You are all amazing!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jenny426

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I wish everyone the best of luck with this cycle! My application is processed/verified, but I do have a couple questions.

1. My second MCAT score comes out in July. Do schools send out secondaries before getting the second MCAT score or do they wait until that second score comes out?
2. Do schools wait to send out secondaries until all letters of recommendations have been uploaded?

Thank you for your help!

~Random question-Has anyone received a secondary from LECOM or NSUCOM?

Members don't see this ad.

I wish everyone the best of luck with this cycle! My application is processed/verified, but I do have a couple questions.

1. My second MCAT score comes out in July. Do schools send out secondaries before getting the second MCAT score or do they wait until that second score comes out?
2. Do schools wait to send out secondaries until all letters of recommendations have been uploaded?

Thank you for your help!

~Random question-Has anyone received a secondary from LECOM or NSUCOM?

1. It depends. Some schools send the secondaries to everyone immediately upon receiving the primary app. Others may do some sort of screening process of GPA and mcat score. I couldn't tell you which schools do that off of the top of my head.

2. No. Letters of recommendation are not taken into account until the secondary has been received. The AACOMAS primary application, secondary and LORs make an application complete. At that time, the full application will be reviewed.

This has just been my experience, but there may be schools out there that do things differently.

Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user