had to copy and paste the list
@Lawpy thanks for the tag! Will think about if I will be able to play since now I’ll hopefully have more time because of the holiday 🤔
Oh man. I’m concerned....I’ll probably do what AM saidOmg how do you edit quotes with this new system
I'm going to have to relearn SDN. I'm in, no need for the tag/question mark
I just realized THERES A LOT OF NEW EMOJIS!
🐭🐸🐔🐵🐬🍈🍞🍔🍆🧉🏋️♂️🎹🎲🎸🛳️⛵🏜️📡🕯️💴☪️🔯❣️💚❤️💙🇸🇭😎😒🤬🧐😙
🐭🐸🐔🐵🐬🍈🍞🍔🍆🧉🏋️♂️🎹🎲🎸🛳️⛵🏜️📡🕯️💴☪️🔯❣️💚❤️💙🇸🇭😎😒🤬🧐😙
I just realized THERES A LOT OF NEW EMOJIS!
🐭🐸🐔🐵🐬🍈🍞🍔🍆🧉🏋️♂️🎹🎲🎸🛳️⛵🏜️📡🕯️💴☪️🔯❣️💚❤️💙🇸🇭😎😒🤬🧐😙
😡🤬👿😡
why is AM mad? 🙁 😢🥺😢😭😿
I'm not mad; I'm angery.why is AM mad? 🙁 😢🥺😢😭😿
I honestly don't know how anyone ever had time for WW during school
Ooh, thanks for the tag but I'm out for a while longer. NAVLE in a couple weeks.
If you just click in the quote box and delete, it worksOmg how do you edit quotes with this new system
I'm going to have to relearn SDN.
Good luck studying!Ooh, thanks for the tag but I'm out for a while longer. NAVLE in a couple weeks.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks for the tag but I'm still not playing. Enjoy the game guys!@WildZoo @vetmedhead @JustPaws @cdo96 @Animal Midwife @SARdoghandler @finnickthedog @Coopah @Barkley13 @Doggo Labs @MSUcvmHOPE @capri1722 @SportPonies @genny @Caia @Ms Procrastinator @cubsrule4e @Navilly @Dr. ForgotToFlush @Caiter92 @PippyPony @jaboo @MOOSEygoosey @mypetmoose @Melchizedek @Mad Jack @ddstothecor @Cyndia @mmmdreamerz @MixedAnimals77 @CoffeeQuestionMark @Stagg737 @alissa14 @BigCats @WonderingStudent @killerleaf @LunaOri @Doctor-S @FrostySparrow @Dinashadow @allieh8607 @Lupin21 @StartingoverVet @tartesos @ThoracicGuy etc come play!
Yes, I'll play.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Easy, you play during class and when you should be studying and when you should be sleepingI honestly don't know how anyone ever had time for WW during school
I’m on my vacation block the next two weeks so sure...
1. AM
2. Alissa
3. 3m
7. Dubz
9. Cyndia
10. Doggo
13. Barks
14. @SportPonies ?
1. AM
2. Alissa
3. 3m
7. Dubz
9. Cyndia
10. Doggo
13. Barks
14. @SportPonies ?
I guess I know why I had 17 notifications when I woke up....
you can remove my tag lol. I’ll play
you can remove my tag lol. I’ll play
Signups close Tuesday nightish with 36/12 cycles
1. AM
2. Alissa
3. 3m
4. genny
7. Dubz
9. Cyndia
10. Doggo
13. Barks
14. Sporty
1. AM
2. Alissa
3. 3m
4. genny
7. Dubz
9. Cyndia
10. Doggo
13. Barks
14. Sporty
Put me in coach! pretty please
Signups close Tuesday nightish with 36/12 cycles
1. AM
2. Alissa
3. 3m
4. genny
5. killer
7. Dubz
9. Cyndia
10. Doggo
13. Barks
14. Sporty
1. AM
2. Alissa
3. 3m
4. genny
5. killer
7. Dubz
9. Cyndia
10. Doggo
13. Barks
14. Sporty
Thanks for tagging me ... sorry, can't commit to playing WW right now due to surging caseload. Miss everyone!@WildZoo @vetmedhead @JustPaws @cdo96 @Animal Midwife @SARdoghandler @finnickthedog @Coopah @Barkley13 @Doggo Labs @MSUcvmHOPE @capri1722 @SportPonies @genny @Caia @Ms Procrastinator @cubsrule4e @Navilly @Dr. ForgotToFlush @Caiter92 @PippyPony @jaboo @MOOSEygoosey @mypetmoose @Melchizedek @Mad Jack @ddstothecor @Cyndia @mmmdreamerz @MixedAnimals77 @CoffeeQuestionMark @Stagg737 @alissa14 @BigCats @WonderingStudent @killerleaf @LunaOri @Doctor-S @FrostySparrow @Dinashadow @allieh8607 @Lupin21 @StartingoverVet @tartesos @ThoracicGuy etc come play!
15. MsP. curse new updates!Signups close Tuesday nightish with 36/12 cycles
1. AM
2. Alissa
3. 3m
4. genny
5. killer
7. Dubz
9. Cyndia
10. Doggo
13. Barks
14. Sporty
If you click on the rightmost 3 dots in the posting tools, and then on the brackets that come up, it’s just like before the update and you can edit quotes easily.15. MsP. curse new updates!!!!!!
Lots to be thankful for, still no time to dedicate like I used to. Can put me in to sub though. 😀
Signups close Tuesday nightish with 36/12 cycles. There will be some level of required participation.
1. AM
2. Alissa
3. 3m
4. genny
5. killer
7. Dubz
9. Cyndia
10. Doggo
13. Barks
14. Sporty
15. MsP
Sub
a. Lawpy
b. Lupin
1. AM
2. Alissa
3. 3m
4. genny
5. killer
7. Dubz
9. Cyndia
10. Doggo
13. Barks
14. Sporty
15. MsP
Sub
a. Lawpy
b. Lupin
Ugh I really want to play but I don't know if I'll be around reliably enough 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Plans: send roles this evening. Start tomorrow morning
Signups close Tuesday nightish with 36/12 cycles. There will be some level of required participation.
1. AM
2. Alissa
3. 3m
4. genny
5. killer
7. Dubz
9. Cyndia
10. Doggo
13. Barks
14. Sporty
15. MsP
16. Wonder
Sub
a. Lawpy
b. Lupin
1. AM
2. Alissa
3. 3m
4. genny
5. killer
7. Dubz
9. Cyndia
10. Doggo
13. Barks
14. Sporty
15. MsP
16. Wonder
Sub
a. Lawpy
b. Lupin
Working on roles
Signups close Tuesday nightish with 36/12 cycles. There will be some level of required participation.
1. AM
2. Alissa
3. 3m
4. genny
5. killer
7. Dubz
8. SAR
9. Cyndia
10. Doggo
13. Barks
14. Sporty
15. MsP
16. Wonder
Sub
a. Lawpy
b. Lupin
1. AM
2. Alissa
3. 3m
4. genny
5. killer
7. Dubz
8. SAR
9. Cyndia
10. Doggo
13. Barks
14. Sporty
15. MsP
16. Wonder
Sub
a. Lawpy
b. Lupin
All rolls should be present in your inboxes. Head here next: Game thread
Similar threads
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 143
- Views
- 7K