Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It was super fun not having to block you and trying to come up with a way to work together. My biggest fear was that I'd die and then you'd take out MJ first and PBC next since you kept talking about going after the Ricks. I was trying to give you alternative targets but then of course the **** hit the fan. It sucked being dead though.I just want to say that the day Kcough and I realized we were on the same side was one of the most fun days I have had in WW. It was such a relief to be make peace with your enemy.
And her dying the next day was a bit depressing I have to say.
It really did feel like I found a long lost friend. Being a lone wolf is, well, lonely. Really wish Lupin could have worked with me!
