WWildzoo Family Reunion - Sign-Ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Karabiner13

Ohio State c/o 2018
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad

Wanted
Descendants of the Dubz clan and friends

50sD.gif


You're invited to turn yourself in at the
WWildzoo Family Reunion!

Brought to you by @Karabiner13 and @WildZoo

Fun - Betrayal - Family - Chaos - Hats - Death?

See details below for more information on how to turn yourself in
​
Start: Friday, January 11th
Sign-ups close: Thursday, January 10th at 8pm est

Lynch close: 10pm est
Night close: 6am est (this is a soft deadline and may change each day pending mod schedules for that day)

Get ready for some topsy, turvy fun!

Sign-ups:
1. @Mad Jack
2. @allieh8607
3. @Animal Midwife
4. @dolphin106258
5. @SARdoghandler
6. @SportPonies
7. @StayingPositive2017
8. @SkiOtter
9. @johnnaboo
10. @SnowshoeDog143
11. @finnickthedog
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.

Subs:
1.
2.
3.


If you weren't tagged, it's because @WildZoo doesn't love you 😛
Really though, this was the list I was given of those who should be auto-signed up

Preference will be given to players who have been around longer but we would love to have newer players if there is room. Just place yourself in subs for now
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wanted
Descendants of the Dubz clan and friends

50sD.gif


You're invited to turn yourself in at the
WWildzoo Family Reunion!

Brought to you by @Karabiner13 and @WildZoo

Fun - Betrayal - Family - Chaos - Hats - Death?

See details below for more information on how to turn yourself in
​
Start: Friday, January 11th
Sign-ups close: Thursday, January 10th at 8pm est

Lynch close: 10pm est
Night close: 6am est (this is a soft deadline and may change each day pending mod schedules for that day)

Get ready for some topsy, turvy fun!

Sign-ups:
1. @Mad Jack
2. @allieh8607
3. @Animal Midwife
4. @dolphin106258
5. @SARdoghandler
6. @SportPonies
7. @StayingPositive2017
8. @SkiOtter
9. @johnnaboo
10. @SnowshoeDog143
11. @finnickthedog
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.

Subs:
1.
2.
3.


If you weren't tagged, it's because @WildZoo doesn't love you 😛
Really though, this was the list I was given of those who should be auto-signed up

Preference will be given to players who have been around longer but we would love to have newer players if there is room. Just place yourself in subs for now
I guess I'll play if she will lay off the child support claims for a few lol
 
You wouldn't sign up one of your family members??

Just because I'm an adopted wolf pup doesn't mean our relationship is any less real
I left out many family members! Just signed up people who asked me to or who I was planning to force to play. Figured I wouldn't need to twist your arm 😉
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sign-ups:
1. Mad Jack
2. @allieh8607
3. Animal Midwife
4. @dolphin106258
5. SARdoghandler
6. SportPonies
7. @StayingPositive2017
8. SkiOtter - pending decision
9. johnnaboo
10. @SnowshoeDog143
11. finnickthedog
12. Caiter92
13. PippyPony
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.


Subs:
1. ziggyandjazzy
2. Matthew9Thirtyfive
3.
 
I’ll play.

If I’m allowed.
I'll put ya on the sub list for now

Just in case anyone was wondering - The reasoning behind giving preference to the veteran players is 1) to make up for them sitting out a game while the noob game was running and 2) they will better appreciate the roles, which are based on WW players they know and love
 
I'll put ya on the sub list for now

Just in case anyone was wondering - The reasoning behind giving preference to the veteran players is 1) to make up for them sitting out a game while the noob game was running and 2) they will better appreciate the roles, which are based on WW players they know and love

I figured. I don’t mind. 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sign-ups:
1. Mad Jack
2. @allieh8607
3. Animal Midwife
4. dolphin106258
5. SARdoghandler
6. SportPonies
7. @StayingPositive2017
8. SkiOtter - pending decision
9. johnnaboo
10. @SnowshoeDog143
11. finnickthedog
12. Caiter92
13. PippyPony
14. genny
15. kcoughli
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.


Subs:
1. ziggyandjazzy
2. Matthew9Thirtyfive
3. Barkley13
4. Dinashadow
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sign-ups:
1. Mad Jack
2. @allieh8607
3. Animal Midwife
4. dolphin106258
5. SARdoghandler
6. SportPonies
7. @StayingPositive2017
8. SkiOtter - pending decision
9. johnnaboo
10. @SnowshoeDog143
11. finnickthedog
12. Caiter92
13. PippyPony
14. genny
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.


Subs:
1. ziggyandjazzy
2. Matthew9Thirtyfive
3. Barkley13
4. Dinashadow
Put me in coach. Though I prefer #9 I'll survive elsewhere