WWhat a Normal, Boring, Everyday Vet Clinic - Game Thread

Started by Trilt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm going to be giving a LOT of people creepy ass vibes.

FFS, if we have to lynch serher AGAIN tomorrow, it is going to get old, fast.

The best thing we can do today is eliminate that giant question mark.

If people stay on the serher lynch, then I am going to smear parvo-laden poop on them.

Seriously guys, we need to lynch MJ today. If I am right and he has a block + delayed kill mechanism going on, then he is extremely dangerous to leave floating around.
 
If people stay on the serher lynch, then I am going to smear parvo-laden poop on them.

Seriously guys, we need to lynch MJ today. If I am right and he has a block + delayed kill mechanism going on, then he is extremely dangerous to leave floating around.

No, we need to get rid of the damn serher question mark that's been plaguing this stupid game for the last 3 days. We can lynch MJ tomorrow. I'll place a contingency tonight even. But we NEED to eliminate that question mark of serher or we're going to be doing it again.
 
I feel like people are going really out of their way to buy a likely wolf a second night out of a lynch. Ser's claimed ability is classic wolf BS, as any wolf can claim "oh there was a conversion" at virtually no cost. More likely, they're buying Ser time for an ability of some sort- either Ser is doing their extra kills or Ser has some other ability like conversion that requires kicking around until a predetermined night to use. If you want to be stupid and give her yet another night, be my guest. You know what my ability is, and it's zero threat, while Ser has been a suspicious unknown for days.

Look really hard at the people that have been trying to flip this vote. Somebody smells lupine.
 
Seriously guys, we need to lynch MJ today. If I am right and he has a block + delayed kill mechanism going on, then he is extremely dangerous to leave floating around.
The block I can see (if Trilt decided to throw balance out the window) but I'm really confused where the delayed kill is coming from. There is literally no evidence for it.
 
The block I can see (if Trilt decided to throw balance out the window) but I'm really confused where the delayed kill is coming from. There is literally no evidence for it.
Yeah, I really don't get that either. Has anyone I've talked to aside from LIS died? And he died like, next night, so... where's this magical trail of bodies? And if that is the case (which it isn't), someone I talked to will die tonight, which will clearly implicate me if you're correct, thus solving two mysteries if you lynch Ser and wait for the night writeup.

The Ser question needs to be settled so we're not doing this stupid dance every day forever, which benefits the wolves no matter how you slice it.
 
I feel like people are going really out of their way to buy a likely wolf a second night out of a lynch. Ser's claimed ability is classic wolf BS, as any wolf can claim "oh there was a conversion" at virtually no cost. More likely, they're buying Ser time for an ability of some sort- either Ser is doing their extra kills or Ser has some other ability like conversion that requires kicking around until a predetermined night to use. If you want to be stupid and give her yet another night, be my guest. You know what my ability is, and it's zero threat, while Ser has been a suspicious unknown for days.

Look really hard at the people that have been trying to flip this vote. Somebody smells lupine.

Or, alternate theory:

You, DVMD, and serher are ALL wolves, and you are trying to keep suspicion focused on serher because you decided to bus her days ago, and you are really upset that it is not happening.
 
Or, alternate theory:

You, DVMD, and serher are ALL wolves, and you are trying to keep suspicion focused on serher because you decided to bus her days ago, and you are really upset that it is not happening.
That would be the dumbest wolf strategy ever. This is why I hate playing with noobs, they don't understand the game at all. It's like we're playing chess but you're trying to use the rules of checkers.
facepalm.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I still think Serher is a wolf. I don't buy the conversion detector claim.

If I get proven wrong, so be it, but I think it is a lot more likely than MJ being a super powered wolf when we have only killed 1.

MJ's story makes more sense to me in general than serher's too.
 
Or, alternate theory:

You, DVMD, and serher are ALL wolves, and you are trying to keep suspicion focused on serher because you decided to bus her days ago, and you are really upset that it is not happening.

Come on, you know if I were trying to bus someone I'd do it a million times better than this.

You want the muzzle item description? I'll post it. I'm sure someone can confirm it exists.

But if you really want to test this then lynch serher, that'll answer one of us three. Then lynch MJ and is he's wolf too, then go ahead and lynch me...I'm village, 1000%.

Until then, I'm going to keep posting crap and pissing the wolves off because I'm 90% sure the presence outside my kennel the last 2 nights have been the wolves. Damn bastards can keep trying.
 
Wolves can kiss my ass, I know I'm pissing them off, but I'm not going anywhere until I'm lynched. Which I know will happen sooner or later. Until then, I'm going to continue trying to take these wolves out.

After serher... AM, then Pippy, then STL
The sad part is that I can tell when your intentions are good, but they are very misguided right now. I find it interesting that MJ is not on this list, then that yesterday you were happy going back there tomorrow.
 
Muzzle description:

You received an item!

Muzzle - Well, that little landshark can't get you now. The player you use this on will not be able to inflict harm on another player tonight.


Message last two nights about presence:

At some point you felt a presence near your cage... but you stayed very still and quiet and they moved on.

Again, you felt a presence near your cage... but you are a good puppy who is very good at sitting still and quiet and they moved on.
 
Don't play chess much, myself. But I play a mean game of checkers 😉
You'll never win an adult game by thinking about it like a child. The more experienced players here, myself included, are pointing to a Ser lynch because it's by far and away the best strategy. If Ser is a wolf, we've been letting her skate by for days. If she isn't a wolf, the wolves have left her alive to keep confusion stirring. She's got an unknown ability, but the one she's claiming is likely BS (and everyone straight out knows what my ability is). She was blocked on a night with no kills. Characters with multiple abilities generally aren't a thing in Trilt's games, and I've been talking to people every night. If you put all of that together, the best course of action would be to lynch Ser, see if anyone I talked to dies (most recently it was Great Butts and LoTF before that) and throw everything at me in the mean time tonight to sort out whether I'm a wolf or not.
 
The sad part is that I can tell when your intentions are good, but they are very misguided right now. I find it interesting that MJ is not on this list, then that yesterday you were happy going back there tomorrow.

If serher flips village, MJ will be on my list. If serher is wolf which I really believe, MJ isn't on that list.

Which is why we need to lynch serher...that lynch gives me information on every other player in this game
 
The sad part is that I can tell when your intentions are good, but they are very misguided right now. I find it interesting that MJ is not on this list, then that yesterday you were happy going back there tomorrow.

The really sad part, is you know the best play here for the village is to lynch serher, regardless if she's wolf or villager at this point. You know this and you aren't doing it....bringing you further up my suspicious list.
 
You'll never win an adult game by thinking about it like a child. The more experienced players here, myself included, are pointing to a Ser lynch because it's by far and away the best strategy. If Ser is a wolf, we've been letting her skate by for days. If she isn't a wolf, the wolves have left her alive to keep confusion stirring. She's got an unknown ability, but the one she's claiming is likely BS (and everyone straight out knows what my ability is). She was blocked on a night with no kills. Characters with multiple abilities generally aren't a thing in Trilt's games, and I've been talking to people every night. If you put all of that together, the best course of action would be to lynch Ser, see if anyone I talked to dies (most recently it was Great Butts and LoTF before that) and throw everything at me in the mean time tonight to sort out whether I'm a wolf or not.
Based off of something trilt said to me before the game, I am inclined to believe that there is not an affiliation seer in this game. I could be completely off base, but she really wants people focusing on post analysis. If there was one, I would imagine that they would be an EON seer. And they would likely not waste their life saying person X,y, or Z is a wolf if they are going to be lynched anyway...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The last game we let a player keep skating by like this they won the game for wolves.

Don't let it happen again.
I've seen two games in the last year that were lost because of stupid skating **** like this that was easily avoided. And one of them this exact same scenario came up, with me being village, and I laid out my entirely perfect case, and noobs ****ing lynched me like dinguses. I swear, it's like groundhog day around here.
 
Wolves can kiss my ass, I know I'm pissing them off, but I'm not going anywhere until I'm lynched. Which I know will happen sooner or later. Until then, I'm going to continue trying to take these wolves out.

After serher... AM, then Pippy, then STL

Unless STL was converted, I would vouch strong village for him. Pippy too - I was very suspicious of her at first but the more time goes on, the more her play screams noob and not wolf
 
So those that are switching to MJ... who will be tomorrow's scapegoat when we go to lynch ser.....

I mean first, PBC... that turned out well

Now MJ...

Who's next?

Anyone else not seeing that the same people pulling away yesterday and saving ser are the same ones avoiding it today?

And I don't believe for a hot second that all of you are 100% sure ser isn't a wolf and that's your reason. There are definitely nefarious reasons behind the not lynching ser two days in a row. The question is who are the nefarious ones and who are the innocent sheep just falling for it?
 
Unless STL was converted, I would vouch strong village for him. Pippy too - I was very suspicious of her at first but the more time goes on, the more her play screams noob and not wolf
She's a bad enough noob that she's almost worth lynching on principle (which is how we used to handle these things, and now you're seeing why). When you let people like this live instead of killing them off so that they can watch the game from a step back, they end up saying stupid things that confuse the hell out of the village noobs while the wolves just have a merry time. She's contributed nothing of note the entire game, but has been an ample generator of distraction.
 
I'm ok with an AM lynch too, but I honestly don't think ser is a wolf right now.

And she very well may not be. I'm fine with people thinking that. The problem is, until she is gone she will continue to be a question mark on the game....and it is a BIG distraction...clearly a big distraction. We can't move forward, until we solve this. That is something I feel everyone should be able to agree on. So, the best villager move would be to eliminate that question mark so that we don't continue to be distracted by it all game. It does nothing of benefit to the village to keep it in play. And by continuing to not lynch ser, we are actively shooting ourselves.
 
And she very well may not be. I'm fine with people thinking that. The problem is, until she is gone she will continue to be a question mark on the game....and it is a BIG distraction...clearly a big distraction. We can't move forward, until we solve this. That is something I feel everyone should be able to agree on. So, the best villager move would be to eliminate that question mark so that we don't continue to be distracted by it all game. It does nothing of benefit to the village to keep it in play. And by continuing to not lynch ser, we are actively shooting ourselves.
Question: If MJ flipped wolf, this doesn't change your opinion of serher at all?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The last game we let a player keep skating by like this they won the game for wolves.

Don't let it happen again.
Ack. I keep waffling about this. But we've been back and forth about this lynch too much, I agree that this is way too distracting, and we should clear this distraction, and get back to finding wolves. If anyone has an investigative role, you can check MJ tonight.

Unlynch MJ lynch Serher