You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWho Goes There? - Game Thread
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I escaped rounds and actually ate a meal.
I think I’m going to do ISOs of the remaining players.
cubs has played like village cubs almost this entire game so I’m pretty comfortable saying I have a 2/3 shot of settling on the last two wolves.
which probably means I’m gonna gamesolve and someone will yeet me instead like Orchestra
cubs has played like village cubs almost this entire game so I’m pretty comfortable saying I have a 2/3 shot of settling on the last two wolves.
which probably means I’m gonna gamesolve and someone will yeet me instead like Orchestra
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh Orchestra. I enjoyed that game
Might as well just vote so the wolves can end it instead of just sitting here with no discussion for another hour thenBarks is the only one seemingly stuck in inexplicable controversy now that MsP has flipped village. The only answer is that theres "someone messing with results," which could be true but also seems unlikely given what everyone left has claimed and what everyone had who has died.
Sporty seems busy, as usual, but hasnt really flagged my wolf radar too bad, and as stated I feel like shed be a little more active if she IS a wolf, especially given that sunni wasnt one (in other words there wasnt a wolf dominating the thread to let her slide by in the background).
Cyndia has the feel of game solving, but genny seems to want to go there, and I think Barks wants to go there just to keep the vote off of her, if nothing else. I do feel like her "comeback to participation" was a little strong, but I also dont necessarily see it as wolfy, given she hasnt played in so long, although it could have been extra effort once she started getting some heat from genny and then msp, me, and barks over the last 2-3 days.
Genny Im just paranoid about, I mean Stalker sounds pretty wolfy, but shes probably a villager at this point.
Ignoring mechanics Im at Barks > Cyndia > Sporty > Genny
although id much prefer if you voted for cyndia
i'm home. i haven't had dinner. i'm hangry and drinking a wine spritzer while hubby frantically orders takeout so he doesn't have to cook.
can i vote for everyone?
I'm really uncomfortable that everyone is reading cubs as village, and has been reading him as village this whole game, and he's still here.
i'm willing to vote for food.@cubsrule4e @genny would you be willing to vote for sporty or cyndia
Day 4 Yeet Tally
Barks () -
0/5
Missing: @Barkley13 @cubsrule4e @Cyndia @genny @SportPonies
yeet close in ~1 hour
Barks () -
0/5
Missing: @Barkley13 @cubsrule4e @Cyndia @genny @SportPonies
yeet close in ~1 hour
So... trackers are not getting finished. I got to day 3 and now i have no more energy for that. I will tell you the one useful thing I learned on day 1: Sporty was in a 3-way tie, and both Cyndia and Barks voted for someone who had no votes yet rather than break the tie away from Sporty.
So if I take that to mean that Cyndia and Sporty aren't in a pack together, then that means they're not coordinating their story about Barks. But then Barks didn't turn the vote away from Sporty either, so that would make her partner Cubs.
Both votes were a half hour before close, so if Sporty was in a pack with either, I would think they'd be looking to take her out of contention.
MsP was killed over me, even though I was seemingly much more cleared by the consensus. This would be a genny or barks type of move, to keep me around thinking some sketch/paranoia might just stick at the end if needed. Then youve got sporty proclaiming me more and more village, seemingly to push people off of me, but so much so that its piqued gennys interest in voting for me now. I just dont know anymore.
is anyone going to vote?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
is anyone going to vote?
No. The problem is there are 5 players so three HAVE to be village, but every single one sounds like a wolf now.
@SportPonies Barks or cyndia?
is anyone going to vote?
Why dont you start us off? Or are you hanging back to hammer once a few of us fools vote incorrectly?
Yes, that's it. I'm not paralyzed by indecision.Why dont you start us off? Or are you hanging back to hammer once a few of us fools vote incorrectly?
is anyone going to vote?
I'm just reskimming things before I place my vote to make sure I haven't missed anything. Planning to go barks unless any last things jump out at me, which I strongly doubt will happen at this point. What you pointed out about that vote on D1 is really interesting though, and is going to make me eye cubs more carefully.
yeet cyndia
Actually, i'm trying to collect bad choices for the 2020 AWWards so I can beat Dubz for most likely to choke. So y'all have to vote first so I can choke.Why dont you start us off? Or are you hanging back to hammer once a few of us fools vote incorrectly?
unyeet cyndia
how did that feel?
Day 4 Yeet Tally
Barks (1) - cubs
Cyndia () -
1/5
Missing: Barks, Cyndia, genny, Sporty
yeet close in ~30 min
Barks (1) - cubs
Cyndia () -
1/5
Missing: Barks, Cyndia, genny, Sporty
yeet close in ~30 min
unyeet barks
actually they both felt kinda not good
oh, so it's me and sporty now?actually they both felt kinda not good
I feel the lurking... why are me and genny the only one talking?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
oh, so it's me and sporty now?
Im sure those would feel even worse, so not even going to attempt those
How does this make sense when I’ve never tried to shade you?MsP was killed over me, even though I was seemingly much more cleared by the consensus. This would be a genny or barks type of move, to keep me around thinking some sketch/paranoia might just stick at the end if needed. Then youve got sporty proclaiming me more and more village, seemingly to push people off of me, but so much so that its piqued gennys interest in voting for me now. I just dont know anymore.
Okay screw this. I've been running through the thread for the last 30 minutes and it's just starting to blur and I'm not getting anything else out of this. Logically, I've been through it a couple times in my head today, and barks is the one player that has consistently come out as most likely to be a wolf in most of the scenarios I thought through.
So.. doing it. Yeet barks.
So.. doing it. Yeet barks.
This is pathetic. Literally a 50/50 chance and Im going to guess wrong.
I already showed my opinion earlier in this cycle. It remains.@SportPonies Barks or cyndia?
Still trying to decide between cyndia and genny for the second woof.
Well...if barks isnt dead in the next few minutes I guess we know shes a wolf.
Unless Cyndia is her partner. Ugh.
Well...if barks isnt dead in the next few minutes I guess we know shes a wolf.
Yup. I was actually sitting here poised with an unyeet barks to submit just in case. But the fact that it seems like everyone is on thread now, and no one has piled onto it yet makes me pretty damn happy with my vote.
Don’t worry I will beWell...if barks isnt dead in the next few minutes I guess we know shes a wolf.
We have also learned that Sporty and Genny are not a pack, if barks is village.
Don’t worry I will be
Im used to more fight than this...
Day 4 Yeet Tally
Barks (1) - Cyndia
Cyndia () -
1/5
@Barkley13 is in the lead
Missing: Barks, cubs, genny, Sporty
yeet close in ~15 min
Barks (1) - Cyndia
Cyndia () -
1/5
@Barkley13 is in the lead
Missing: Barks, cubs, genny, Sporty
yeet close in ~15 min
i've learned nothing from this whole experience.We have also learned that Sporty and Genny are not a pack, if barks is village.
i've learned nothing from this whole experience.
Then you might be a woof!
I mean I was responding all day yesterday and it did nothingIm used to more fight than this...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yeet Barks
liar liar pants on fire
????????
how is it in the village’s best interest to vote without talking about anything?
unyeet Barks
This does sound village barks...
or if cyndia is a wolf, voting a villager.Unless Cyndia is her partner. Ugh.
or if cyndia is a wolf, voting a villager.
She basically tried to draw out the wolves.... like I had just done 5 minutes before...
are you going to vote?I mean I was responding all day yesterday and it did nothing
draw out wolves or entice villagers?She basically tried to draw out the wolves.... like I had just done 5 minutes before...
Similar threads
- Replies
- 3K
- Views
- 55K