2020-2021 Pacific Northwest University of Health Sciences (PNWU-COM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Oh! Last question: What state are you from? Are you from the Pacific Northwest states or outside that ring?
Thank you! And I’m from Utah.

Good luck to you, I’ll be rooting for you!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I feel like they would do each top 10 from now on and accept off them from then

Oh! I chatted with admissions. They recently made a new Top 30 list. They’ll have to work though that list before they make a new Top 30 list.

A third top 30, you mean?

Seems that way. There was a person last week who was on a new Top 10 list and was selected that week.

The person who was on the Top 20 list prior to that was also accepted as well.

Just got accepted off the waitlist this morning! btw I read they moved the white coat ceremony to the end of 2nd :cautious:

Thanks! so on 6/7 I got the email saying I was finally in the top 10 and today I got the call so it seems like there is still some movement

Okay. So it seems that they're still focused on pulling through the Top 10. They're probably not into the Top 20 / Top 30 yet - they apparently made a new waitlist recently, so you were probably a part of that cadre.

Okay. So it seems that they're still focused on pulling through the Top 10. They're probably not into the Top 20 / Top 30 yet - they apparently made a new waitlist recently, so you were probably a part of that cadre.
oh I see I wasn't aware they had more than one waitlist

Members don't see this ad :)
oh I see I wasn't aware they had more than one waitlist
They listed the Top 30 and split them in three parts.

You said you were Top 10, so you made up the upper crust of the current waitlist :).

I know that this is a long shot, but did any Top 20 or Top 30 get a call yet?

They have been calling on Top 10 folks and adcoms this past week said there were still several folks on the ranked WL.

Thanks!

I know that this is a long shot, but did any Top 20 or Top 30 get a call yet?

They have been calling on Top 10 folks and adcoms this past week said there were still several folks on the ranked WL.

Thanks!
Hi stardocscream,

my account on self-service is locked because I forgot my password. I'm about to email them to unlock and would like to approach them with info about WL too. I wonder how did you approach them, just for a preference

Hi stardocscream,

my account on self-service is locked because I forgot my password. I'm about to email them to unlock and would like to approach them with info about WL too. I wonder how did you approach them, just for a preference
Oh! My self service is locked too >.<.
I emailed them directly by messaging their main email address. Either Ms. Ennis or Ms. Worthington should answer.

If you can gleam some answers, that would be appreciated. I already emailed them and I don’t want be an annoyance >.<.

Got accepted this morning! LeAnn called and said a spot opened up this morning.

5/7 - WL, not ranked
6/7 - top 10 email
6/21 - A

out of state

Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 3 users
Got accepted this morning! LeAnn called and said a spot opened up this morning.

5/7 - WL, not ranked
6/7 - top 10 email
6/21 - A

out of state

Good luck everyone!
Congrats! Looks like they’re still working through Top 10.

Maybe the WL is trickling at this point if they’re doing it individually. Earlier in the cycle, they seemingly did it in batches on Thursdays.

I know SDN is a very thin slice of the applicant pool, but I’m surprised we don’t have any Top 20 / Top 30 posters for this this WL crop.

Last edited:
I just got an email saying I was T20 now. I was waitlisted unranked in May and this is the first I hear from them since.

Reactions: 1 users
I just got an email saying I was T20 now. I was waitlisted unranked in May and this is the first I hear from them since.
They must've made a new list.

Congrats!

Last edited:
They have ranked into July before.

All I (or we) can hope for us that they move though this WL fast so adcoms has to make another one.

😢😢😢 i got accepted to KCU master program, and debating on I should go for it, which is pretty much relies in PNWU response. It’s almost a deadline to deposit a spot.

😢😢😢 i got accepted to KCU master program, and debating on I should go for it, which is pretty much relies in PNWU response. It’s almost a deadline to deposit a spot.
Hey, I hear you! This is basically my whole summer, I am so tired of being in limbo. Lots of possibilities, yet not a lot of certainty, and a lot of deadlines/staggered timing that make life impossible to figure out.

Reactions: 2 users
I know that it might be a bit too soon…but any peep on movement?

I know that it might be a bit too soon…but any peep on movement?
I spoke to admission and they prefer to not disclose any more information rather letting me know my own current standing status on WL and that class are full and they wait for seat availability to move forward with WL.

I spoke to admission and they prefer to not disclose any more information rather letting me know my own current standing status on WL and that class are full and they wait for seat availability to move forward with WL.

Oh. Okay. So it is stalled.

That is unfortunate. Hopefully, movement happens soon so they can create a new WL. Alas, it seems that a lot of folks don't post here - we only know one Top 20 person on the WL thus far.

Oh! Was your conversation prior to the creation of the new WL?

Oh. Okay. So it is stalled.

That is unfortunate. Hopefully, movement happens soon so they can create a new WL. Alas, it seems that a lot of folks don't post here - we only know one Top 20 person on the WL thus far.

Oh! Was your conversation prior to the creation of the new WL?
It was today. I emailed them Monday and not heard until today.

any movement thus far ?
NADA. I would guess maybe 1 or 2 spots will open up...but classes start early next month so things are pretty much done. Not holding my breath at this point.

• Care
NADA. I would guess maybe 1 or 2 spots will open up...but classes start early next month so things are pretty much done. Not holding my breath at this point.
You never know though. If you look at past threads, there was a decent amount of movement in July for Northwest.

Heck! They reranked as well, which meant that they made a new list.

I think most folks who are on the WLs aren’t talking here either - that seems to be a trend here and on other lists.

...or maybe I'm just trying to hold out for a last-minute miracle. Who knows at this point -_-.

Last edited:
You'd be surprised at the amount of movement like 2 weeks before classes start in many schools. Things really shake up sometimes. But other times it doesn't move at all too.. It's just unpredictable. I get it though I err on the side of pessimism.. that way when good things happen I'm pleasantly surprised. looooll

Reactions: 2 users
You'd be surprised at the amount of movement like 2 weeks before classes start in many schools. Things really shake up sometimes. But other times it doesn't move at all too.. It's just unpredictable. I get it though I err on the side of pessimism.. that way when good things happen I'm pleasantly surprised. looooll
That is wise advice: Hoping for the best, but expecting the worst

I got a T10 email today. So it’s moving quickly enough.

Does anyone need a roommate or know where to find housing for Yakima? The University Parkway Apartment has a 6 month waiting list!

Wonder if this is the end for movement. It is getting closer to the end and it seems like there hasn't been any indication of a new WL.

Oh well.

Wonder if this is the end for movement. It is getting closer to the end and it seems like there hasn't been any indication of a new WL.

Oh well.
Yeah, it’s pretty late. I’m pretty sure there are a bunch of schools that will start in the next week..maybe a trickle but I wouldn’t hold my breath. Sorry, friend :/

• Care
Does anyone need a roommate or know where to find housing for Yakima? The University Parkway Apartment has a 6 month waiting list!
Get on the UP Apartment Residents Facebook page, there are always people looking for a lease takeover when they start their rotations. That's how we got our place!

Hey guys there must have been movement. I just got an email on Friday that i was top 10 on the waitlist. I was unranked in May and have not heard anything from them until now.

Hey guys there must have been movement. I just got an email on Friday that i was top 10 on the waitlist. I was unranked in May and have not heard anything from them until now.
Must be the last WL. Congrats.