WWubba lubba dub dub! - Rick & Morty Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You were saying :p

Yay villagers!
I was saying you won because you were lucky. Not smart. Lucky.
Yay for you, but if I was a villager I would have lynched you for such faulty comments.

I guess I would rather win to a well reasoned lynch than a lazy, better this guy than me type of approach that occurs all too often in WW.

Bitter? Yeah a little.

Props to Allie and Zen. You ladies did great.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Hey wolves... i have questions...

1) did you know I was a wolf?
2) Did you realize I was hard to lynch?

Coming after me was kind of a bad move because of the hard to lynch thing, and made me come after you guys pretty strong, which was counterproductive for us all.

I would have come a lot less hard after you if I
1) knew i was aligned with you.
2) was not in any danger of being lynched. ( i had no idea what made me killable or lynchable so I still had to play like a villager - not that it helped me much.. ).

Members don't see this ad :)
I just have to say to whichever wolf killed me....

That was the most seriously pointless and wasted kill ever. I had no ability. I was basically LIS vanillager #2 except I had to add squanch in every damn post.

Not that the wolves were all that smart this game anyway, but yeah.... I have one more thing to say, but it needs its own post...

Reactions: 1 user
Hey wolves... i have questions...

1) did you know I was a wolf?
2) Did you realize I was hard to lynch?

Coming after me was kind of a bad move because of the hard to lynch thing, and made me come after you guys pretty strong, which was counterproductive for us all.

I would have come a lot less hard after you if I
1) knew i was aligned with you.
2) was not in any danger of being lynched. ( i had no idea what made me killable or lynchable so I still had to play like a villager - not that it helped me much.. ).
1) We did not know you were a wolf until you did. That was such a happy turn around moment
2) We did know you were hard to kill and could get through protection, and since I was also hard to kill and you were coming after me I wasted SO MANY NIGHTS blocking you. And I figured if I could convince the villagers to lynch you (knowing you'd killed villagers) they'd think I was brilliant or at least a solid villager.

*video poof*

(Oh. Language warning, FYI).

I completely forgot to talk about the fact that there was a built-in way to determine SOV was not actually neutral... but you guys never seered him anyway, so that didn't come into play. :p

Spreadsheet link

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
I just have to say to whichever wolf killed me....

That was the most seriously pointless and wasted kill ever. I had no ability. I was basically LIS vanillager #2 except I had to add squanch in every damn post.

Not that the wolves were all that smart this game anyway, but yeah.... I have one more thing to say, but it needs its own post...
Blame MJ on that one. He was trying to make us look like a noob wolf pack by killing off veterans.

Oh, btw ... i killed Lupin and Dyachei.

I figured as long as the noobs were getting blamed for noobish I should get rid of players who I was worried about.
1) Lupin because she is too smart and was in my group (if that were to matter). Sorry. Lupin I actually asked the mods to let you be my co-lone-wolf from death to help me out cause I was so busy IRL, but they said you had something else to do. What was that?
2) Dyachei i killed you early because you suspect me every game wolf, villager or other, and I didn't want unneeded attention brought on me (didn't help though)...

Blame MJ on that one. He was trying to make us look like a noob wolf pack by killing off veterans.

I can't even with this.... you guys mostly were a noob wolf pack... it didn't help you.

Absolutely zero strategy behind wolf kills and it was painfully obvious.

2) Dyachei i killed you early because you suspect me every game wolf, villager or other, and I didn't want unneeded attention brought on me (didn't help though)...
I had suspicions before I died but I knew you were a wolf when I died. You almost always kill me earlyish.

Members don't see this ad :)
1) We did not know you were a wolf until you did. That was such a happy turn around moment
2) We did know you were hard to kill and could get through protection, and since I was also hard to kill and you were coming after me I wasted SO MANY NIGHTS blocking you. And I figured if I could convince the villagers to lynch you (knowing you'd killed villagers) they'd think I was brilliant or at least a solid villager.
I tried to convince you I wasn't suspicious of you anymore, but that didn't take. If only we could have worked it out somehow earlier. I don't know how, but once you guys exposed me, I was all over you.
Funny cause right before I found out I was on your side, I decided I had helped the villagers enough, and their lack of appreciation meant I was going to kill as many of their important players as I could, if only you would stop blocking me.

@Trilt and @Kam325 , that game was awesome! I was getting a little worried at the end that there was another wolf convert somewhere... Lol

I can't even with this.... you guys mostly were a noob wolf pack... it didn't help you.

Absolutely zero strategy behind wolf kills and it was painfully obvious.
Whenever we tried killing strategic players they were always protected. So actually killing off villagers who weren't strategic typically ended up going better for us. The first few kills were RNG'ed other than using megaseeds to cross timelines and kill TP (TP was random, but since we were both in timeline 2 we wanted to throw suspicion on timeline 1 by killing there). I wouldn't say there was zero strategy behind it, you just weren't in on the strategy.

I figured as long as the noobs were getting blamed for noobish I should get rid of players who I was worried about.
1) Lupin because she is too smart and was in my group (if that were to matter). Sorry. Lupin I actually asked the mods to let you be my co-lone-wolf from death to help me out cause I was so busy IRL, but they said you had something else to do. What was that?
I was so sad when you killed my other Morty-protection...

FFM, i tried to kill you the day before you were lynched but was blocked for the umpteenth time, so you would have been another wolf i helped off.

I was probably the one blocking you via Meeseeks. We won't say how exactly he was blocking you :whistle:

Whenever I found out I was Rick, I was so excited that the mods entrusted a noob with such a big role. Little did I know, I wasn't as unique as I thought :p

Someone put a message in my head that "someone was out to get me who I would never suspect" or something like that, and from that day on I was 5% suspicious of TP. Even though they died a villager, I thought they could have been converted. When TP died the second time, I felt so guilty of suspecting her D:

I had thought it was FFM, but you made sense too for my kill. I was off doing other fun things in which I lied a lot.

I got to read the wolf pm where I learned they were gonna kill me instead of tp right away.

Good game guys :) it was a lot of fun.
BTW, I totally guessed on you being a wolf. I figured if I was wrong, it wouldn't make much difference, but if I was right I would look good to the villagers.

Can't even remember what you said to tip me off I was 100% right, but it had something to do with my role. Sometimes the less said the better.

I had thought it was FFM, but you made sense too for my kill. I was off doing other fun things in which I lied a lot.

Well crap, I completely forgot to talk about the dead chat's WW game in my video. Silly dog distracting me. The spreadsheet had the deets, I suppose.

please explain
Scroopy Noopers and Lincler had to find each other in order to be PM partners. I assumed SN would be smart enough to use her role and send a message to all the neutral characters in order to do this - and this message only went to the true neutrals, not you (as a wolf that seers neutral). They did send out the message, but nobody thought to make you quote it back at them to verify your neutrality.

It was shocking to me, as STB had just correctly surmised that there was a lone wolf role and I thought it would be a perfect verification. I don't like the idea of there being characters in the game that seer falsely without some other way of verification, hence the messaging spiel being built in, and it being obvious you were a wolf once someone decided to figure out how to kill you.

BTW, I totally guessed on you being a wolf. I figured if I was wrong, it wouldn't make much difference, but if I was right I would look good to the villagers.

Can't even remember what you said to tip me off I was 100% right, but it had something to do with my role. Sometimes the less said the better.
Last time I was a wolf and didn't talk much, that bit me in the butt. I'll figure out what to say when eventually.

Well crap, I completely forgot to talk about the dead chat's WW game in my video. Silly dog distracting me. The spreadsheet had the deets, I suppose.

Scroopy Noopers and Lincler had to find each other in order to be PM partners. I assumed SN would be smart enough to use her role and send a message to all the neutral characters in order to do this - and this message only went to the true neutrals, not you (as a wolf that seers neutral). They did send out the message, but nobody thought to make you quote it back at them to verify your neutrality.

It was shocking to me, as STB had just correctly surmised that there was a lone wolf role and I thought it would be a perfect verification. I don't like the idea of there being characters in the game that seer falsely without some other way of verification, hence the messaging spiel being built in, and it being obvious you were a wolf once someone decided to figure out how to kill you.
I was actually afraid of that when I got the wolf message, that Cyndia would make me say what the neutral one was... it was part of why I was fessing up to be more chaotic than neutral.

I was actually afraid of that when I got the wolf message, that Cyndia would make me say what the neutral one was... it was part of why I was fessing up to be more chaotic than neutral.
Wait did you get the wolf message from Cyndia??

BTW - still bitter about that one @Cyndia , we used your code and tagged you so many times!

I just want to say that the day Kcough and I realized we were on the same side was one of the most fun days I have had in WW. It was such a relief to be make peace with your enemy.

And her dying the next day was a bit depressing I have to say.

It really did feel like I found a long lost friend. Being a lone wolf is, well, lonely. Really wish Lupin could have worked with me!

BTW - still bitter about that one @Cyndia , we used your code and tagged you so many times!
Did you? I searched for "hh" but didn't see that one. I should have checked again.
And yeah, I got a "you are a wolf" message, but I thought it was a trap and kept my distance. I thought it was just sent to me as a method to try to get me to admit I was a wolf. I am a paranoid one (especially since I have done exactly that).

Did you? I searched for "hh" but didn't see that one. I should have checked again.
And yeah, I got a "you are a wolf" message, but I thought it was a trap and kept my distance. I thought it was just sent to me as a method to try to get me to admit I was a wolf. I am a paranoid one (especially since I have done exactly that).
Aloha used it, she had both hh and ,, in the text and Cyndia was tagged in it. Then later I quoted aloha's post and tagged Cyndia again. We thought it was super obvious and that she was just betraying us... so we never tried again.

If I didn't get lynched today I was gonna kill Cyndia just out of spite. I knew I couldn't win anyway, so figured might as well make someone else lose too. :p

Thanks for the game! There were a whole lot of great ideas in the game!

I loved that you drew images for the raptor! I didn't realize that other people didn't get they were images from you until the end. From your video I will say I wasn't always clear on the meaning of them, but I totally appreciated the creativity.

Sorry I was distracted for a bunch of this game. I felt bad especially when I knew things but didn't have the brain power to remember where I had seen all the clues. Most I didn't post, especially after the MJ thing. I had more, but was called about surgery the same day so my brain just gave up to the worry. I knew he was a wolf, but couldn't remember all the little reasons, just the big one (which was a mistake), so I gave up. Should have looked back, but it's been nearly 2 months with next to no sleep and I've just started getting sleep the last 3 nights... anyway, he had me nervous that I had screwed up the game until I remembered... game. He's a wolf who loves to screw with people's heads. Can't feel too bad about screwing with him;)

Anyway, y'all were great! This was a good game. Thanks guys!

Aloha used it, she had both hh and ,, in the text and Cyndia was tagged in it. Then later I quoted aloha's post and tagged Cyndia again. We thought it was super obvious and that she was just betraying us... so we never tried again.
I searched both of those in the SDN search function and got nothing.

It wasn't until after I died and Trilt mentioned I missed it that I realized aloha used a double comma! Kicking myself now. Promise I was looking for them! then after aloha outed Cyndia I decided to help the villagers. That was my bad wolfies... Did anyone else use any signals?

I could go back again and finish Pride and Prejudice next week (not tomorrow.. i am busy again).

I really want to do x-files with @LetItSnow too. but that would be a lot of work.

I was kind of looking for a game that might have sign ups going tomorrow or the next day. I know I am impatient, but starting ICU soon... so... sooner is better.