You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWhat A WWedding Afterparty Sign-Ups
Started by PippyPony
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Excuse you I am fake tan for the summerP sure pippy is whiter than snow so
(it doesn't even take -- basically washes right off. But I will keep trying.)
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I actually took a class on hip hop history or some such in middle schoolUgh this makes me want to do a hip-hop through the ages WW cuz it’s clear some of you need to be schooled in its history.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So you took it like what? Last year?I actually took a class on hip hop history or some such in middle school![]()
🤣
🤣
🤣
Thighs are the best part of any muscular lady. How are you and I gonna work if you don’t understand my deep desire for nice quads?Yo what is it with you and thighs 🤣
ThirstPony strikes again
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
🙄So you took it like what? Last year?
🤣
🤣
🤣
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You're just jealous that I'll be a 12 year old doctor
I upgraded you from 12 to high schooler! You should be thanking me!
Did you really thoI upgraded you from 12 to high schooler! You should be thanking me!
Middle school in most places is 6-8th grade. You generally are 12 turning 13 in 7th.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I should be kicking youI upgraded you from 12 to high schooler! You should be thanking me!
Or dunking your head in a toilet
@tartesos i just wanted to let you know that from far away I keep thinking your avatar is a red and white Aussie and I’m pretty upset that it actually isn’t.
@tartesos i just wanted to let you know that from far away I keep thinking your avatar is a red and white Aussie and I’m pretty upset that it actually isn’t.
I wish it was!!
But is another love of mine, beer.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
That thunderstorm is over me rn! We were going to go out for dinner, I drove one block and turned back lolJust got home. Work was busy then got caught in a haboobie turned massive thunderstorm. Down trees, powerlines, accidents, it took twice the normal time to get home.
But I'm home and hopefully my power stays on.
@Melchizedek check out the ad on my screen: (I have no idea where this is and it scrolls through 3 photos of a theme and water park)
Wet, wild fun!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It’s in New Hampshire!!!!!@Melchizedek check out the ad on my screen: (I have no idea where this is and it scrolls through 3 photos of a theme and water park)
View attachment 238131
Wet, wild fun!

I guess it says that huh?
I gotta get to sleep before I gotta wake up. Ugh.
I gotta get to sleep before I gotta wake up. Ugh.
Haha only five minutes from the Manchester airport!I guess it says that huh?
I gotta get to sleep before I gotta wake up. Ugh.

Oh I LOVED Mel's@Melchizedek check out the ad on my screen: (I have no idea where this is and it scrolls through 3 photos of a theme and water park)
View attachment 238131
Always 😉Wet, wild fun!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Wet, wild fun!
Oh I LOVED Mel's

It’s a night I try to forget....
😱 I'm the best you've never had!It’s a night I try to forget....
That thunderstorm is over me rn! We were going to go out for dinner, I drove one block and turned back lol
Probably for the best. Luckily destructive thunderstorms like this don't happen often. The dust and wind is what makes them so awful. I am fairly used to driving through them as I have lived here my whole life but I was not happy about the drive home tonight and it was quite scary at times. Especially when I came upon a down tree on a street with one lane each direction, I couldn't fit around to the right so I went into the middle lane to go around to the left and this dingus squeezes to the right of the tree and flies past me cutting me off and nearly taking off my back bumper. People are dicks around here.
It’s not you, it’s me😱 I'm the best you've never had!
Last edited:
Yeah the wind was pretty gnarly! I have zero desire to willfully drive in that weather lol. I used to love watching thunderstorms when I was a kid growing up. When the storm was approaching there was this young man playing golf behind my house and I have no idea why he decided to try and weather the storm, but it was funny af. His golf balls were getting blown everywhere and he kept running after them[emoji23]Probably for the best. Luckily destructive thunderstorms like this don't happen often. The dust and wind is what makes them so awful. I am fairly used to driving through them as I have lived here my whole life but I was not happy about the drive home tonight and it was quite scary at times. Especially when I came upon a down tree on a street with one lane each direction, I couldn't fit around to the right so I went into the middle lane to go around to the left and this dingus squeezes to the right of the tree and flies past me cutting me off and nearly taking off my back bumper. People are dicks around here.
I'm now like...kinda tempted to go there tomorrow@Melchizedek check out the ad on my screen: (I have no idea where this is and it scrolls through 3 photos of a theme and water park)
View attachment 238131
Yeah the wind was pretty gnarly! I have zero desire to willfully drive in that weather lol. I used to love watching thunderstorms when I was a kid growing up. When the storm was approaching there was this young man playing golf behind my house and I have no idea why he decided to try and weather the storm, but it was funny af. His golf balls were getting blown everywhere and he kept running after them[emoji23]
The golfers around here be very serious about their golfing.

There was one year that we had for sure a microburst in the area, possibly a small tornado. We were out and the storm came out of nowhere. We were at that Target over by the Peoria Sports Complex. We hunkered down in the minivan because the storm was too much to even get out of the van to get inside. Paradise Lane heading behind the Target there was flooded... the whole thing lasted 10 minutes if even that maximum. Another year, we had a microburst lift the AC unit off my parents house and throw it back through the roof. I mean, we will get rough storms around here on occasion but they are super few and far between.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That's so crazy!! The most I've dealt with are earthquakes which are either no big deal or terrible and it feels like no in between.The golfers around here be very serious about their golfing.
There was one year that we had for sure a microburst in the area, possibly a small tornado. We were out and the storm came out of nowhere. We were at that Target over by the Peoria Sports Complex. We hunkered down in the minivan because the storm was too much to even get out of the van to get inside. Paradise Lane heading behind the Target there was flooded... the whole thing lasted 10 minutes if even that maximum. Another year, we had a microburst lift the AC unit off my parents house and throw it back through the roof. I mean, we will get rough storms around here on occasion but they are super few and far between.
Scorpion question: do you typically wear slippers or something around the house? Some people recommend it since scorpions are nocturnal, and I found another in my house today☹️ just not sure if it's that big of a deal or not
You all lose the internets. This is clearly the best dance video ever and I can't believe no one has posted it:
Thanks to you, I can't look at my cat without this song popping into my head. 😛
That's so crazy!! The most I've dealt with are earthquakes which are either no big deal or terrible and it feels like no in between.
Scorpion question: do you typically wear slippers or something around the house? Some people recommend it since scorpions are nocturnal, and I found another in my house today☹️ just not sure if it's that big of a deal or not
I've been fairly lucky in this department. Haven't found any at my house (yet) despite being in a new development right against the mountains. I've only seen 1 growing up at my aunt's house. Honestly I walk around barefoot because that's what I like. Scorpions like dark places and left out shoes/slippers are perfect hiding places. I'd just be mindful they can be present and watch for them. They aren't deadly like people like to make them out to be (minus severe allergic reaction to bite).
Oh that's awesome. I used to live in the desert in CA growing up and I only remember finding one in the house. I like them a lot less now but a big reason is because I didn't love that the one I found ran at my feet. And...I'd prefer my dogs not find them and get stung. Also, they are creepyI've been fairly lucky in this department. Haven't found any at my house (yet) despite being in a new development right against the mountains. I've only seen 1 growing up at my aunt's house. Honestly I walk around barefoot because that's what I like. Scorpions like dark places and left out shoes/slippers are perfect hiding places. I'd just be mindful they can be present and watch for them. They aren't deadly like people like to make them out to be (minus severe allergic reaction to bite).
Oh that's awesome. I used to live in the desert in CA growing up and I only remember finding one in the house. I like them a lot less now but a big reason is because I didn't love that the one I found ran at my feet. And...I'd prefer my dogs not find them and get stung. Also, they are creepy
Agreed on all accounts. I'm afraid if my cat finds one while I'm at work, she'll get stung, but really, not much I can do but keep hiding places and food sources to as much of a minimum as possible.
I mean if you get stung, have it checked out especially if you feel weird, reason they aren't usually deadly is because we have medical access but most stings don't need more than supportive care often able to be done at home. Is different for animals.
Very true. Maybe I should have kept that desert night snake in my yard so it could take out these creepy thingsAgreed on all accounts. I'm afraid if my cat finds one while I'm at work, she'll get stung, but really, not much I can do but keep hiding places and food sources to as much of a minimum as possible.
I mean if you get stung, have it checked out especially if you feel weird, reason they aren't usually deadly is because we have medical access but most stings don't need more than supportive care often able to be done at home. Is different for animals.
@DVMDream what the heck is a haboobie?
@DVMDream what the heck is a haboobie?
A haboob (I just add the ie because I'm 12 on the inside), is a desert dust storm that may or may not be accompanied by rain, lightning and thunder.
They look like this as they roll through the desert....
Wow, I never heard that term before, but I think I’ve seen pics like that.
that's crazy!The desert is so cool, man
Did not expect the weird medical/observer portions of this music video and I cannot figure out what they mean 😵
I was introduced to that song through my boy Ed. It starts at about 3:55 but you should watch the whole thing because obviously it's perfect.
I had this on repeat during a couple of my senior year all nighters and now it is a part of my subconscious forever.
Ugh this makes me want to do a hip-hop through the ages WW cuz it’s clear some of you need to be schooled in its history.
(I can't believe no one put this here yet)
UGH IM SO SO SO JEALOUS.***************
Another excellent song choice for the scenario even if that song is....less than her caliber. But whatevs I see her in 9 days!!!!!!
****************
I had tickets to see her in Detroit but had to sell them because I got off the waitlist and it was a Wednesday and a 5.5-6 hour drive each way 😢😢😢😢😢
Top 5 acts I want to see in concert:UGH IM SO SO SO JEALOUS.
I had tickets to see her in Detroit but had to sell them because I got off the waitlist and it was a Wednesday and a 5.5-6 hour drive each way 😢😢😢😢😢![]()
TSwift
John Mayer (for his UNREAL blues guitar and these two songs: love , double love)
Gaga
The Killers
Panic At the Disco
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
TSwift is so good in concert 😍 I’ve seen her a couple times but supposedly reputation is her best tour yet and I can’t goooooooooo 😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢Top 5 acts I want to see in concert:
TSwift
John Mayer
Gaga
The Killers
Panic At the Disco
I’m sorry my best friend loves her she’s seen every tour once, I’ve been since her Red tour. And ugh I didn’t even know we had tickets bc I couldn’t afford them and she surprised me for Christmas. Then surprised me on my birthday with Niall Horan tickets. So I’m currently in concert blissUGH IM SO SO SO JEALOUS.
I had tickets to see her in Detroit but had to sell them because I got off the waitlist and it was a Wednesday and a 5.5-6 hour drive each way 😢😢😢😢😢![]()
Also I live in NC so it’s like a 5-6 hr drive to Atlanta...which actually upsets me bc she’s always come to NC. Usually Greensboro, Raleigh and Charlotte...but alasUGH IM SO SO SO JEALOUS.
I had tickets to see her in Detroit but had to sell them because I got off the waitlist and it was a Wednesday and a 5.5-6 hour drive each way 😢😢😢😢😢![]()
Yeah I’ve been since fearless, so (I think) all of her headlining tours. I’m so bummed</3I’m sorry my best friend loves her she’s seen every tour once, I’ve been since her Red tour. And ugh I didn’t even know we had tickets bc I couldn’t afford them and she surprised me for Christmas. Then surprised me on my birthday with Niall Horan tickets. So I’m currently in concert bliss
I was also supposed to see ed Sheeran in September 😢
But now I must school which is still exciting(kinda)
OMG MY DREAM IS TO SEE HIMPanic At the Disco
Similar threads
- Replies
- 368
- Views
- 12K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K
