2020-2021 Florida State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
What is it for?
No more interviews???
I received an interview today scheduled for the end of March. They aren’t done!! Anyone who’s interviewed have any tips?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users
I received an interview today scheduled for the end of March. They aren’t done!! Anyone who’s interviewed have any tips?
Come ready with questions and be yourself. It's a conversation for the most part. My interviewers were interested in my story, but also asked lots of traditional questions. Make sure you can resonate with their mission.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know people who were waitlisted the first time they applied and accepted their second time applying?
There’s tons of cases like that. So much so that I kinda thought it was the norm. Turns out it’s not, since I was waitlisted till the last day in May and now I haven’t even received an II

Does anyone know people who were waitlisted the first time they applied and accepted their second time applying?
And then there’s me who was waitlisted twice. Honestly I feel like it’s the luck of the draw.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
I’ve emailed FSU twice regarding my application and never receiving the completed email. They’ve had apt time to reply. I guess they just don’t want me 😧

• Care
Is FSU COM PBL or have normal lectures? I tried searching online and couldn't find like a definitive answer.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anybody have any idea what time to expect an email with interview decisions? The anticipation is killing me

hey guys! pre-II R's seemed to go out around this time last year according to the thread. does this mean fsu is done? or does anyone know if their schedule is behind due to covid?

is anyone else from 3/5 confused? i coulda sworn we were told wednesday morning was the latest we would hear back, but i guerss maybe that was an oversight due to match?

is anyone else from 3/5 confused? i coulda sworn we were told wednesday morning was the latest we would hear back, but i guerss maybe that was an oversight due to match?
On the day I was supposed to find out, I also didn't hear anything! About 2 weeks after that date, I ended up getting accepted.

(edited for clarity)

Feel kinda bummed. I hear FSU interview invites are even given in April. I’m really manifesting this for myself and just hope they’ll give me a chance. Haven’t gotten a rejection yet so I’m keeping the hope alive ):

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Feel kinda bummed. I hear FSU interview invites are even given in April. I’m really manifesting this for myself and just hope they’ll give me a chance. Haven’t gotten a rejection yet so I’m keeping the hope alive ):
I manifested mine earlier in this thread so keep on truckin

I need this interview #manifesting, is the only school close to family.....

• Love
hiiiii joining the manifestation <3

• Love
They might be waitlisting everyone at this point if the class is full.

I highly doubt it. I heard back a week ago and of the 4 people I interviewed with, I know at least the 3 of us got acceptances.
ya i definitely get where u r coming from but keep in mind they had to have their class “full” the day before they decided on our interview day. definitely not that they are WL EVERYONE, but there is a high chance this had something to do with it. i’m still hoping for WL movement and am thankful they still accept updates from their WL candidates unlike some other schools <3

ya i definitely get where u r coming from but keep in mind they had to have their class “full” the day before they decided on our interview day. definitely not that they are WL EVERYONE, but there is a high chance this had something to do with it. i’m still hoping for WL movement and am thankful they still accept updates from their WL candidates unlike some other schools <3
Right. My theory is the whole interview cycle they interview 6 people each time, admit 3 and waitlist 3 until 3/15 when they have to have a full class per AAMC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 users
Right. My theory is the whole interview cycle they interview 6 people each time, admit 3 and waitlist 3 until 3/15 when they have to have a full class per AAMC.
Me sitting here with a 3/29 interview like 🥺

Me sitting here with a 3/29 interview like 🥺
I’m sorry. Again, this is just my theory. I could be completely wrong. Also apparently people who get waitlisted in April have a better chance getting accepted ultimately

at least y'all got interviews smh still waiting

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 3 users
Any pre interview rejections today? This is the date they sent them out last year

Any pre interview rejections today? This is the date they sent them out last year
I have not gotten an II but also have not gotten a rejection but yes can confirm this is the day I got rejected last year

Match list is online if anyone is interested. Looks very good

Nope, I’ve had zero comms from FSU despite having tried emailing them twice. This the only school I’ll simp for lmao 😩😤
It’s my top school & haven’t heard anything from them, planning on sending an update email this Monday. There’s always next cycle

If they are interviewing late on the cycle perhaps they will not send the Pre-II rejections until April.

Also in the interview packet it shows in the class statistics for like 3 years ago that there were 7300 applicants and 300 interviews and 120 matriculants