WWho Goes There? - Signups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
1. dubz
2. Rocky
3. SAR
4. genny
5. MsP
6. Barks
7. Doggo
8. Cubs
14. Sporty
15. Sunny
16. Cyndia

This is probs a mistake.. but I want in. :D
do my eyes deceiveth me!?? :biglove: :biglove: :biglove:

Members don't see this ad.

Btw, I'm fully expecting to be killed or lynched round 1 because I'm going to be so ridiculous rusty.

Don't even know the terminology anymore... Role madness setup?? Back in my day there was only one kind of WW! *shakes stick* :oldman:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Btw, I'm fully expecting to be killed or lynched round 1 because I'm going to be so ridiculous rusty.

Don't even know the terminology anymore... Role madness setup?? Back in my day there was only one kind of WW! *shakes stick* :oldman:
Just say “vote” rather than “lynch” and you should be all set.

Omg there's someone more veteran than I am, praise be
......huh.

Reactions: 1 user
Omg there's someone more veteran than I am, praise be

You know what's weird? Coming online and seeing all the pre-vets from before now with a 'veterinarian' tag on their username. :heckyeah:

Also I'm definitely still a noob compared to quite a few names I still see floating around on here *AHEMDUBZAHEM*

• Love
  • Haha
  • Hmm
Reactions: 2 users
  • Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
Hmmm...Did I get my timelines crossed? I thought Cyndia started playing before I did :laugh:

I'm pretty sure I started playing before you (did you lurk for a bit before getting into WW?) but not that much longer before - just weird to see myself called a veteran, but I guess you are too now!! :whoa:

Reactions: 1 users
I'm pretty sure I started playing before you (did you lurk for a bit before getting into WW?) but not that much longer before - just weird to see myself called a veteran, but I guess you are too now!! :whoa:
Yeah I made my account about a year before I started playing :)

And I'm frequently the most veteran player playing these days...it's weird!

You know what's weird? Coming online and seeing all the pre-vets from before now with a 'veterinarian' tag on their username. :heckyeah:

Also I'm definitely still a noob compared to quite a few names I still see floating around on here *AHEMDUBZAHEM*

@WildZoo omg I just realized off the game thread that dubz refers to you. I thought you guys had started a new thing referring to kaydubs that way lmao. No wonder you made a confused face in response to this post.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users