WWho Goes There? - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
DIDN'T EVEN ANNOUNCE MY ROLE NAME

I AM THE CUTEST ROLE.

1595989163626.png
 
Dead is @Barkley13 Dick Tracy, village sleeperwalker who would unknowingly visit someone

170px-Warren_Beatty_as_Dick_Tracy.jpg


WOLVES WIN
​
Roster
4. genny - village stalker
8. cubs - village bystander
14. Sporty - wolf watcher
16. Cyndia - wolf universal backup -> wolf reporter

Dead
7. Doggo - village reporter
3. SAR - village parasite
1. dubz - village gravedigger
2. rocky - village peeping tom
15. Suni - village voyeur
5. MsP - village tracker
6. Barks - village sleepwalker

Yay! Congrats Sporty and Cyndias!!!
 
Dead is @Barkley13 Dick Tracy, village sleeperwalker who would unknowingly visit someone

170px-Warren_Beatty_as_Dick_Tracy.jpg


WOLVES WIN
​
Roster
4. genny - village stalker
8. cubs - village bystander
14. Sporty - wolf watcher
16. Cyndia - wolf universal backup -> wolf reporter

Dead
7. Doggo - village reporter
3. SAR - village parasite
1. dubz - village gravedigger
2. rocky - village peeping tom
15. Suni - village voyeur
5. MsP - village tracker
6. Barks - village sleepwalker
I actually kinda laughed because this was one of my thoughts while trying to come up with a reason why the results were gone and i kept checking my role PM to make sure
Was barks keeping that secret for some reason or did I just completely miss her explaining that??
My role PM legit said vanillager
For the record, I voted away from all mechanics at the end. So dont crap on me too much.
You’re my new favorite
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Great job, my wolf pack!! @Cyndia - way to make your comeback!! And I kept forgetting @SportPonies was a wolf.

@Animal Midwife - I had a blast. I say we revisit this fun some game again 😉 can’t believe we hadn’t co-modded officially
Thank kdubs! You were super fun too. Loved the tally ideas and night action nuances table!
 
Thanks AM for letting me co-mod 😍 I learned a lot about night actions and mechanics lol

special shout out to those who thought I was actually playing at first...

Edit: also great job everyone!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I initially read it the way you meant it (like everyone get your butts in gear or I'm gonna go for you) and didn't understand why everyone was piling on it. But also I'm a rotten rotten wolf so who cares about my opinion. :whistle:
You had the advantage of knowing it wasn't a sketchy post 😛 seems sporty had the same opinion :thinking:
 
also no one commented on (or noticed) that I created that early tie.

I was banking on that to give me village cred late game if I needed it.
Which tie? There were so many

Also I'm laughing again about you shading genny for breaking the tie by switching off of you lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad