You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWhat A WWedding Afterparty Sign-Ups
Started by PippyPony
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Because I really need some carbs to soak up this hydration in my stomachRolls. Rolls! ROLLS!
Ballers
1. Wubba dub dubz
2. Mel "The one with the only normal name on the list"
3. AM's wolf meta
4. Cray cray
5. SARdines are salty so the salt is justified
6. bryndiana in the house
7. Ka-razybiner13
8. Alcohol?
9. Drunk Lawpy
10. Get your Paws off me
11. Allie oop
12. youngKal-eidoscope
13. Princess B.C.
14. Sporty Spice
15. Nickname TB-DVMD
16. Sir Mixalot
17. sunrise capri sun
18. I find this to be aMOOSEing
19. Coopa Troopa
20. Dolphin dive
21. genny I got your number
Voyeurs
1. Skiot to trot
2. The guy who came as Stagg737
3. Wall-Glamflower
1. Wubba dub dubz
2. Mel "The one with the only normal name on the list"
3. AM's wolf meta
4. Cray cray
5. SARdines are salty so the salt is justified
6. bryndiana in the house
7. Ka-razybiner13
8. Alcohol?
9. Drunk Lawpy
10. Get your Paws off me
11. Allie oop
12. youngKal-eidoscope
13. Princess B.C.
14. Sporty Spice
15. Nickname TB-DVMD
16. Sir Mixalot
17. sunrise capri sun
18. I find this to be aMOOSEing
19. Coopa Troopa
20. Dolphin dive
21. genny I got your number
Voyeurs
1. Skiot to trot
2. The guy who came as Stagg737
3. Wall-Glamflower
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Don't worry we will DEFINITELY be ordering pizzas, wings, and motz sticks later.Because I really need some carbs to soak up this hydration in my stomach![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Need friesDon't worry we will DEFINITELY be ordering pizzas, wings, and motz sticks later.
Came late to this sign up. 🙁
###lynch genny and wildzoo###
Am is acting Wolfy already.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
###lynch genny and wildzoo###
Am is acting Wolfy already.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Always need potatoesNeed fries
Well what do you know, this party bus can hold 1-2 more people...Came late to this sign up. 🙁
###lynch genny and wildzoo###
Am is acting Wolfy already.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I need a good nickname still.....
What about Irish nachos as wellWhat are we, peasants?
Make that poutine
The sweetest DVMDreams will never do?I need a good nickname still.....
Well what do you know, this party bus can hold 1-2 more people...
Im in.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I need a good nickname still.....
Jack Nicholson ( as in the wolf).
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Pinch me must be DVMDreamingThe sweetest DVMDreams will never do?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Am is acting Wolfy already.
Well, of course. Can't you see I'm in my wolf meta?
Last edited:
Hey! I thought mine was a winner [emoji14]I need a good nickname still.....
Sent from my SM-G900T using SDN mobile
All day you dream about DVM D?
I like Na'Vi's bitch but people won't relate that to DVMD....
You have confused me for the Jenny-with-a-J. I'm this kind of genny:Genny Genny who can I turn to?
For those on the fence, we could also probably use some substitute riff-raff hanging around in the alleys in case we need someone to step in later...
Daquiris Vindicate My Decisions
Ballers
1. Wubba dub dubz
2. Mel "The one with the only normal name on the list"
3. AM's wolf meta
4. Cray cray
5. SARdines are salty so the salt is justified
6. bryndiana in the house
7. Ka-razybiner13
8. Alcohol?
9. Drunk Lawpy
10. Get your Paws off me
11. Allie oop
12. youngKal-eidoscope
13. Princess B.C.
14. Sporty Spice
15. Nickname TB-DVMD
16. Sir Mixalot
17. sunrise capri sun
18. I find this to be aMOOSEing
19. Coopa Troopa
20. Dolphin dive
21. genny I got your number
22. you tart
Voyeurs
1. Skiot to trot
2. The guy who came as Stagg737
3. Wall-Glamflower
1. Wubba dub dubz
2. Mel "The one with the only normal name on the list"
3. AM's wolf meta
4. Cray cray
5. SARdines are salty so the salt is justified
6. bryndiana in the house
7. Ka-razybiner13
8. Alcohol?
9. Drunk Lawpy
10. Get your Paws off me
11. Allie oop
12. youngKal-eidoscope
13. Princess B.C.
14. Sporty Spice
15. Nickname TB-DVMD
16. Sir Mixalot
17. sunrise capri sun
18. I find this to be aMOOSEing
19. Coopa Troopa
20. Dolphin dive
21. genny I got your number
22. you tart
Voyeurs
1. Skiot to trot
2. The guy who came as Stagg737
3. Wall-Glamflower
(I'm going to list the nicknames next to actual usernames in the initial roster, in case that sways you)I like Na'Vi's bitch but people won't relate that to DVMD....
What are we, Canadian?What are we, peasants?
Make that poutine
Hopefully? I love poutineWhat are we, Canadian?
We are when it involves melted cheese curds and gravy slathered all over fried potatoes, eh?What are we, Canadian?
MOD ANNOUNCEMENT
Ok. Roster is LOCKED. Nicknames may still be changed.
_______________________
Ballers
1. Wubba dub dubz
2. Mel "The one with the only normal name on the list"
3. AM's wolf meta
4. Cray cray
5. SARdines are salty so the salt is justified
6. bryndiana in the house
7. Ka-razybiner13
8. Alcohol?
9. Drunk Lawpy
10. Get your Paws off me
11. Allie oop
12. youngKal-eidoscope
13. Princess B.C.
14. Sporty Spice
15. Nickname TB-DVMD
16. Sir Mixalot
17. sunrise capri sun
18. I find this to be aMOOSEing
19. Coopa Troopa
20. Dolphin dive
21. genny I got your number
22. you tart
Voyeurs
1. Skiot to trot
2. The guy who came as Stagg737
3. Wall-Glamflower
______________________________
I will be making final adjustments to the game set up, drinking a delicious mai-tai, wondering to myself why I decided to mod this ****show alone/make my own life miserable, and sending out role PMs shortly.
Entertain yourselves in the meantime. I hear the hotel rooms have minibars. Or there's a 7-11 down the street that stocks Natty Ice if you have no self-respect.
Ok. Roster is LOCKED. Nicknames may still be changed.
_______________________
Ballers
1. Wubba dub dubz
2. Mel "The one with the only normal name on the list"
3. AM's wolf meta
4. Cray cray
5. SARdines are salty so the salt is justified
6. bryndiana in the house
7. Ka-razybiner13
8. Alcohol?
9. Drunk Lawpy
10. Get your Paws off me
11. Allie oop
12. youngKal-eidoscope
13. Princess B.C.
14. Sporty Spice
15. Nickname TB-DVMD
16. Sir Mixalot
17. sunrise capri sun
18. I find this to be aMOOSEing
19. Coopa Troopa
20. Dolphin dive
21. genny I got your number
22. you tart
Voyeurs
1. Skiot to trot
2. The guy who came as Stagg737
3. Wall-Glamflower
______________________________
I will be making final adjustments to the game set up, drinking a delicious mai-tai, wondering to myself why I decided to mod this ****show alone/make my own life miserable, and sending out role PMs shortly.
Entertain yourselves in the meantime. I hear the hotel rooms have minibars. Or there's a 7-11 down the street that stocks Natty Ice if you have no self-respect.
(I'm going to list the nicknames next to actual usernames in the initial roster, in case that sways you)
Na'Vi's Bitch it is!!! 🙂
It gets worse.I'm an intern. I'm already on Team No Sleep
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1. Wubba dub dubz
2. Mel "The one with the only normal name on the list"
3. AM's wolf meta
4. Cray cray
5. SARdines are salty so the salt is justified
6. bryndiana in the house
7. Ka-razybiner13
8. Alcohol?
9. Drunk Lawpy
10. Get your Paws off me
11. Allie oop
12. youngKal-eidoscope
13. Princess B.C.
14. Sporty Spice
15. Nickname TB-DVMD
16. Sir Mixalot
17. sunrise capri sun
18. I find this to be aMOOSEing
19. Coopa Troopa
20. Dolphin dive
21. genny I got your number
22. you tart
Voyeurs
1. Skiot to trot
2. The guy who came as Stagg737
3. Wall-Glamflower
4. "Lady" OG
2. Mel "The one with the only normal name on the list"
3. AM's wolf meta
4. Cray cray
5. SARdines are salty so the salt is justified
6. bryndiana in the house
7. Ka-razybiner13
8. Alcohol?
9. Drunk Lawpy
10. Get your Paws off me
11. Allie oop
12. youngKal-eidoscope
13. Princess B.C.
14. Sporty Spice
15. Nickname TB-DVMD
16. Sir Mixalot
17. sunrise capri sun
18. I find this to be aMOOSEing
19. Coopa Troopa
20. Dolphin dive
21. genny I got your number
22. you tart
Voyeurs
1. Skiot to trot
2. The guy who came as Stagg737
3. Wall-Glamflower
4. "Lady" OG
MOD ANNOUNCEMENT
@johnnaboo is now a co-mod



Put your hands in the air for the incomparable Jbooze, and get ready to....




@johnnaboo is now a co-mod



Put your hands in the air for the incomparable Jbooze, and get ready to....




WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I wish I could like that post 5 times, it contains so many thing that make me happy
Get ready for Jbooze because I'm 100% pre-gaming this afterparty. I'm gunna need that liquid courage to put up with you all after my untimely murder.
It gets worse.
I'm literally averaging 2-3 hours of asleep per day right now. Pretty sure if it gets worse my co-interns will be admitting me to the hospital. Fortunately after this week I don't have night shifts for a few months, so sleep may actually get better once he's here, lol.
Na'Vi wants to know why her bitch doesn't have a roll yet....
Go pregame or something, we're workin on itNa'Vi wants to know why her bitch doesn't have a roll yet....
I posted this in the Lounge the other day but I just realized it's also applicable here.
Mod snark already on point 😛Go pregame or something, we're workin on it
What did you expect with Pip and Jboo as modsMod snark already on point 😛
Go pregame or something, we're workin on it
Modbandonment
What did you expect with Pip and Jboo as mods
So are they Piboo or Jippy?
#teamjippy
I like jippy because it sounds like yippy...it conveys excitement and also evokes an image of a small, white, fluffy little dog-shark who chomps veterinarians who complain about modbandonment (attn: @DVMDream)So are they Piboo or Jippy?
#teamjippy
I like jippy because it sounds like yippy...it conveys excitement and also evokes an image of a small, white, fluffy little dog-shark who chomps veterinarians who complain about modbandonment (attn: @DVMDream)
**Draws up dexdomitor, ketamine and butorphanol, grabs giant comforter***
Game on!
I like jippy because it sounds like yippy...it conveys excitement and also evokes an image of a small, white, fluffy little dog-shark who chomps veterinarians who complain about modbandonment (attn: @DVMDream)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
MOD ANNOUNCEMENT
Roles are out!
Game thread is UP
...and I already forgot to tag @johnnaboo in the intro post, so we're off to a solid start
🤣
Roles are out!
Game thread is UP
...and I already forgot to tag @johnnaboo in the intro post, so we're off to a solid start
🤣
How do you get tan chihuahua out of white, fluffy landshark??
Don’t worry, I’ve got a better one.How do you get tan chihuahua out of white, fluffy landshark??
This landshark even walks in water
You missed the small bit.
ShhhhYou missed the small bit.
Small is a relative term anyway. This is small compared to a Dane
Similar threads
- Replies
- 368
- Views
- 12K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K