2020-2021 Boston University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Oh! I was thinking they meant tomorrow noon
No i mean today. The first call came 12/11 (Friday) for first round. Email was sent at noon 12/14 (Monday)

Members don't see this ad.

I feel like the email would be tomorrow noon- I think the calls realistically are starting today based on the small number of call posts. I totally could be wrong though...

Reactions: 8 users
This premed thoroughness o sleuthing is what I want in a doc (not sarcasm)

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I would think emails tomorrow, I think the few calls that came early today and Late yesterday were based on interviewer schedule. But then again I’m just trying to talk myself into staying sane and patient lol.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
you guys wanna talk about something else to take the edge off?

Reactions: 1 user
This long silence sucks...been playing Cold War to pass the time.

• Haha
random but if any of you enjoy coffee, starbucks has a reward thing where if you make an order on your mobile app today you can redeem one of their new mixed espresso drinks for free next week!!! :oops:

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users
random but if any of you enjoy coffee, starbucks has a reward thing where if you make an order on your mobile app today you can redeem one of their new mixed espresso drinks for free next week!!! :oops:
Yeah i was confused about this, like how do I know which drinks qualify lmao they just said "hand crafted beverages" but isn't that the whole menu?

• Haha
Yeah i was confused about this, like how do I know which drinks qualify lmao they just said "hand crafted beverages" but isn't that the whole menu?
yes its everything thats not just a hot brewed tea/coffee with nothing in it LOL had to look that one up as well

so are we expecting the calls to start rolling in around 5? Since I'm assuming that's when many interviewers get off work?

1614893707178.png

Reactions: 8 users
Got an email from my interviewer (RM) saying that I've been accepted and that I "can expect a letter shortly." Good luck everyone! Also very hype for the Wandavision finale :)

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
Perhaps a slightly paranoid question but do y’all think it’s a disadvantage to have been interviewed by a resident?

Perhaps a slightly paranoid question but do y’all think it’s a disadvantage to have been interviewed by a resident?
Not at all, if anything I'd view medical students/residents as a benefit because they are closer to you in the process and probably have more empathy for all of us going through the application process.

Reactions: 5 users
good time to have a spam call shoot my heart rate up to 104

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users