WWhat a Normal, Boring, Everyday Vet Clinic - Game Thread

Started by Trilt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just remembered people posting about the MJ/STL/WZ partnership earlier in the game, and just wanted to remind people of this conversation in case they forgot. Definitely not saying that because MJ was wolf, Dubz and STL are automatically wolves, but similar points were made earlier.

Really glad that the villager code bull crap got sorted. Honestly, if anyone BUT STL was trying that sort of thing, they'd be lynched, no question, with STL leading the charge.

AND because historically MJ/WZ are buddy buddy it doesn't make me automatically feel any better that things are being corroborated between those three.

That's Team MadZoo to you 😛 And I would consider this different from any feels **** (which I tell people not to trust when it comes to MJ/STL anyway).

Remember when I said a while ago that if STL is village, then I think WZ and MJ are also village? Well the reverse is also true -- if STL is a wolf, then I would guess WZ and MJ are also wolves. This post makes me think maybe that idea wasn't so crazy after all.
 
My role is not OP as its restricted to the person that I give it to.

You can't claim that I am a wolf, and Dubz is a wolf, and MMM is a wolf in pm, and then backtrack to me being chaos. You are going a bit over the top Rn, and I get it probably more than anyone else here. You need to bring it a step back.

If I am chaos, I wolf hunt. I don't go for villagers. I play pretty nicely village, but also let things go on fire a bit while doing so. So me lynching villagers is either me not doing well as a villager or me being a wolf, it doesn't make me chaos. It is a compliment, and I appreciate that? Lol

I think I drummed things up with you before coopah was even on the lynch radar, so I think that's a stretch. I am not sure on this so I need to go back and double check. But once again, you keep flip flopping in making an argument for me as chaos or me as a wolf. Choose one, sit down, formulate your argument, look over it and post it. I really do get it, I do exactly what you are doing more than you know. But you are coming off to me as erratic in how you are arguing it.

Ok, point taken, I actually really appreciate this LOL. And I appreciate not being called looney tunes (justifiably this time) haha

(This is what happens when your "spreadsheet" is in your head, and you have not done any of the physics homework you were supposed to, and you are feeling a little cray cray because of daylight savings time.)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If I am chaos, I wolf hunt. I don't go for villagers. I play pretty nicely village, but also let things go on fire a bit while doing so. So me lynching villagers is either me not doing well as a villager or me being a wolf, it doesn't make me chaos.

You basically said two different things here, which contradicted each other.

"If I'm chaos I play pretty nicely village, but also let things go on fire for a bit."

Then, "so me lynching villagers is either me not doing well as a villager or being wolf"

But you just stated you play as village when chaos... so you could still be lynching villagers and be chaos.

Also that statement about letting things go on fire for a bit is how you've been playing this game. Which is why I'm still not placing you as villager.... you're still neutral currently.
 
Dude don't let him tell you how to feel about things jfc
This is me acting as a pseudo mentor to her. I identify with how she plays, how she communicates and how she thinks. I get what is going through her mind and I know what advice I would give myself in this scenario. This is not me trying to be a dick. I am trying to help.

And dvmdream - that is true, I guess my argument was i guess more intent, and I got sidetracked in my argument lol.

Personally I feel like it wasn't on fire until yesterday when we got push back on the MJ lynch. And that's because our plan didn't go exactly how we wanted so we had some scrambling to do to compensate.
 
Dude don't let him tell you how to feel about things jfc

I don't think I am...? I actually am aware that I have a penchant for going down a weird twisty tunnel of facts and pulling something logical out of seemingly unconnected elements (it's one of the thing that I think I am pretty strong at in life tbh) -- but I also know that it can be a runaway train.
 
Last edited:
This is me acting as a pseudo mentor to her. I identify with how she plays, how she communicates and how she thinks. I get what is going through her mind and I know what advice I would give myself in this scenario. This is not me trying to be a dick. I am trying to help.

And dvmdream - that is true, I guess my argument was i guess more intent, and I got sidetracked in my argument lol.

Personally I feel like it wasn't on fire until yesterday when we got push back on the MJ lynch. And that's because our plan didn't go exactly how we wanted so we had some scrambling to do to compensate.

Yeah, I did not read this as you trying to be a dick.

But as I pointed out a long time ago, if it turns out you managed to scam me for the majority of this game....well then we will have some words about you being a dick at that point, for those reasons 😉
 
What does upgrading do?
It's free form. It can only be one step away from the persons natural ability. But I posted an example I thought up earlier on the thread in which a person that was an assassin for example could attempt a kill on someone, but it would only be successful if they were a villager.

I don't control what the upgrade does, that is whoever receives it.
 
It's free form. It can only be one step away from the persons natural ability. But I posted an example I thought up earlier on the thread in which a person that was an assassin for example could attempt a kill on someone, but it would only be successful if they were a villager.

I don't control what the upgrade does, that is whoever receives it.
Trilt said she based it on the Amazon prime role from her favorite things game. You can take a look and see what was done in that game to get a better idea (I think spreadsheet is posted at the beginning of that game)
 
This is me acting as a pseudo mentor to her. I identify with how she plays, how she communicates and how she thinks. I get what is going through her mind and I know what advice I would give myself in this scenario. This is not me trying to be a dick. I am trying to help.

OMFG a "pseudo mentor" are you kidding me right now. Inappropriate af
C1xrUNJ.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's free form. It can only be one step away from the persons natural ability. But I posted an example I thought up earlier on the thread in which a person that was an assassin for example could attempt a kill on someone, but it would only be successful if they were a villager.

I don't control what the upgrade does, that is whoever receives it.

Why would you want an assassin to kill a villager??
 
This is me acting as a pseudo mentor to her. I identify with how she plays, how she communicates and how she thinks. I get what is going through her mind and I know what advice I would give myself in this scenario. This is not me trying to be a dick. I am trying to help.

And dvmdream - that is true, I guess my argument was i guess more intent, and I got sidetracked in my argument lol.

Personally I feel like it wasn't on fire until yesterday when we got push back on the MJ lynch. And that's because our plan didn't go exactly how we wanted so we had some scrambling to do to compensate.

I took it a bit as trying to guide her to a specific line of thinking, tbh.
 
I'd like some help classifying things.

Cancer:
Hmoo - Corgi w/ prostate cancer
Coop - Cat w/ TCC
Jil - Greyhound with osteo
Cait - Rottie w/ hemangio

Endocrine:
Serher - Cat w/ hyperthyroidism
BBC - Ferret w/ adrenal dz

WZ - Schnauzer w/ diabetes
Sporty - Lab w/ addisons

Infection:
PBC - Kitten w/ rabies
Pippy - Border Collie w/ parvo
MJ - GSD w/ brucellosis
NSFW - Chi w/ dental dz (?)

Neutral:
Cdo - Vet

Metabolic/dietary:
Gwen - Pom w/ ethylene glycol toxicity
LIS - Bearded w/ MBD
Lyra - Cat w/ lily toxicity

Ny - Obese Amazon
Butts - Rabbit w/ GI stasis

Congenital (?)
Kara - Yorkie w/ hep microvascular dysplasia
LotF - Bulldog w/ brachycephalic syndrome

I have no idea:
3m - DMH w/ stomatitis
AM - Frenchie w/ atopic dermatitis
DVMD - Puppy w/ demodex
STL - DSH w/ CKD
 
I'd like some help classifying things.

Cancer:
Hmoo - Corgi w/ prostate cancer
Coop - Cat w/ TCC
Jil - Greyhound with osteo
Cait - Rottie w/ hemangio

Endocrine:
Serher - Cat w/ hyperthyroidism
BBC - Ferret w/ adrenal dz

WZ - Schnauzer w/ diabetes
Sporty - Lab w/ addisons

Infection:
PBC - Kitten w/ rabies
Pippy - Border Collie w/ parvo
MJ - GSD w/ brucellosis
NSFW - Chi w/ dental dz (?)

Neutral:
Cdo - Vet

Metabolic/dietary:
Gwen - Pom w/ ethylene glycol toxicity
LIS - Bearded w/ MBD
Lyra - Cat w/ lily toxicity

Ny - Obese Amazon
Butts - Rabbit w/ GI stasis

Congenital (?)
Kara - Yorkie w/ hep microvascular dysplasia
LotF - Bulldog w/ brachycephalic syndrome

I have no idea:
3m - DMH w/ stomatitis
AM - Frenchie w/ atopic dermatitis
DVMD - Puppy w/ demodex
STL - DSH w/ CKD

I think there might be an exotics group.

I think STL would fit with metabolic.

I'd guys
 
So he's likely proven his ability to the people in his group by using it on them, then telling them what actions to perform to 'prove' themselves to him or something like that.
I have been seered. So you can make that claim, but then you also have to claim I am unseeable on top of that.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think there might be an exotics group.

I think STL would fit with metabolic.

I'd guys
Hmm, so maybe more like this?

Cancer:
Hmoo - Corgi w/ prostate cancer
Coop - Cat w/ TCC
Jil - Greyhound with osteo
Cait - Rottie w/ hemangio

Endocrine:
Serher - Cat w/ hyperthyroidism
STL - DSH w/ CKD
WZ - Schnauzer w/ diabetes
Sporty - Lab w/ addisons

Infection:
PBC - Kitten w/ rabies
Pippy - Border Collie w/ parvo
MJ - GSD w/ brucellosis
NSFW - Chi w/ dental dz (?)

Neutral:
Cdo - Vet

Metabolic/dietary:
Gwen - Pom w/ ethylene glycol toxicity
Lyra - Cat w/ lily toxicity

Butts - Rabbit w/ GI stasis

Congenital (?)
Kara - Yorkie w/ hep microvascular dysplasia
LotF - Bulldog w/ brachycephalic syndrome

I have no idea:
3m - DMH w/ stomatitis
AM - Frenchie w/ atopic dermatitis
DVMD - Puppy w/ demodex

Exotics:
BBC - Ferret w/ adrenal dz
LIS - Bearded w/ MBD

Ny - Obese Amazon
 
Hmm, so maybe more like this?

Cancer:
Hmoo - Corgi w/ prostate cancer
Coop - Cat w/ TCC
Jil - Greyhound with osteo
Cait - Rottie w/ hemangio

Endocrine:
Serher - Cat w/ hyperthyroidism
STL - DSH w/ CKD
WZ - Schnauzer w/ diabetes
Sporty - Lab w/ addisons

Infection:
PBC - Kitten w/ rabies
Pippy - Border Collie w/ parvo
MJ - GSD w/ brucellosis
NSFW - Chi w/ dental dz (?)

Neutral:
Cdo - Vet

Metabolic/dietary:
Gwen - Pom w/ ethylene glycol toxicity
Lyra - Cat w/ lily toxicity

Butts - Rabbit w/ GI stasis

Congenital (?)
Kara - Yorkie w/ hep microvascular dysplasia
LotF - Bulldog w/ brachycephalic syndrome

I have no idea:
3m - DMH w/ stomatitis
AM - Frenchie w/ atopic dermatitis
DVMD - Puppy w/ demodex

Exotics:
BBC - Ferret w/ adrenal dz
LIS - Bearded w/ MBD

Ny - Obese Amazon
How is kidney an endocrine issue? It would be metabolic....
 
I'd like some help classifying things.

Cancer:
Hmoo - Corgi w/ prostate cancer
Coop - Cat w/ TCC
Jil - Greyhound with osteo
Cait - Rottie w/ hemangio

Endocrine:
Serher - Cat w/ hyperthyroidism
BBC - Ferret w/ adrenal dz

WZ - Schnauzer w/ diabetes
Sporty - Lab w/ addisons

Infection:
PBC - Kitten w/ rabies
Pippy - Border Collie w/ parvo
MJ - GSD w/ brucellosis
NSFW - Chi w/ dental dz (?)

Neutral:
Cdo - Vet

Metabolic/dietary:
Gwen - Pom w/ ethylene glycol toxicity
LIS - Bearded w/ MBD
Lyra - Cat w/ lily toxicity

Ny - Obese Amazon
Butts - Rabbit w/ GI stasis

Congenital (?)
Kara - Yorkie w/ hep microvascular dysplasia
LotF - Bulldog w/ brachycephalic syndrome

I have no idea:
3m - DMH w/ stomatitis
AM - Frenchie w/ atopic dermatitis
DVMD - Puppy w/ demodex
STL - DSH w/ CKD

I am not in vet school yet, so I don't know if this would be a correct way to categorize things...but as a layperson, I could see skin ones + stomatitis + dental disease as inflammatory; and CKD, lily toxicity, ethylene glycol toxicity, and GI stasis as organ failures, which means one of your groups looks like:

INFLAMMATION/IMMUNE RESPONSE:
3m - DMH w/ stomatitis
AM - Frenchie w/ atopic dermatitis
DVMD - Puppy w/ demodex
NSFW - Chi w/ dental dz

ORGAN FAILURE:
Gwen - Pom w/ ethylene glycol toxicity
Lyra - Cat w/ lily toxicity

STL - DSH w/ CKD
Butts - Rabbit w/ GI stasis

and I still maintain there could be a group of human-inflicted problems (because of poor breeding practices or negligence, yada yada):

NOT THEIR FAULT:
Kara - Yorkie w/ hep microvascular dysplasia
LotF - Bulldog w/ brachycephalic syndrome
Ny - Obese Amazon
LIS - Bearded w/ MBD (?)

...which also gets us to neater-looking breakdowns in terms of numbers.
 
I am claiming one ability. Upgrading.
So I have a question for you. If you are distributing upgrades, why would @nyanko know that I received an upgrade, considering I didn't post it on the main thread and you two haven't been in the same group.

Day 1
Allergies 101

13. @SummerTheLynx

UGH.

20. @nyanko

Night 1
Allergies 101​
13. @SummerTheLynx
UGH.
20. @nyanko

Day 2
Where the Wild Things Are

13. @SummerTheLynx
UGH.
20. @nyanko

Night 2
Where the Wild Things Are

13. @SummerTheLynx
UGH.
20. @nyanko

Day 3
Where the Wild Things Are

13. @SummerTheLynx
UGH.
20. @nyanko

[USER=585765]

[QUOTE="Trilt, post: 18711225, member: 188278"][B]Day 4,
Allergies 101[/B]
13. [USER=585765]@SummerTheLynx

UGH.
20. @nyanko[/QUOTE]

I received an upgrade item on day 4, and then got this day 4 from Nyan on the main thread
Hey @cdoconn make sure your interest is paid.

How would nyan know that I received an item promotion if STL and Nyan didn't have some sort of communication between them- specifically, a wolf PM?[/user][/user]
 
I am not in vet school yet, so I don't know if this would be a correct way to categorize things...but as a layperson, I could see skin ones + stomatitis + dental disease as inflammatory; and CKD, lily toxicity, ethylene glycol toxicity, and GI stasis as organ failures, which means one of your groups looks like:

INFLAMMATION/IMMUNE RESPONSE:
3m - DMH w/ stomatitis
AM - Frenchie w/ atopic dermatitis
DVMD - Puppy w/ demodex
NSFW - Chi w/ dental dz

ORGAN FAILURE:
Gwen - Pom w/ ethylene glycol toxicity
Lyra - Cat w/ lily toxicity

STL - DSH w/ CKD
Butts - Rabbit w/ GI stasis

and I still maintain there could be a group of human-inflicted problems (because of poor breeding practices or negligence, yada yada):

NOT THEIR FAULT:
Kara - Yorkie w/ hep microvascular dysplasia
LotF - Bulldog w/ brachycephalic syndrome
Ny - Obese Amazon
LIS - Bearded w/ MBD (?)

...which also gets us to neater-looking breakdowns in terms of numbers.

GI stasis doesn't fit with organ failure. And you're missing quite a few players
 
So I have a question for you. If you are distributing upgrades, why would @nyanko know that I received an upgrade, considering I didn't post it on the main thread and you two haven't been in the same group.









[USER=585765]



I received an upgrade item on day 4, and then got this day 4 from Nyan on the main thread


How would nyan know that I received an item promotion if STL and Nyan didn't have some sort of communication between them- specifically, a wolf PM?
[/user]
I cannot give item upgrades. I can only give upgrades that upgrades one's role. Unless you are an item maker, I can't upgrade you in a way involving items.
 
So I have a question for you. If you are distributing upgrades, why would @nyanko know that I received an upgrade, considering I didn't post it on the main thread and you two haven't been in the same group.









[USER=585765]



I received an upgrade item on day 4, and then got this day 4 from Nyan on the main thread


How would nyan know that I received an item promotion if STL and Nyan didn't have some sort of communication between them- specifically, a wolf PM?
[/user]

THANK YOU. I am so glad I am not the only person who noticed this!!!
 
Hmm, so maybe more like this?

Cancer:
Hmoo - Corgi w/ prostate cancer
Coop - Cat w/ TCC
Jil - Greyhound with osteo
Cait - Rottie w/ hemangio

Endocrine:
Serher - Cat w/ hyperthyroidism
STL - DSH w/ CKD
WZ - Schnauzer w/ diabetes
Sporty - Lab w/ addisons

Infection:
PBC - Kitten w/ rabies
Pippy - Border Collie w/ parvo
MJ - GSD w/ brucellosis
NSFW - Chi w/ dental dz (?)

Neutral:
Cdo - Vet

Metabolic/dietary:
Gwen - Pom w/ ethylene glycol toxicity
Lyra - Cat w/ lily toxicity

Butts - Rabbit w/ GI stasis

Congenital (?)
Kara - Yorkie w/ hep microvascular dysplasia
LotF - Bulldog w/ brachycephalic syndrome

I have no idea:
3m - DMH w/ stomatitis
AM - Frenchie w/ atopic dermatitis
DVMD - Puppy w/ demodex

Exotics:
BBC - Ferret w/ adrenal dz
LIS - Bearded w/ MBD

Ny - Obese Amazon

Rabbit would be exotic to me. STL in metabolic
 
So I have a question for you. If you are distributing upgrades, why would @nyanko know that I received an upgrade, considering I didn't post it on the main thread and you two haven't been in the same group.











[USER=585765]



I received an upgrade item on day 4, and then got this day 4 from Nyan on the main thread


How would nyan know that I received an item promotion if STL and Nyan didn't have some sort of communication between them- specifically, a wolf PM?
[/user]

I can think of a reason how nyanko knows that and it isn't at all suspicous for either STL or Nyan
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
GI stasis doesn't fit with organ failure. And you're missing quite a few players

Isn't it like colic for rabbits? lol
where their digestive system craps out on them? (partial pun intended...?)

and I know, I didn't list the fully roster rearranged categories -- I just wanted to highlight some different possible groupings off of what Jil posted.
 
As an aside, I am going to dump all my pms to prove villagerness. I physically can't type/come up with this in the correct format this fast. (yes I know, I use all the cheap tricks in the book, but it's too close a game at this point)

First pm: with whole group before roles

↑
Hello Allergies 101 group,

We're apparently in that magical witching hour between when PM groups are finalized but before roles are sent out, so I thought I'd start a group-wide chat to say hi. Once roles are sent out, then I'll have to start thinking all of you are majorly sketch and I probably won't want to be all chatty chatty with you any more.

So anyway, hellooooooo fair weather friends.

Since we have 6 groups of 4, I'm thinking it'll probably be 6 wolves? And Trilt's intro write up makes it sound like villagers are the animals in the clinic for treatment, and wolves might be diseases/conditions related to the group themes?

~Pip
Click to expand...
↑
I was just about to start a PM 😀

Watch out for these guys Pippy, they're trouble, even as villagers 😛
↑
Thanks, but I'll be fine, what could go wrong?

Screen-shot-2013-04-03-at-4.38.32-AM.png

Click to expand...
↑
Trouble, or calculated chaos leading to success? 🙂
↑
OH MY GOD I ACTUALLY ENDED UP IN A GROUP WITH YOU GUISE!

Hi!
↑
Why not both?
↑
:biglove:

Sorry pippy you kind of ended up in a group of weirdos. We've got this MadZoo and WildLynx thing going on...
↑
And yes, it is exactly what you think it is 😛
↑
ick, where is the reset game button?
↑
Too late for that, you're stuck with us now 🙂
↑
636098536487878453115000767_giphy.gif

I have a job to do, what can I say.
Click to expand...
↑
just kidding, I'm willing to deal with being the fourth wheel in exchange for some strategeriez.

I was in a PM group with LIS, jil, and dyachei for the star wars game, so I thought I'd switch it up this time and try to learn from some other veterans
↑
Yeah you are going to see a very different type of gameplay from us lmao
↑
I'm kind of picturing this:

Click to expand...
↑
Oh, you have no idea. This is basically the mad tea party.
↑
:heckyeah:
↑
Ahem, sorry. We have excited it 😉
↑
ugh, editing locks after 5 minutes? anyway, was trying to post this before SDN failed me

hqdefault.jpg

Click to expand...
↑
Oh yes, but whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger!
↑
but seriously, get crackin on the strategy talk, senpai's - I haven't got all night. Chip chop chip
↑
(I have to take a 3 hour biochem practice test right now, so I'm feeling preeeetttty punchy)
↑
Ah but there is no strategy until roles have been sent out. Although, everyone should vote for Nyanko, it's the smart move as opposed to Cdo, which is the fun move
↑
explain to me again why giving extra power to a hard-to-read veteran who may turn out to be a wolf is better than giving it to an easy-to-read newbie? I didn't really get it
↑
When have I ever been known to play smart

Sorry pippy, not much strategy in my brain right now!
↑
Mayor won't be a wolf this game, I can tell you already knowing trilt
↑
My post earlier was to try and play a fake WIFOM game with trilt, so she doesn't actually try and pull a fast one
↑
I'd agree with this.
↑
so roles not as randomly assigned as I had been led to believe?
↑
Mayor role is not a RNG role this game. She already said the mayor is the vet this game.
↑
ah ok, so that's precluding the possibility of the vet being a wolf. And would have been better to get nyanko off the table early in that case. I follow now
↑
Dy just posted something about pruritus in response to the apoquel/CADI discussion in the rant thread, and seeing her post made me realize there is a typo in the name of this PM. Tryyy to be clever and forget a damn letter at the beginning of the word. #fail

sent from ma fone
 
(Re: the original PM groups --> where the wild things are = exotics, allergies 101 = immune, etc)
I really don't think it would be that simple, honestly. Because it would be

Where the Wild Things Are

1. hmoo
2. 3m
3. kara
4. serher

Crunchy Stuff
5. coopah
6. pbc
7. gwen
8. AM

Controlled Death
9. LIS
10.BBC
11. Jilary
12. DVMD

Allergies 101

13. STL
14. WZ
15. Pippy
16. MJ


UGH.

17. Lyra
18. SP
19. Caiter
20. Nyan

Slice 'n' Dice
21. NSFW
22. GB
23. cdo
24. LOTF
 
↑
Submitting action of what I told you on Facebook, upgrading group move ability for tomorrow to allow me to move back and forth between current group and where the wild things are group.

Start off day with being in the where the wild things are group.
↑
You creaked over to Where the Wild Things Are, and may get chatting as you wish.
↑
You heard sniffing outside your cage at one point during the night.
↑
Shouldn't I be in allergies 🙁
↑
I told you to submit your action on sdn.
↑
move back to Dubz's group
↑
ROSTER (per facebook message):
Where the Wild Things Are

1. @hazelmoo -Iron man
2. @mmmdreamerz - Ant Man
4. @serher - Green lantern
13. @SummerTheLynx - Batman

Crunchy Stuff

6. @PrincessButterCup - Hawkeye
8. @Animal Midwife -Spiderman

Controlled Death

9. @LetItSnow - black widow
10. @BeautifulBritishColumbia - War Machine
11. @Jilary - Thor
12. @DVMDream - hulk

Allergies 101

14. @WildZoo - Captain America
15. @PippyPony - The Winter Soldier
16. @Mad Jack - Falcon
17. @LyraGardenia - Scarlet Witch

UGH.

18. @SportPonies - Daredevil
19. @Caiter92 - Vision
20. @nyanko - Quicksilver

Slice 'n' Dice
21. @NSFW - The Punisher
22. @Great Butts - elektra
23. @cdoconn -Black Panther
24. @LadyOtheFarm - Doctor Strange

NPC: @Teepster87 - Jessica Jones

DEAD:
5. @Coopah - Cancer (DMH with TCC) -Luke Cage
3. @Karabiner13 - Yorkie with Hepatic Microvascular Dysplasia - The Wasp
7. @Gwenevre - Pomeranian with Antifreeze Toxicity - Captain Marvel
Click to expand...
↑
Power self up to seer
↑
Change to upgrade MMM
↑
Mmm has been upgraded.
↑
Upgrade hmoo.
↑
Night was cancelled and thus your upgrade inactivated.