Yale MPH stats (acceptance rate, average GPA/GRE)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Officially sent in my deposit... I'm coming to Yale- CDE division!

Look forward to seeing you guys in New Haven!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone! I know this thread hasn't been updated in a while, but I'm planning on applying in the cycle beginning in September, and I'd like to get your opinions on me getting into Yale.

-Double Major- B.S. in Public Health and B.A. in Gerontology
-3.44 Cumulative GPA
-3.98 Gerontology GPA
-3.93 Public Health GPA
-Last 2 years GPA is 4.0
-GRE-153V, 147Q, 4.5A

-Worked as Sterile Processing Coordinator at local hospital for two years.
-Worked as a volunteer Research Assistant starting August 2011, and after I graduated in August 2012, I was hired by my PI
-In October, I will be traveling to South America with my PI to do research
-Presented at national and local conferences research on cancer pain
-Internship at local Health Department doing HIV/AIDS Surveillance
-Volunteer work in research lab for one year and at a local hospice
-Multiple times on Dean's List
-In Gerontology Honor Society
-Chosen as Student Ambassador for my college

Basically, I'm curious to know if you think I have a good chance of getting into Yale's Chronic Disease Epidemiology MPH program, and if you think I should try to improve my chances, what can I do? Thanks!

This is random, but can anyone find the prompt/questions for Yale MPH's statement of purpose? Will I need to go to SOPHAS for this, or is there a way to find it somewhere else?

I cannot find it on their website, and I do not want to sign-up for SOPHAS until after it re-opens in mid-September. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Is there anybody who could give a little insight for me? I know Yale is highly selective and is holistic in the way that they review/accept students for their program, but this is my dream school/program and I want to know what some of my peers/people already in the program think about my qualification. Thanks! :D

Is there anybody who could give a little insight for me? I know Yale is highly selective and is holistic in the way that they review/accept students for their program, but this is my dream school/program and I want to know what some of my peers/people already in the program think about my qualification. Thanks! :D

You sound great on paper, so I think you'll have a chance!