You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWho Goes There? - Signups
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Maybe subbing. One sec.
@WildZoo @vetmedhead @JustPaws @cdo96 @SARdoghandler @finnickthedog @Barkley13 @Doggo Labs @CoffeeQuestionMark @Stagg737 @MSUcvmHOPE @capri1722 @SportPonies @genny @Caia @Trilt @PrincessButterCup @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo @Dr. ForgotToFlush @Caiter92 @Dinashadow @BigCats @WonderingStudent @muttmanager @alissa14 @Sunbodi @Sunshine in a Storm @itsrocky @SnowshoeDog143 @bryndiana.jones @dolphin106258 @FrostySparrow @allieh8607 @cubsrule4e @Ms Procrastinator @Mad Jack @Melchizedek @Eriyo @EngrSC @sheltermed @mmmdreamerz @jaboo @MOOSEygoosey @mypetmoose @AccidentFromFlorida @MixedAnimals77 @Kota1000 @jenjen2020 @Zeppelyn @katashark @acanthuroidei @Lupin21 @StartingoverVet @tartesos @ThoracicGuy etc come play!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sign Ups
1.
2.
3.
Spec (bold if you want to sub)
1. BC
2. Lawpy
3.
1.
2.
3.
Spec (bold if you want to sub)
1. BC
2. Lawpy
3.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Put me in, coach!
Sign Ups
1. dubz
2.
3.
Spec (bold if you want to sub)
1. BC
2. Lawpy
3.
1. dubz
2.
3.
Spec (bold if you want to sub)
1. BC
2. Lawpy
3.
Sign Ups
1. dubz
2.
3.
Spec (bold if you want to sub)
1. BC
2. Lawpy
3. Doggo
Those first couple of days are going to be super busy for me so I have to sit this one out too 😳
1. dubz
2.
3.
Spec (bold if you want to sub)
1. BC
2. Lawpy
3. Doggo
Those first couple of days are going to be super busy for me so I have to sit this one out too 😳
I can. Can someone put me at 14?
IRL days or game days?Those first couple of days are going to be super busy for me so I have to sit this one out too 😳
Sign Ups
1. dubz
2.
3.
14. Sporty
Spec (bold if you want to sub)
1. BC
2. Lawpy
3. Doggo
4. Kota
Oh. It's a 36/12...
I am very tempted.
I am very tempted.
Plus with 36/12 AM will have to continually remind me what cycle it is 😍
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Plus with 36/12 AM will have to continually remind me what cycle it is 😍
Are you modding toooooooo?
IRL days. This month isn’t the greatest for me to play... to many things going onIRL days or game days?
Sign Ups
1. dubz
2.
3.
14. Sporty
Spec (bold if you want to sub)
1. BC
2. Lawpy
3. Doggo
4. Kota
Yeah I’m gonna be busy those same days lolThose first couple of days are going to be super busy for me so I have to sit this one out too 😳
Ah okay. A day cycle lasts 1.5 irl days in this particular setup, in case that affects anything. Don't feel pressured to sign up though if everything still super hectic.IRL days. This month isn’t the greatest for me to play... to many things going on
I think AM is letting that happen. BewareAre you modding toooooooo?
Ok fine I may regret everything
Someone put me in
Someone put me in
Sign Ups
1. dubz
2. Rocky
3. SAR
4.
5.
6.
14. Sporty
Spec (bold if you want to sub)
1. BC
2. Lawpy
3. Doggo
4. Kota
1. dubz
2. Rocky
3. SAR
4.
5.
6.
14. Sporty
Spec (bold if you want to sub)
1. BC
2. Lawpy
3. Doggo
4. Kota
Last edited:
Sign Ups
1. dubz
2. Rocky
3. @SARdoghandler ? This spot okay?
4.
5. MsP
6.
14. Sporty
Spec (bold if you want to sub)
1. BC
2. Lawpy
3. Doggo
4. Kota
1. dubz
2. Rocky
3. @SARdoghandler ? This spot okay?
4.
5. MsP
6.
14. Sporty
Spec (bold if you want to sub)
1. BC
2. Lawpy
3. Doggo
4. Kota
Sign Ups
1. dubz
2. Rocky
3. SAR
4.
5. MsP
6.
14. Sporty
Spec (bold if you want to sub)
1. BC
2. Lawpy
3. Doggo
4. Kota
1. dubz
2. Rocky
3. SAR
4.
5. MsP
6.
14. Sporty
Spec (bold if you want to sub)
1. BC
2. Lawpy
3. Doggo
4. Kota
I would but the first 2 game days are the worst and wouldn’t make the 10 posts each day. Hopefully the next game I’ll be able to playAh okay. A day cycle lasts 1.5 irl days in this particular setup, in case that affects anything. Don't feel pressured to sign up though if everything still super hectic.
36????? 

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh hai there, long time no see36?????![]()
Heeeeyyyyyy!36?????![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sign Ups
1. dubz
2. Rocky
3. SAR
4. genny
5. MsP
6.
14. Sporty
Spec (bold if you want to sub)
1. BC
2. Lawpy
3. Doggo
4. Kota
1. dubz
2. Rocky
3. SAR
4. genny
5. MsP
6.
14. Sporty
Spec (bold if you want to sub)
1. BC
2. Lawpy
3. Doggo
4. Kota
Cubsy is back!!!!!!!!!!! @CoffeeQuestionMark @alissa14 @BigCats
Are these like the only 3 people that like me or something?
Well I do admit I’m biasedAre these like the only 3 people that like me or something?
Sign Ups
1. dubz
2. Rocky
3. SAR
4. genny
5. MsP
6.
7. Cubs
14. Sporty
Spec (bold if you want to sub)
1. BC
2. Lawpy
3. Doggo
4. Kota
AM better like me now too.
1. dubz
2. Rocky
3. SAR
4. genny
5. MsP
6.
7. Cubs
14. Sporty
Spec (bold if you want to sub)
1. BC
2. Lawpy
3. Doggo
4. Kota
AM better like me now too.
Getting to that time of year where roster sign ups are struggling again :/
Last edited:
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Usually it doesn't get this bad until the fall semester starts so I am wondering what's up with everybodyGetting to that time of year where roster sign ups are struggling again :/
though there are some people in clinics now and some in their new real world jobsYeah, idk if it’ll help if we push it later to run? Idk...Usually it doesn't get this bad until the fall semester starts so I am wondering what's up with everybodythough there are some people in clinics now and some in their new real world jobs
All the veterans are a g i n gUsually it doesn't get this bad until the fall semester starts so I am wondering what's up with everybodythough there are some people in clinics now and some in their new real world jobs
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Are you calling me oldAll the veterans are a g i n g
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yeah, idk if it’ll help if we push it later to run? Idk...

Maybe people will be itching for another game if we have a bit of a break 🙂
Quick question for @Barkley13 and @Doggo Labs, would you guys be able to play if I started this on Monday or Tuesday? If not, I'll just dig up a different setup so I don't keep everyone in limbo forever.
Tuesday would be perfect! 🙂Quick question for @Barkley13 and @Doggo Labs, would you guys be able to play if I started this on Monday or Tuesday? If not, I'll just dig up a different setup so I don't keep everyone in limbo forever.
Tuesday would also work for meQuick question for @Barkley13 and @Doggo Labs, would you guys be able to play if I started this on Monday or Tuesday? If not, I'll just dig up a different setup so I don't keep everyone in limbo forever.
Alright everyone, the official start date is now July 21! If anyone else wants to join between now and then, feel free to.
Sign Ups
1. dubz
2. Rocky
3. SAR
4. genny
5. MsP
6. Barks
7. Doggo
8. Cubs
14. Sporty
Spec (bold if you want to sub)
1. BC
2. Lawpy
3. Doggo
4. Kota
Sign Ups
1. dubz
2. Rocky
3. SAR
4. genny
5. MsP
6. Barks
7. Doggo
8. Cubs
14. Sporty
Spec (bold if you want to sub)
1. BC
2. Lawpy
3. Doggo
4. Kota
Bump
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Bump
CC: Bump
On your eyelid? I can fix that! At least two of those today!
My dog has a bump on his eyelid. Can you fix his?CC: Bump
On your eyelid? I can fix that! At least two of those today!
My dog has a bump on his eyelid. Can you fix his?
Definitely. And you like to drive! only about 13 hours to get here!
D
deleted804295
Sign Ups
1. dubz
2. Rocky
3. SAR
4. genny
5. MsP
6. Barks
7. Doggo
8. Cubs
14. Sporty
15. Sunny
I CALL BEING A WOLF PLEASEEE
1. dubz
2. Rocky
3. SAR
4. genny
5. MsP
6. Barks
7. Doggo
8. Cubs
14. Sporty
15. Sunny
I CALL BEING A WOLF PLEASEEE
Sign Ups
1. dubz
2. Rocky
3. SAR
4. genny
5. MsP
6. Barks
7. Doggo
8. Cubs
14. Sporty
15. Sunny
16. Cyndia
This is probs a mistake.. but I want in. 😀
1. dubz
2. Rocky
3. SAR
4. genny
5. MsP
6. Barks
7. Doggo
8. Cubs
14. Sporty
15. Sunny
16. Cyndia
This is probs a mistake.. but I want in. 😀
Similar threads
- Replies
- 244
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 3K
- Views
- 56K