WWubba lubba dub dub! - Rick & Morty Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Geez, how many converts did these wolf b******s get?!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Geez, how many converts did these wolf b******s get?!
I don't know if I feel like telling you or not. I mean, you guys did just try to kill me after I gave you a perfectly reasonable way out of it that would have boosted your villager numbers while costing you nothing. The wolves never did that, so I think I'll give it a pass. I do know basically everything though, on account of gaming all three sides.
tumblr_n41go6EExu1tsuuvno2_250.gif

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:
Swear this game gets messier by the minute
:yeahright::yeahright::yeahright::yeahright::yeahright::yeahright:

Seriously. At the end of the day, Rick is a good guy that's pretending to be a dingus. That was me, all game long. I mean, yeah, I may have killed like, ten or so of you, but at the end of the day, I didn't do it because I wanted to. I was chipped by some evil little dude with an eyepatch and once he was dead I could try to redeem myself.

You guys missed a big opportunity in trying to bring me back to the light, but I think you can maybe still win this.

Members don't see this ad :)
If anyone trusts me at all they're an idiot anyway, so it's not like I'm upsetting any balance. I'm totally just here to troll to my heart's content since I know no one will waste a kill on me and I can say reassuring nonsense to everyone. I'm like that self-help guru that secretly is just getting off on stroking his own ego while all of his customers go broke and suffer the ill consequences of his advice.
giphy.gif

MJ, I feel like this is the role you were born to play. Troll on, my friend

Reactions: 6 users
ON PLUTO...

starry-night-gif.gif

________________________________ _____ ____ ___ __ __ _ _

icWJ1Qx.png
fa1b2242757197be6510fe5ff07cf5e6.1000x1000x1-320x320.jpg

4C44EJm.jpg

Strangled swiftly to death
(by her own camera strap, no less) is @allieh8607, Photography Raptor - a villager who could hqeeea*rLeka vslor*em ileao1sea every other night.

Elsewhere, the villagers had discovered that @Stb1473 was missing. Really? A neutral? When they checked in on her home, the found blood covering almost every possible surface. She had been slashed all over her arms, legs and torso, eyes gouged out, and had eventually bled to death by the living room couch.

Dead is @Stb1473,
Abradolf Lincler - a neutral character who could ask the mods a yes/no question every other night.

It is now Day 14 - get lynching! Lynch will close at *******8PM EST******* or if there is a large, unmoving majority.

ROSTER

Harry Herpson High School
StartingoverVet
WildZoo

St. Equis Hospital
Cyndia

BLIPS AND CHIITTZZZ!
Closed for maintenance.

Citadel of Ricks
Jilary

Pluto
Caiter92

Anatomy Park
Raptor escape, closed for the patrons' safety.

Jerryboree!
Hazelmoo

DEAD
SFSteph - Morty Jr.
Rogert - Scary Terry
Lupin - Tiny Rick
Finnickthedog - Summer
Dyachei - Morty
Caia - Arthricia
Aloha - Tammy
Katashark - Mr. Poopy Butthole
Teepster87 - Fart
DVMDream - Squanchy
Hayley - Tinkles
Flim Flam Man - Unity
Devastating - Rick's Space Ship
Touchpause13 - Morty
Zensing - Snuffles
kcoughli - Evil Morty
LetitSnow - Jerry
PBC - Rick
LotF - Tiny Person's Advocate
Rocky - Giant Telepathic Spider
AllieH - Photography Raptor
STB - Abradolf Lincler

NPC
Mad Jack - Rick

Christ, why are there still two deaths every night. If there's still another wolf in addition to sobsob, that brings us to 7 wolves total in the game (or 8, if teep was a wolf). Quite a bit for what is essentially a 26 person game with the three starting neutrals. And the (at least two) converts are a double whammy since they decrease villager numbers and increase wolf numbers at the same time.

Unless sobsob gets two kills as the last wolf or something. Oh, and has anyone had any items lately? Maybe I just have bad luck.

It would be really nice to know whether we should try sobsob again or keep looking for another wolf.

Christ, why are there still two deaths every night. If there's still another wolf in addition to sobsob, that brings us to 7 wolves total in the game (or 8, if teep was a wolf). Quite a bit for what is essentially a 26 person game with the three starting neutrals. And the (at least two) converts are a double whammy since they decrease villager numbers and increase wolf numbers at the same time..
+pity+
He he he. It's working out for me. :clap:

I like waking up every day knowing the pack has my back.

I don't think there's another wolf... I think SOV is the last and is trying to f*** with us. Lynch SOV

I'm up for that. Not sure if the math works out in terms of wasting this lynch if there is another wolf, but :shrug: lynch sobsob

It's better than accidentally lynching another villager :(

It's better than accidentally lynching another villager :(

I agree. If we can't lynch him, we can look for another wolf.

Even if we can't lynch him yet, wasting a lynch is better lynching a villager to *and* two more over night if the two night kills continues.

***lynch sov***

Dear wolf...

Please kill jilary tonight. She cannot protect herself so that should guarantee us the win. I don't think there are any items around that can interfere with you.

:love: Sov

:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:
I'm more angry watching this game than I was playing it
:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
Have deadlines been EST this entire time? No wonder I missed a lot of the deadlines.
o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

I agree. If we can't lynch him, we can look for another wolf.

Even if we can't lynch him yet, wasting a lynch is better lynching a villager to *and* two more over night if the two night kills continues.

***lynch sov***
Win, lose, or draw this is just dumb.
If there are 2 wolves and you waste a lynch on me, then you lose. Game over after tonight.
How is that better than lynching a villager.

You can argue I am the last wolf, and I would understand, but at least THINK.

It is like taking candy from a baby.

VICTORY ... THOUGH ART MINE.
Actually, victory is probably for the neutral Cyndia.
No one ever thought to disbelieve her but the wolf killing last night.
Not even a discussion.

Wow. I must say, if the villagers didn't have me going after all the wolves for them this would have been a slaughter. Geez.

bvYt846.png

A blue, battered looking creature stared at the crowd gathering in the distance. He was breathing heavily – panting really – but watched intently as they focused, one by one, on the bug-like creature in front of them. The crowd was so small, now. He had only been alive for two days and between the buggy creature and the scary, white-coated one (why was he still alive?) who only acted at night, the crowd had been almost halved.

The Meeseeks reminisced painfully. True, it had only been two days earlier that he had been brought to this world, but existence was pain to a Meeseeks. It had been @rockatiel – the huge, arachnoid creature that spoke in slow hissing noises – who had been carrying his box around the fateful night she was killed. While she laid bleeding out in lime-coloured fluorescent squirts, she had managed to weakly reach out her hairy appendage and hit the button on the box.

He had introduced himself as normal - “I’M MR. MEESEEKS LOOK AT ME!!”

In retrospect, he had been perhaps a little too excited for the solemn occasion. The creature who had summoned him, her pairs of dark red eyes dulling by the second, had quietly given her request: “get rid of the wolves…”

And then she died.

Most of the time when a requestee dies, the Mr. Meeseeks would have been freed from his obligation to answer their request. Most of the time. But something was strange about this world that they were living in, and as the Meeseeks exultantly waited for sweet, sweet death, he was disappointed. So he began to scheme…

Most of his scheming had been very unsuccessful so far. He had been pleased when the villagers dealt with the lab-coated wolf - @Mad Jack - in their own way, and felt certain that the passive version of that monster that was left adequately satisfied the spider’s request to “get rid of” him.

But he had failed completely in killing the bug-eyed, merciless one – Krombopulous Michael, or @StartingoverVet. Every time he came near him in the night, no matter what weapon he had acquired, the bug had slipped away quietly.

But not tonight. Tonight he had a plan:

YHfsGpN.jpg

What is my purpose?”

The butter bots were, in some ways, the exact opposite of Mr. Meeseeks. Meeseeks were not born into this world blindly fumbling for meaning – they knew their singular purpose, and they would go to any lengths to fulfill it. But the butter bots… they had been thrust into this world, a mere consolation prize. Only one character had shown her butter bot any love (@Devastating!) and thus the rest simply wandered, meaningless and confused, until the Mr. Meeseeks had found them. And now...

Well, now the Meeseeks had an army.

The bots - over a dozen - were lined up in formation, their single camera eye pointed forward and wheel treads revving. The single Mr. Meeseeks stood in the front of the group, breathing hard, eye twitching and his face full of barely controlled pain. His eyes were on the same target as all of the remaining villagers - @StartingoverVet, who, for once, was cornered. He was almost pitiful, clenching a gold locket close to his chest, and not seeming to put up a fight at all as the villagers approached him, weapons risen.

4nzdYVz.jpg

"KILL HIM!!!" The Meeseeks screamed, and the butter bots and him joined in the melee. Pitchforks flew, butter bots were crunched into millions of pieces, but eventually the bug-like body of @StartingoverVet - Krombopulous Michael, the LONE WOLF - was decidedly dead. A butter bot rolled over his face a last time or two just to make sure.

Mr. Meeseeks smiled maniacally, looked skyward, and disappeared in a burst of blue smoke. The remaining villagers sighed contentedly, and the world suddenly shimmered out of existence.

Every player found themselves tucked neatly in their own bed, on their own home planets. You were aware that whole game was a simulation, right?

In any case...

VILLAGERS HAVE WON!!!

(oh, and @Cyndia, too).

Superlatives and a video low down coming in just a second.

Reactions: 12 users
WOOOOOOOOO!! Take that you stinky wolves! And to everyone who thought I was a wolf (however, I suppose that was my own fault)!

Win, lose, or draw this is just dumb.
If there are 2 wolves and you waste a lynch on me, then you lose. Game over after tonight.
How is that better than lynching a villager.

You can argue I am the last wolf, and I would understand, but at least THINK.

It is like taking candy from a baby.

You were saying :p

Yay villagers!

Reactions: 1 users
SUPERLATIVE TIME!!

18Frx7p.gif

Most... "creative" use of a plumbus - @hazelmoo
We're actually still just not going to talk about this, besides to say that it's not what she did... it's the meticulous way she did it. And I'm really sorry for all the confusion allowing that one use caused.

giphy.gif

Best drunk uncle AND most fitting for their role - @Mad Jack
With at least a 90% on all game mechanics that he guessed, the award for the Rickest Rick definitely goes to Mad Jack. The fact that at least 30% of his night decisions happened while intoxicated just made it that much more amusing.

tumblr_lsdx3m1KEL1qd7boz.gif

Most popular and least likely to be killed - @WildZoo
Oh, you got a portal gun? Oh, you want to talk to WZ? I'm shocked.

tumblr_lov4hqPso71qzmpuho1_500.gif

Most badass single move - @allieh8607
She perhaps didn't know it, but probably singlehandedly turned this game from a wolf to villager win, and you guys flat out ignored her the first, like, six times she posted.

giphy.gif

Most throw-my-game-mechanics-off-the-rails pair - @kcoughli & @StartingoverVet
Did I in ANY WAY expect an epic multi-day stand off between two wolves in the middle of my game? Nooooo. Did my game end up going THREE days longer than either of my play throughs? Yessss. Did they effectively quarantine my Cronenberg virus between the two of them? Yessss. It was amusing... but definitely not in the plans. ;)

giphy.gif

Most misunderstood - @Teepster87
The night after every single remaining village seer looked into you, you were still lynched. Sorry dude.

6.+Puppies+are+Running.gif

Most bestest co-mod EVER! - @Kam325
I can't send enough appreciation and adorable animal pictures to Kam, who had to deal with my crazy ER schedule AND random rantings and ravings throughout this all. Thanks girl. <3

Reactions: 11 users