WWhat a Normal, Boring, Everyday Vet Clinic - Game Thread

Started by Trilt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ack. I keep waffling about this. But we've been back and forth about this lynch too much, I agree that this is way too distracting, and we should clear this distraction, and get back to finding wolves. If anyone has an investigative role, you can check MJ tonight.

Unlynch MJ lynch Serher

Cdo, I like you, but this is a very bad decision. And it is really not a good idea to rely on potential seers.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ack. I keep waffling about this. But we've been back and forth about this lynch too much, I agree that this is way too distracting, and we should clear this distraction, and get back to finding wolves. If anyone has an investigative role, you can check MJ tonight.

Unlynch MJ lynch Serher
I suspect there are no affiliation seers in this game.
 
Cdo, I like you, but this is a very bad decision. And it is really not a good idea to rely on potential seers.

I don't think there are any seers. And I agree on the not relying on seers.

But please do consider that I have a lot of ww experience and it is in the villages best interest to lynch ser. We learn so much from that lynch. And we don't have to lynch her again tomorrow. Because I will continue to lynch her until she is lynched. She is the distraction that needs to be removed.
 
Cdo, I like you, but this is a very bad decision. And it is really not a good idea to rely on potential seers.
Here's the problem Pippy. Even IF serher comes back village and she was 100% telling the truth, we've wasted nearly 72 IRL hours focused on her alone and not focused on wolves in general. She's a huge distraction
 
Does anyone have an updated name list? (What disease they've claimed) I'm trying to find someone/ something do to a diagnostic test on. I'm leaning towards MJ/STL/ 3M
Hmoo - Corgi w/ prostate cancer
3m - DMH w/ stomatitis
Serher - Hyperthyroid cat
AM - Frenchie w/ atopic dermatitis
Jil - Greyhound with osteo
DVMD - Puppy w/ demodex
STL - DSH w/ CKD
WZ - Schnauzer w/ diabetes
Pippy - Border collie w/parvo
MJ - GSD w/ brucellosis
Sporty - Lab w/ addisons
Nyanko - Obese amazon
Butts - Rabbit w/ GI stasis
CDO - Vet
LotF - Bulldog w/ brachycephalic syndrome
 
Hmoo Corgi w/ prostate cancer
3m DMH w/ stomatitis
Serher Hyperthyroid cat
AM Frenchie w/ atopic dermatitis
Jil Greyhound with osteo
DVMD Puppy w/ demodex
STL DSH w/ CKD
WZ Schnauzer w/ diabetes
Pippy Border collie w/parvo
MJ GSD w/ brucellosis
Sporty Lab w/ addisons
Nyanko Obese amazon
Butts Rabbit w/ GI stasis
CDO Vet
LotF Bulldog w/ brachycephalic syndrome

Also, Teep is an animal.
 
How come you haven't addressed that your theory on MJ can't be right. That's your reason for lynching him but it has been shown it can't be accurate.
I was just about to ask this again, because I really don't understand where that theory is coming from.

From my perspective, we don't have any greater evidence for one being a wolf over the other, except we know for a fact what MJ's ability is, and we don't know for sure what ser's is. If they are both wolves, it makes way more sense to take out the unknown who could actually have a dangerous ability.

And I have seen way too many games where someone comes up multiple times and we wait and wait to do anything about it...and then they were a wolf the whole time.
 
Just test me to get some info. Special request for no rectals tho
I think it's extremely important that we check your prostate and lumbar lymph nodes, and that's gotta be done rectally. Unfortunately our Dr with the small hands isn't in today, the only one here now is Man Hands McGhee who doesn't even fit in the XL exam gloves. Sorry.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just test me to get some info. Special request for no rectals tho
Got it- use the really big loop. I'll be gentle, I promise :laugh:


Unrelated but I found this and giggled.
6e2bea09df38244d1007a962d66b2d57.jpg
 
How come you haven't addressed that your theory on MJ can't be right. That's your reason for lynching him but it has been shown it can't be accurate.

Where/how was it shown that it can't be accurate?

I am prepared to look at the details with a flexible mindset, but based on the tone of the this afternoon's posts alone, I am increasingly convinced that the fundamentals are correct, and MJ is a wolf.
 
Well I'm going to dinner now. Won't be back before close. I'm gonna do a MJ physical exam- will let you know of the results when I get back.

Sorry, had to look up testing for brucellosis...you could do a RAST test. But, I don't think anyone is doubting what people are claiming, but that would at least confirm brucellosis. Otherwise, you might find something on physical exam and you might not.
 
You have lynched @serher, a 17yo old DSH with hyperthyroidism. She is a...

... villager whose still-sharp vision meant that she would be notified of any conversions in the night.

Write-up and roster to follow in a moment, and then thread will be unlocked
 
Like all old and crotchedy ladies, @serher sure seemed to take her sweet time dying. People thought she'd be a goner earlier in the day, but arguing started up and for some reason seemed to perk her right up!

End result was the same, unfortunately. Who knows what side effect of her hyperthyroidism did her in, but dead is @serher, a DSH with hyperthyroidism. She would detect any conversions during the dark nights.

It is now Night 5, and there are 14 patients in the hospital. Night deadline will be at 9AM EST tomorrow.

- - - - ----------------------
ngMemH2.png
---------------------- - - - -​

Mods:

@Trilt
@finnickthedog

ROSTER:
Where the Wild Things Are

1. @hazelmoo

Crunchy Stuff

8. @Animal Midwife

Controlled Death

11. @Jilary
12. @DVMDream

Allergies 101

14. @WildZoo
15. @PippyPony
16. @Mad Jack
2. @mmmdreamerz
13. @SummerTheLynx

UGH.

18. @SportPonies
20. @nyanko

Slice 'n' Dice
22. @Great Butts
23. @cdoconn
24. @LadyOtheFarm

NPC: @Teepster87

DEAD:
5. @Coopah - Cancer (DMH with TCC)
3. @Karabiner13 - Yorkie with Hepatic Microvascular Dysplasia
7. @Gwenevre - Pomeranian with Antifreeze Toxicity
21. @NSFW - Chihuahua with Dental Disease
9. @LetItSnow - Bearded Dragon with MBD
10. @BeautifulBritishColumbia - Ferret with Adrenal Disease
17. @LyraGardenia - DLH with Acute Kidney Failure
6. @PrincessButterCup - DSH kitten with rabies
19. @Caiter92 - Rottie with Hemangiosarcoma
4. @serher - DSH with Hyperthyroidism
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can't you at least wait for the night cycle lol. I'm really hoping someone gets results that at least sort of help me out.
If I was the seer, we would assume your wolfiness because we have other methods that already showed your wolfiness. Instead, i would likely investigate two people, such as LoTF and Nyanko, with the help of my upgrade ability, which I really have no issue putting on the thread, as it's a day ability so can't be blocked now, and the wolves already know it from you. All hypotheticals of course.
 
Can't you at least wait for the night cycle lol. I'm really hoping someone gets results that at least sort of help me out.

If you ask to be seered one more time, I'm going to reassess my earlier theory for what your ability is, and change it to unseerable wolf.
There likely is NO AFFILIATION SEER in this game.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If I was the seer, we would assume your wolfiness because we have other methods that already showed your wolfiness. Instead, i would likely investigate two people, such as LoTF and Nyanko, with the help of my upgrade ability, which I really have no issue putting on the thread, as it's a day ability so can't be blocked now, and the wolves already know it from you. All hypotheticals of course.
jakestare.gif

Whatever man. I'm not a wolf.
 
Read all of WZ's posts... A second person would have to be dead for it to be true.

Ok so I went back and re-evaluated this. I agree that my theory falls apart in some ways -- I was actually just doing it in my head and so I messed up the timing of events a little bit. I may have been doing some tunneling and thinking of zebras vs. horses. But zebra or horse, they are both equids, and so even though I might be wrong on some details, I am not sure I'm wrong on the key takeaway.

I think that it is highly highly sketchy that MJ talked to LIS N1, LIS ends up dead N2 (in an extra kill that is one of the 2 that night not currently accounted for) and MJ claims he also talked to PBC and LoTF, both of whom ended up with worsening symptoms the next day.

There is some obscuring going on and I am admittedly no longer sure what, at the moment, but I see the faint outlines of a pattern.