WWintry WWildlife - 6th Annual Noob WW Game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Enthusiasm is good. Elect Wolfie<3

Reply to SkiOtter for mayor:

1. Your outspoken
2. Your name embodies our village -winter wildlife.
3. I want a SKI-OTTER as mayor
4. Because I said so
5. Why not?
6. Your name is awesome
7. I just picked it because I liked it

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
After a long day of holiday travel, only to arrive to my MIL's cat had escaped from the house and not quite managing to lure him in, and only having a short little catch up on the forum, I'm channeling some bigcat energy. Please bring the poor cat home and out of the cold ❄

(so following this illogical nonsense, please count my
vote bigcats
and that'll be enough of non-family things tonight)

Edited the formatting hopefully correctly. Hard on a phone.

Last edited:
After a long day of holiday travel, only to arrive to my MIL's cat had escaped from the house and not quite managing to lure him in, and only having a short little catch up on the forum, I'm channeling some bigcat energy. Please bring the poor cat home and out of the cold ❄

(so following this illogical nonsense, please count my vote for bigcat and that'll be enough of non-family things tonight)
(You gotta say
Vote/Elect bigcats
Or
####Vote bigcats####)

I’m a newbie!!! I’ll run for mayor!!
I love cats vote for me loooool

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

Vote for me and I promise to provide all the cookies, puppy snuggles, back scratches, and hugs one could ever wish for in this freezing winter wonderland.

I’ll also take all of your concerns to heart when making important decisions.

Three cheers for Wolfie!

Reactions: 3 users
Hi everybody! This is my second game of werewolf, so I’m pretty nooby. People usually call me AFF, Flocky, or Aflac, just to make things easier. :)
Also elect wolfie <3, they seem like they want it, so let’s see what they do with it.

Reactions: 1 users
Mayor Vote Tally

killerleaf (2)- cubs, elkhart
acanthuroidei (3)- roidz, sunbodi, doktor
bigcats (4) - BCs, kras, nontrad, gradmax
skiotter (3) - Sunny, Hammers, different
SirHammers (1)- skiotter
Wolfie<3 (4) - wolfie, precious, engr, mayo

16/25 voting

keep 'em coming y'all

@LizLiz99 @alissa14 @MrsDrDr @WonderingStudent @Eriyo @AccidentFromFlorida @killerleaf @Dr. ForgotToFlush
Cast your votes!
Hey um, could we not use nicknames? I go by the name sunny on here and seeing a sunny and sunbodi makes me confused.

Unelected acanthuridae

Elect Skiotter

Reason: Evening out votes

Unelected Skiotter
Elect Bigcats

Reason: Because I say so

• Love
SkiOtter if I die tonight we'll know who caused it. Idrc if I get lynched/killed I have a useless role.

• Haha
Hey um, could we not use nicknames? I go by the name sunny on here and seeing a sunny and sunbodi makes me confused.
Probs not, since it always devolves to nicknames, but those nicknames can be adjusted...

Mayor Vote Tally - updated

killerleaf (2)- cubs, elkhart
acanthuroidei (2)- roidz, doktor
bigcats (5) - BCs, kras, nontrad, gradmax, sunbodi >Sunny
skiotter (3) - Sunny > Stormy, Hammers, different
SirHammers (0)-
Wolfie<3 (7) - wolfie, precious, engr, mayo, killer leaf, AFF, skiotter

19/25 voting

keep 'em coming y'all

EDIT: Drinking and counting don't mix well

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
:yeahright::yeahright::yeahright::yeahright::yeahright::yeahright::yeahright::yeahright::yeahright::yeahright::yeahright::yeahright::yeahright::yeahright::yeahright::yeahright:
Y'all better not be this damn cheery when the lynching starts. We expect BLOODSHED
:vamp::vamp::vamp::vamp::vamp::vamp::vamp::vamp::vamp::vamp::vamp::vamp::vamp::vamp::vamp::vamp:

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users
SkiOtter if I die tonight we'll know who caused it. Idrc if I get lynched/killed I have a useless role.
If you’d answer questions we wouldn’t have this problem. Ties in general aren’t great things. It means it’s left up to a random number generator most of the time. For lynches some mods kill both, kill the tie maker, rng which one of the tied dies, or a multitude of other things. Stop. Making. Purposeful. Ties.

If you’d answer questions we wouldn’t have this problem. Ties in general aren’t great things. It means it’s left up to a random number generator most of the time. For lynches some mods kill both, kill the tie maker, rng which one of the tied dies, or a multitude of other things. Stop. Making. Purposeful. Ties.
Hey, could you stop being so aggressive towards me? I'm midwestern and I don't appreciate confrontation. I also don't appreciate you being confrontational towards everyone else.

I think you're a villager based on your behavior but aggressive behaviors in this game are not the way to go. It plays to the advantage of the wolves as they put villagers against each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Hey, could you stop being so aggressive towards me? I'm midwestern and I don't appreciate confrontation. I also don't appreciate you being confrontational towards everyone else.

I think you're a villager based on your behavior but aggressive behaviors in this game are not the way to go. It plays to the advantage of the wolves as they put villagers against each other.
El oh el

If you weren't a wolf why would you deliberately be confrontational and anger other players?

Players, this individual will likely be killed tonight. In the game mafia there are neutral roles that deliberately attempt to die ie. Jesters and make a villager appear guilty. This villager is me and it appears that either skiotter is trying to kill me or have me be killed.

You have been forewarned. If I get lynched my blood is on skiotter's hands.

• Haha
If you weren't a wolf why would you deliberately be confrontational and anger other players?

Players, this individual will likely be killed tonight. In the game mafia there are neutral roles that deliberately attempt to die ie. Jesters and make a villager appear guilty. This villager is me and it appears that either skiotter is trying to kill me or have me be killed.

You have been forewarned. If I get lynched my blood is on skiotter's hands.
Christ. Girl you need to take it down a notch and listen when someone is trying to tell you why something you are doing is less than ideal. You wouldn’t answer a SIMPLE question as to why you were tying it up. So yeah. I’m going to get annoyed. And contingency lynch you. :shrug:

I vote for wolfie!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

Last edited:

Try not to take it personally, because it really isn't meant that way. The agressiveness kinda bothered me too the first couple times I played, but some folks just have an aggressive style and will apply it across the board. You just play how you play and other folks will do what they do and we'll all have a nice game.