WWho Goes There? - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Wow @SportPonies dislikes me being alive apparently

Members don't see this ad.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
DIDN'T EVEN ANNOUNCE MY ROLE NAME

I AM THE CUTEST ROLE.

1595989163626.png

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
For the record, I voted away from all mechanics at the end. So dont crap on me too much.
You voted for both wolves during the course of the game so the only crap I'll give you is for being the nail in my coffin :p

Reactions: 1 user
Dead is @Barkley13 Dick Tracy, village sleeperwalker who would unknowingly visit someone

170px-Warren_Beatty_as_Dick_Tracy.jpg

WOLVES WIN
Roster
4. genny - village stalker
8. cubs - village bystander
14. Sporty - wolf watcher
16. Cyndia - wolf universal backup -> wolf reporter

Dead
7. Doggo - village reporter
3. SAR - village parasite
1. dubz - village gravedigger
2. rocky - village peeping tom
15. Suni - village voyeur
5. MsP - village tracker
6. Barks - village sleepwalker

Yay! Congrats Sporty and Cyndias!!!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Dead is @Barkley13 Dick Tracy, village sleeperwalker who would unknowingly visit someone

170px-Warren_Beatty_as_Dick_Tracy.jpg

WOLVES WIN
Roster
4. genny - village stalker
8. cubs - village bystander
14. Sporty - wolf watcher
16. Cyndia - wolf universal backup -> wolf reporter

Dead
7. Doggo - village reporter
3. SAR - village parasite
1. dubz - village gravedigger
2. rocky - village peeping tom
15. Suni - village voyeur
5. MsP - village tracker
6. Barks - village sleepwalker
I actually kinda laughed because this was one of my thoughts while trying to come up with a reason why the results were gone and i kept checking my role PM to make sure
Was barks keeping that secret for some reason or did I just completely miss her explaining that??
My role PM legit said vanillager
For the record, I voted away from all mechanics at the end. So dont crap on me too much.
You’re my new favorite

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Great job, my wolf pack!! @Cyndia - way to make your comeback!! And I kept forgetting @SportPonies was a wolf.

@Animal Midwife - I had a blast. I say we revisit this fun some game again ;) can’t believe we hadn’t co-modded officially
Thank kdubs! You were super fun too. Loved the tally ideas and night action nuances table!

• Love
literally everyone. like i said!

I initially read it the way you meant it (like everyone get your butts in gear or I'm gonna go for you) and didn't understand why everyone was piling on it. But also I'm a rotten rotten wolf so who cares about my opinion. :whistle:

Thanks AM for letting me co-mod :love: I learned a lot about night actions and mechanics lol

special shout out to those who thought I was actually playing at first...

Edit: also great job everyone!

I initially read it the way you meant it (like everyone get your butts in gear or I'm gonna go for you) and didn't understand why everyone was piling on it. But also I'm a rotten rotten wolf so who cares about my opinion. :whistle:
You had the advantage of knowing it wasn't a sketchy post :p seems sporty had the same opinion :thinking:

also no one commented on (or noticed) that I created that early tie.

I was banking on that to give me village cred late game if I needed it.
Which tie? There were so many

Also I'm laughing again about you shading genny for breaking the tie by switching off of you lol

In case anyone hadn’t figured it out... SAR targeted sunbodi N1 and sunbodi targeted SAR N1... so basically Sunbodi acted on herself in a way..

• Haha