2020-2021 Florida State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Omfg congrats I freaking out I can’t believe movement has started before the 15th. I hope this is a good sign!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Yay! Congrats!! That gives me hope! Is the WL status ranked or unranked? I had the impression it was unranked but if someone could confirm?
I hadn't received a ranking prior to this, but I was only WL less than a month ago

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
thank u, just causing a little anxiety since it is close to that april 30 deadline and i previously only had one A lol but super excited. just got some big decisions coming my

Yay! Congrats!! That gives me hope! Is the WL status ranked or unranked? I had the impression it was unranked but if someone could confirm?
it is unranked. Makes things alot easier.

Oh really? I thought in the interview they said we were ranked after and they pull from the waitlist according to that?
This was my understanding as well. I don't think candidates ever find out their standing, though. It's just internally ranked

Members don't see this ad :)
Waiting for my pre II rejection but still have not gotten it yet

Does anyone know the exact number of ppl on WL. I know MSAR says like 40/50 in prev yes but any actual idea

Does anyone know the exact number of ppl on WL. I know MSAR says like 40/50 in prev yes but any actual idea
I saw the same thing in MSAR and am wondering this too. It just seems like if you didn't get an A post II, you got put on the waitlist. Do we know if they do actually reject post II?

I saw the same thing in MSAR and am wondering this too. It just seems like if you didn't get an A post II, you got put on the waitlist. Do we know if they do actually reject post II?
As far as I've seen in 2 cycles, it's either W or A after II. I haven't heard of rejections until the end of the cycle.

In that case there are definitely more than 50 people on the waitlist.

As far as I've seen in 2 cycles, it's either W or A after II. I haven't heard of rejections until the end of the cycle.

In that case there are definitely more than 50 people on the waitlist.
Yeah for sure more than 50 then. Hopefully there will be some more waitlist movement soon, fingers crossed!

Ppl have def gotten rejected post II. My friend is on adcom and has rejected some. It is probably a small hand full tho.

anyone heard of any new wl movement except the one person reported on here

how important is it to send a letter of intent when you’re on the waitlist? Can I get off the waitlist here if I don’t send one?

Officially just withdrew my A. Fingers crossed it goes to one of y'all!

Reactions: 9 users
I got an email like that a couple days ago.
Wait what is this email you all speak of? I had one of the last interview days and was put on the WL but haven’t gotten another email about the WL...

Wait what is this email you all speak of? I had one of the last interview days and was put on the WL but haven’t gotten another email about the WL...
Yeah, I'm in the same boat... never got it either. I interviewed a little earlier on in the year.

it was asking if there was still interest in attending the school and asking for a response

I’m on the WL too and I didn’t get one either. But I did send an email after my WL decision stating my continued interest. So maybe if we already sent an email they aren’t gonna ask us?
I did as well, so maybe that is why (hopefully). Makes me feel a little better

Withdrew my A here, goodluck to all of you! hope it goes to one of you.

• Care
Reactions: 8 users