2020-2021 Boston University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
Ayyyy Waitlist lol
I thought this would be a rejection ngl cuz i bombed that interview HARD

Reactions: 1 users
Wow their financial aid process is incredibly extra and the priority deadline was a month ago 💀

• Angry
Reactions: 1 user
got WL but will be declining my spot :) wish the rest of you all the best

Just got the A!!! I was hoping for some good news this morning lol Soo happy :)

Is anyone seeing updates in the portal? Fortunate enough to get an A, but I don't see anything different in the portal.

Waitlisted :(

It’s disappointing but that’s alright, congrats to everyone who got an A!

WL via email, interviewed early Jan, will be turning down the WL position. It’s been real creeping on this thread for months with y’all, GOOD LUCK to everyone!

A today, deferred in December, interviewed mid October, feel free to PM if you have any questions!

Just received my financial aid award! Includes scholarships + federal and institutional loans

Last edited:
Just received my institutional aid award! Includes both merit and need-based scholarships with federal and institutional loans
I also got my aid package tonight! Frankly it was much more generous than I expected.

Got an A, though they had tried calling me on Wednesday, but couldn't leave a message because my inbox filled up - thanks telemarketers! Would love to train in BMC, but will most likely withdraw because of cost, even with a surprise scholarship.