WWhat a Normal, Boring, Everyday Vet Clinic - Game Thread

Started by Trilt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I know I said I was over the categories thing...but categorizing things is cathartic for me sometimes. And I can't sleep. Damn you daylight savings time.

Here's my updated categories, followed by interpretation/other thoughts. Known villagers in dark green (and I confirmed myself, because duh). Unconfirmed but likely villagers in light green. Wolves in red.

Cancer:

Hmoo - Corgi w/ prostate cancer
Jil - Greyhound with osteo

Cait - Rottie w/ hemangio
Coop - Cat w/ TCC

Infection:
PBC - Kitten w/ rabies
NSFW - Chi w/ dental dz
Pippy - Border Collie w/ parvo

MJ - GSD w/ brucellosis

Dietary/Nom nom nom:
Gwen - Pom w/ ethylene glycol toxicity
Lyra - Cat w/ lily toxicity

Butts - Rabbit w/ GI stasis
Ny - Obese Amazon

Chronic/organs/systems/WTF?
LIS - Bearded w/ MBD
Kara - Yorkie w/ hep microvascular dysplasia

STL - DSH w/ CKD
LotF - Bulldog w/ brachycephalic syndrome

Glandular/Endocrine:
Serher - Cat w/ hyperthyroidism
BBC - Ferret w/ adrenal dz

WZ - Schnauzer w/ diabetes
Sporty - Lab w/ addisons

Inflammation/Immune Mediated*
3M - DMH w/ stomatitis
AM - Frenchie w/ atopic dermatitis
DVMD - Puppy w/ demodex
*only 3 in here because cdo

Neutral:
Cdo - Vet

These categories look purrrty to me.

-------

Interpretation/Random stuffs:

- Cdo has been very weird, and she has had extremely strange votes for weak reasons throughout this entire game, and has flip-flopped worse than a seal on the beach. I am not 100% convinced she is not a wolf (if she was a wolf, I might even venture to say she is an original wolf, not a convert). If she is a wolf, then I think it potentially clears 3M, AM, and DVMD. Cdo can you test yourself? lol

- If STL is in fact village, then LoTF is likely damned (I would be ok with this, except for the fact that LoTF brought up the key thing that made me really feel like MJ was wolfy -- the blocking pattern. I can't decide if this was just really dumb oversight** on their part by exposing a pattern while trying to gain village points for both of them, or if she's being truthful and she's village. I do not like the vouching that went on between the two of them, though). I've shared suspicions there in the past; I might vote to lynch LoTF today, particularly the more I think about it.

- Sporty's posts are looking awfully strange, but WZ is a sneaky-sneak, so hard to say there

- Groups aside, I feel like there is a possible linkage between DVMD and nyanko; however I am undecided on the flavor of that link. And for me, I feel like a link there would hint at GB and SP as either both wolfy or both village depending on which way one of the big kids flips. I am very confident that I know one of the abilities in that group of 4 as of right now, and I have some suspicions about a 2nd player's ability. Could also be good to test a lynch there, and I would say to test on one of the newer players since I am more unsure of Ny/DVMD for #reasons. I would probs go SP over GB, if I were to do so.

-----
mmmmkay wolves pls kill me because that's all I've got in me, and I need to actually do some homework this week LOL. And village, I'd toss a lynch towards LoTF if I do end up dead tomorrow.
------

**MJ I hope you're reading this

Why do you think nyanko and I have a link????
 
Can someone explain to me how Jil "has osteosarc" when the affected limb has already been amputated? Does this mean she is that patient that made me cry, where you think you got it all, you go to celebrate and bam, a toe on the opposite limb starts to be a bit tender and, sure enough, rads show a bit of a moth eaten pattern that you would love to tell yourself must have been a healing break, but you know is the old arch enemy reappearing in a place that looks removable, but it is just gonna keep happening because that evil mo fo likes to hide and pop up repeatedly, and as you whittle away at your patient for as long as the owner holds out hope, you start to wish you would find the damn root on a rib or the spine, or somewhere non surgical or that it would metastasize so you could finally call it done for this brave dog and owner. You also know that the second you even pretend to win, a Berner puppy will come in with a swollen elbow and a breeder who doesn't believe in the genetic registry doing anything more than stealing money and rewarding it's own inner circle.
(I'm having a rough week, sorry) But seriously, help explain this to me, because I would want her title to include in remission or something otherwise.

MJ and Trilt: Oh the sadz!

I am so very freaking village. Just having a really rough go of things right now.

I saw someone else bring this up, (the pattern) and I kinda brushed it off too. I am glad somebody else spotted it. I would suggest heading back and seeing who else spotted it (did they do so too fast?) and who denied it (meaning they saw it and wanted it wiped off the table) because I thought I remember more than just MJ talking about that.

It does make me glad I played what little bit of cat and mouse I did with him, but likely I just haven't been killed because my name keeps getting brought up on the daily.
By the time osteosarcoma has been discovered 90% of patients already have mets. Those mets often aren't apparent until later. That's why amputation, chemo and radiation are recommended for increased life span. In my case, the leg was amputated for palliative reasons, so unless I'm in that lucky 10% without mets, it won't alter the course of the disease.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also, I really do think exotics was one group. But we could be guessing at groups all day long and be wrong. I think we need to pay a little attention to the groupings because it does likely mean something but probably a bit more attention to game play. Or at least pick up on game play then see if it is possible for that player to be a wolf still based on multiple different possible groupings
 
Based off of conversation, although maybe you just have similar conversation styles and approaches to things. And you seemed to be aware of her role relatively early on.

sent from ma fone

I was aware of her role because of what she said on thread and because I've played ww for a long time so I knew that role has existed before. I bet if you read back through her posts, you'll also realize that she posted things that indicated what her role was.
 
@WildZoo - stop falling in the background.

I want list of suspicions on here. You are on spring break right now, so no more vet school excuse for you.

LoTF has been high on my suspicion list since early on, because she seems to keep falling into the background, which is a bit irregular for her. She seems to be upping activity now, so I am feeling a bit better about her, but still have a lingering feeling.

Great butts I could very much see as a noob wolf. Some things have rubbed me the wrong way on her the past few days.

Is sportponies even playing? Lol. I have virtually nothing in her.

Everyone else I am pretty okay with. I will always have a few question marks on some of the others, but I feel we should focus attention on those 4 for the originals.
 
I was aware of her role because of what she said on thread and because I've played ww for a long time so I knew that role has existed before. I bet if you read back through her posts, you'll also realize that she posted things that indicated what her role was.
Just like I did. Hopefully anybody who read through my post this morning figured out my role and will take it seriously. I don't have time to think, so I am open for suggestions for tomorrow night.
 
@WildZoo - stop falling in the background.

I want list of suspicions on here. You are on spring break right now, so no more vet school excuse for you.

LoTF has been high on my suspicion list since early on, because she seems to keep falling into the background, which is a bit irregular for her. She seems to be upping activity now, so I am feeling a bit better about her, but still have a lingering feeling.

Great butts I could very much see as a noob wolf. Some things have rubbed me the wrong way on her the past few days.

Is sportponies even playing? Lol. I have virtually nothing in her.

Everyone else I am pretty okay with. I will always have a few question marks on some of the others, but I feel we should focus attention on those 4 for the originals.

I'm keeping my great butts lynch but I agree on all of the above.

I'd also add in AM... she tends to pop in when her name is mentioned but not much else from what I've recalled.
 
For roles that have been outed, I'd like to know who the ability was used on each night so far, like STL - who did you boost each night?
Who received items, when, and what were they? (I know DVMD & the muzzle).

For people questioning DVMD, I have reason to believe she's a villager.

I was also super annoyed reading about the item stuff last night, I mean it was like a giant neon sign saying "Nyanko is the item maker". Not really surprised she came up dead today.

Lynch WZ

Sorry, I'm just not believing the vanilla claim at all.
 
I was aware of her role because of what she said on thread and because I've played ww for a long time so I knew that role has existed before. I bet if you read back through her posts, you'll also realize that she posted things that indicated what her role was.
I do realize that, I just noticed you picked up on it early. Which could legitimately be you paying attention and figuring stuff out because you have been playing for a long time.

However, you also used the item she gave you in something that made serher look more sketchy. And people have had you listed village this whole game, which makes me nervous simply because I don't underestimate you as a wolf.

sent from ma fone
 
Last edited:
I do realize that, I just noticed you picked up on it early. Which could legitimately be you paying attention and figuring stuff out because you have been playing for a long time.

However, you also used the item she gave you in something that made serher look more sketchy. And people have had you listed village this whole game, which makes me nervous simply because I don't underestimate you as a wolf.

sent from ma fone
Ny sent DVMD a pretty clear message on the thread that the muzzle was from her. I picked up on it as soon as DVMD posted the item description.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@cdoconn where are your results from yesterday? You checked STL, right? Did a CBC/chem in him. Can we get those results?
Direct quote from @Trilt
I haven't forgotten you (okay I forgot you last night, but I haven't forgotten you this morning); will get results to you when I'm home from work later today.
Modbandonment
 
I do realize that, I just noticed you picked up on it early. Which could legitimately be you paying attention and figuring stuff out because you have been playing for a long time.

However, you also used the item she gave you in something that made serher look more sketchy. And people have had you listed village this whole game, which makes me nervous simply because I don't underestimate you as a wolf.

sent from ma fone

I picked up on it quickly because nyanko was liking my posts regarding it. Unless you are suggesting we were communicating in PM, which we couldn't and weren't. And since nyanko turned up villager, it is clear we aren't wolves. So, yes, all of our communication occurred on thread.

Also, I wasn't using the muzzle to intentionally make serher look sketchy as you are suggesting. I used it because people had suspicions. You're trying to turn it into something it isn't. People voiced suspicions, I used it on her as she was being discussed...really is that simple.
 
@WildZoo - stop falling in the background.

I want list of suspicions on here. You are on spring break right now, so no more vet school excuse for you.
You know goddamn well why I haven't been around. Don't be a dick.

Right now I'm leaning towards WZ. I'm having a hard time with that vanilla claim.
Why? Trilt has had vanilla roles in her game before.
 
Current suspicion list: AM, SP, GB
I'm not quite sure on lotf right now, will have to look more closely at the info she has given. And I don't think cdo is playing entirely for the village - we have bigger concerns as far as lynching goes, since I do buy the neutral claim, but I'm inclined to take her results (if they ever appear) with a grain of salt.
I'm going to do some rereading since I've admittedly been skimming here lately.
 
Why? Trilt has had vanilla roles in her game before.
It's also easy to claim if you are a wolf. And you happen to be in a group that we still need a wolf from. It's either you or sporty IMO, and right now the vanilla claim is pushing you into the potential wolf category for me. I could entertain a sporty lynch, but if she (?) is village, I would push hard for your lynch the next day.
 
It's also easy to claim if you are a wolf. And you happen to be in a group that we still need a wolf from. It's either you or sporty IMO, and right now the vanilla claim is pushing you into the potential wolf category for me. I could entertain a sporty lynch, but if she (?) is village, I would push hard for your lynch the next day.
I mean, go ahead, but if you notice we have more groups than the number of wolves this game probably started with. Pippy's list had 6, I very much doubt this game started with 6 wolves when we know there was potential for conversion. Your list also had 6 or 7. So either we are miscategorizing things, or there are categories with no wolves in them. Which is why I have been saying it is a dubious way to hunt for wolves.
 
And if exotics is a group... great butts is the only one remaining.
Exotics checks out as a group in terms of numbers (4, which I think is what we're looking for based on the original number of players), but it creates some problems for categorizing the rest. I tried to rearrange things using the exotics category to anchor my list, and keying it that way starts to mess up the rest of it up, so I personally like having the exotics distributed.

However, GB is also the only one left in her group the way I have it organized, so I am A-OK with votes for her. Once she's gone we'd have a lot more clarity on where the breakdowns are.

I'd personally like to hear more from WZ, LoTF (sorry, your posts this morning did not convince me of anything except your continued sketchiness) and Great Butts.

I am equally suspicious of AM and you -- you are both in my decidedly neutral camp. I am less so of 3M.

Speaking of which, DVMD, your logic earlier was inconclusive. Just because a villager gave you an item and you mutually liked some posts doesn't mean you're also village. You wouldn't be able to PM her anyways if she was village and you were a wolf, so I'm not sure why that's a sticking point for you. Just like with the muzzle before, I'm not necessarily sure where I stand on things with you, but I'm just pointing out that it's not a slam dunk the way you've worded it.
 
One thought regarding MJ:

I think his comment about the cancelled night being a bus was actually a slip up (and I have a wild theory about who the canceller might be). I originally did not see the night cancel as wolfy, but I think we need to consider the position that wolves were in. They were winning like crazy, MJ was arguably going to go down anyways, and they may have tried to do something desperate to create maximum confusion while hopefully taking the heat off of MJ.

Only sticking point is that I don't know why a wolf who was being bused would admit to being bused on the thread.

BTW - any worsening symptoms, @Great Butts?

sent from ma fone
 
One thought regarding MJ:

I think his comment about the cancelled night being a bus was actually a slip up (and I have a wild theory about who the canceller might be). I originally did not see the night cancel as wolfy, but I think we need to consider the position that wolves were in. They were winning like crazy, MJ was arguably going to go down anyways, and they may have tried to do something desperate to create maximum confusion while hopefully taking the heat off of MJ.

Only sticking point is that I don't know why a wolf who was being bused would admit to being bused on the thread.

BTW - any worsening symptoms, @Great Butts?

sent from ma fone
I've never seen night cancellation as a wolf ability. Generally it's not in their favor to cancel night. It's a villager or chaos ability every time I've seen it.
 
I've never seen night cancellation as a wolf ability. Generally it's not in their favor to cancel night. It's a villager or chaos ability every time I've seen it.
It may *not* be in their favor, generally. But knowing that they could take out 2 people the next night? It was kind of a wash for them in terms of numbers.

I dunno, saddling them with it could have been a balancing mechanism given that wolves seem to have extra kills, and it could be that they just found an opportune time to utilize it.

You're still probably right, I guess -- I don't know how the role is usually flavored, although it struck me as chaotic more than anything else, because wtf lol

sent from ma fone
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Updated this while I was thinking about it, will post thoughts as I get through each day.

Day one
MJ (1) - LIS
Serher (4) - Sporty, Ny, Cait, NSFW
Coop (9) – Kara, 3m, Hmoo, WZ, Pippy, PBC, Serher, Gwen, cdo
Pippy (1) - STL
Lyra (3) - MJ, LotF, GB
PBC (5) - DVMD, lyra, BBC, AM, Coop
AM (1) - Jil

Day two
NSFW (3) - BBC, STL, Pippy
Gwen (8) - serher, hmoo, LIS, AM, ny, Lyra, 3m, LotF
Hmoo (1) - WZ
Lyra (2) - SP, PBC
AM (4) - DVMD, cdo, Jil, Caiter
serher
(3) - GB, Gwen, NSFW
LOtF (1) - MJ

Day three
Lyra (12) - DVMD, AM, ny, STL, WZ, LOtF, SP, serher, PBC, MJ, 3m, pippy
AM (5) - Jil, Lyra, cait, cdo, GB
Pippy (1) - hmoo

Day four
serher (7) - Hmoo, Caiter, WZ, Ny, PBC, LotF, DVMD,
LotF (1) - STL
PBC (7) - Cdo, 3m, Jil, AM, GB, Pippy, serher
Ny
(1) - Sporty

Day five
Ser (9) – MJ, DVMD, LotF, Hmoo, Ny, WZ, Butts, SP, cdo
cdo () -
MJ (6) - 3m, serher, Pippy, AM, Jil, STL

Day 6
MJ (8) - AM, WZ, STL, Jil, SP, DVMD, Hmoo, 3m
STL (3) - GB, Ny, MJ, Pippy
 
Current suspicion list: AM, SP, GB
I'm not quite sure on lotf right now, will have to look more closely at the info she has given. And I don't think cdo is playing entirely for the village - we have bigger concerns as far as lynching goes, since I do buy the neutral claim, but I'm inclined to take her results (if they ever appear) with a grain of salt.
I'm going to do some rereading since I've admittedly been skimming here lately.

It's interesting how before you were saying it didn't make sense for me to interact with Coop so closely if I was a wolf, but now I'm high on your suspicions list.
 
It's interesting how before you were saying it didn't make sense for me to interact with Coop so closely if I was a wolf, but now I'm high on your suspicions list.
Sometimes wolves do things that don't make sense on the surface, and things have to be constantly reevaluated, especially based on the players we have left now. Ever since suspicion has died down on you, you've faded a lot more and the things in your posts that had me reading you as village early on certainly aren't definitive enough to last the whole game.
 
Sometimes wolves do things that don't make sense on the surface, and things have to be constantly reevaluated, especially based on the players we have left now. Ever since suspicion has died down on you, you've faded a lot more and the things in your posts that had me reading you as village early on certainly aren't definitive enough to last the whole game.

The suspicion for me didn't die down. People have been questioning if I'm wolfy everyday since this game started.
 
The suspicion for me didn't die down. People have been questioning if I'm wolfy everyday since this game started.
In this case I'm referring to lynch votes, and you haven't gotten any (unless there were waffles, which I don't know about yet) since day 3. Your posting effort has seemed to change since then too.
 
In this case I'm referring to lynch votes, and you haven't gotten any (unless there were waffles, which I don't know about yet) since day 3. Your posting effort has seemed to change since then too.

You're not implying that no lynch votes = wolf, are you? And I'm not sure what you mean about my effort changing. I choose to post my own ideas/points and just like other players ones that I agree with. Why clutter the thread when a like shows just as much agreement as regurgitating the same message worded differently?.
 
You're not implying that no lynch votes = wolf, are you? And I'm not sure what you mean about my effort changing. I choose to post my own ideas/points and just like other players ones that I agree with. Why clutter the thread when a like shows just as much agreement as regurgitating the same message worded differently?.
Not at all, I'm saying the change in the effort you put into villaging between the beginning of the game and on more recent days is wolfy, the fact that you did more work to show you were a villager when you were in greater danger of being lynched is wolfy. And that you would expect for reads on you to be stagnant throughout the game is odd as well. Why wouldn't I reevaluate based on more recent play, who we have left in the game, etc? If we all stuck with our day 2 or 3 reads for the entire game we would probably never catch any wolves.

A like is easy. Posting your own thoughts is not.
 
Not at all, I'm saying the change in the effort you put into villaging between the beginning of the game and on more recent days is wolfy, the fact that you did more work to show you were a villager when you were in greater danger of being lynched is wolfy. And that you would expect for reads on you to be stagnant throughout the game is odd as well. Why wouldn't I reevaluate based on more recent play, who we have left in the game, etc? If we all stuck with our day 2 or 3 reads for the entire game we would probably never catch any wolves.

A like is easy. Posting your own thoughts is not.

I've repeatedly defended against the reasons people said I'm sketchy. And like I said in my previous post, I have shared my own thoughts and opinions on this thread.

This isn't about you thinking I'm a wolf (I'm sure at least half the players feel that way at this point), it's that suddenly I'm sketchy to you when you happen to be up for lynch.
 
I've repeatedly defended against the reasons people said I'm sketchy. And like I said in my previous post, I have shared my own thoughts and opinions on this thread.

This isn't about you thinking I'm a wolf (I'm sure at least half the players feel that way at this point), it's that suddenly I'm sketchy to you when you happen to be up for lynch.
I'm not sure why my getting a couple votes means I'm not allowed to have a suspicion list?
As I said the last time I posted a short list of suspicions, I have my list from wolfiest to villageriest, which I update as the game goes along, based on individual play and comparison to other players on the list. I'm not "suddenly" suspicious of you, I just hadn't mentioned you yet because I was more suspicious of others at the time. And if people who I am reading as strong village are continuously reading you wolfy that will affect my read of you as well.
 
Exotics checks out as a group in terms of numbers (4, which I think is what we're looking for based on the original number of players), but it creates some problems for categorizing the rest. I tried to rearrange things using the exotics category to anchor my list, and keying it that way starts to mess up the rest of it up, so I personally like having the exotics distributed.

However, GB is also the only one left in her group the way I have it organized, so I am A-OK with votes for her. Once she's gone we'd have a lot more clarity on where the breakdowns are.

I'd personally like to hear more from WZ, LoTF (sorry, your posts this morning did not convince me of anything except your continued sketchiness) and Great Butts.

I am equally suspicious of AM and you -- you are both in my decidedly neutral camp. I am less so of 3M.

Speaking of which, DVMD, your logic earlier was inconclusive. Just because a villager gave you an item and you mutually liked some posts doesn't mean you're also village. You wouldn't be able to PM her anyways if she was village and you were a wolf, so I'm not sure why that's a sticking point for you. Just like with the muzzle before, I'm not necessarily sure where I stand on things with you, but I'm just pointing out that it's not a slam dunk the way you've worded it.

I never stated it made me villager. I stated that for your theory about nyanko and I talking in PM, we'd both have to be wolves, which is clearly not the case. Anything else you'd like to claim I said or give nefarious reasons to anything else I did that are way off base?
 
I'm not sure why my getting a couple votes means I'm not allowed to have a suspicion list?
As I said the last time I posted a short list of suspicions, I have my list from wolfiest to villageriest, which I update as the game goes along, based on individual play and comparison to other players on the list. I'm not "suddenly" suspicious of you, I just hadn't mentioned you yet because I was more suspicious of others at the time. And if people who I am reading as strong village are continuously reading you wolfy that will affect my read of you as well.

I never said you couldn't have a list. Just the timing you brought it up was strange to me.
 
I never said you couldn't have a list. Just the timing you brought it up was strange to me.
I don't understand why, but ok. The timing was when I was able to access my spreadsheet and post. People had requested I offer up suspicions, so I did, though I would have rather waited until after I reread (takes some time even with all the dead villagers on ignore).
 
One thought regarding MJ:

I think his comment about the cancelled night being a bus was actually a slip up (and I have a wild theory about who the canceller might be). I originally did not see the night cancel as wolfy, but I think we need to consider the position that wolves were in. They were winning like crazy, MJ was arguably going to go down anyways, and they may have tried to do something desperate to create maximum confusion while hopefully taking the heat off of MJ.

Only sticking point is that I don't know why a wolf who was being bused would admit to being bused on the thread.

BTW - any worsening symptoms, @Great Butts?

sent from ma fone
No, I don't have any worsening symptoms.

I'm not sure what reason people have to be suspicious of me - I don't think I've done anything particularly wolfy, and any ~sketch~ behaviour is pretty much me being nooby and trying to keep up with the game.
 
No, I don't have any worsening symptoms.

I'm not sure what reason people have to be suspicious of me - I don't think I've done anything particularly wolfy, and any ~sketch~ behaviour is pretty much me being nooby and trying to keep up with the game.

I've said this before, but I always look harder at people when they blame things on being a noob
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Exotics checks out as a group in terms of numbers (4, which I think is what we're looking for based on the original number of players), but it creates some problems for categorizing the rest. I tried to rearrange things using the exotics category to anchor my list, and keying it that way starts to mess up the rest of it up, so I personally like having the exotics distributed.

However, GB is also the only one left in her group the way I have it organized, so I am A-OK with votes for her. Once she's gone we'd have a lot more clarity on where the breakdowns are.

I'd personally like to hear more from WZ, LoTF (sorry, your posts this morning did not convince me of anything except your continued sketchiness) and Great Butts.

I am equally suspicious of AM and you -- you are both in my decidedly neutral camp. I am less so of 3M.

Speaking of which, DVMD, your logic earlier was inconclusive. Just because a villager gave you an item and you mutually liked some posts doesn't mean you're also village. You wouldn't be able to PM her anyways if she was village and you were a wolf, so I'm not sure why that's a sticking point for you. Just like with the muzzle before, I'm not necessarily sure where I stand on things with you, but I'm just pointing out that it's not a slam dunk the way you've worded it.
Wait, why are exotics a category? I thought it would be more conducive to group things by disease type.
 
Wait, why are exotics a category? I thought it would be more conducive to group things by disease type.
Yeah, I agree with you. Although I was saying that using an exotics group makes other roles harder to categorize.

But you make an additional good point. I don't see "representing EXOTICS" in a wolf description; it doesn't fit what we've seen so far - exotics aren't a disease process haha
 
Day 1 thoughts - The final tally doesn't really reflect how close that lynch was up until the last several minutes. With the tie going back and forth, I would not be surprised to see wolves sitting on the PBC and serher lynches (possibly lyra, but she wasn't quite as neck and neck with coop as the others in the last hour of the lynch). I'm especially suspicious of the push towards PBC near the end before things really flipped towards coop. AM was involved in that. And what do you know, my other suspects are on the other two lynches I mentioned - sporty stuck with the ser lynch (it looks like she was first, but really she was the second vote there, at the time tying coop and ser), and lotf and GB were on lyra.

This is getting off of day 1, but the tally there made me want to look at AM's total voting history, and I see a lot of her sitting on these village bandwagons (not leading or pushing them, just hopping on them, which I think is telling)...until MJ comes up. Which is convenient. I would expect at least one wolf to grab onto the MJ lynch and stick with it since it was fairly clear he was going to be lynched that day or the next, and AM would fulfil that, especially since I'm leaning village on the others who stuck with the MJ lynch d5.