2021-2022 Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (LECOM-Bradenton)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Info session 9/30, is there an estimate on when I'll hear back? Really getting anxious that this could turn into an A....
How was the info session? Did you ask questions? I feel like everyone will be talking over each other trying to participate.

Members don't see this ad.

For people who got II: how long did it take after secondary completion? I was complete 8/20 and my application is still under review.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm new to this, I submitted on 6/25 and my account still says "Your application has been processed and will be sent to the Admissions Committee for further review. You will be notified as soon as a decision has been made." and under the folder items it has the red x marks (i dont know when this change happened). I want to go here so badddd anyone else have something similar???

I'm new to this, I submitted on 6/25 and my account still says "Your application has been processed and will be sent to the Admissions Committee for further review. You will be notified as soon as a decision has been made." and under the folder items it has the red x marks (i dont know when this change happened). I want to go here so badddd anyone else have something similar???
My status says the same thing. And all my folder items show the red X too. No clue what that means.

How was the info session? Did you ask questions? I feel like everyone will be talking over each other trying to participate.
It was chill, very very laid back. Vice Dean seems like a great guy, student PBL pannel was super helpful and there wasn't any talk over anyone kinda vibe!

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah mine shows all red X too.

The folder with required materials does not update showing requirements have been met until after you’ve been invited to interview and both interview components (asynchronous interview & group session) have been met.

My app was submitted around the same time as you and still says I’m under review. I think it either means that we’re not competitive enough to get an interview yet or we’ve already been rejected and they haven’t told us. I heard they ghost sometimes 😅

Have any of the early decision people gotten any news? Or are we assuming that they mailed out decisions yesterday
I chose early decision as well and have not gotten anything :/

I know there have been delays in USPS delivery (it's been all over the news). So, I'm guessing either the letters got caught in the delays or they postmarked on Oct. 1st. Good to know I'm not the only one sitting on the edge of my seat here! Best of luck to you :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone who chose early decision not had an updated status saying a decision has been made?

Reactions: 4 users
Has anyone who chose early decision not had an updated status saying a decision has been made?
Just replied to @my4network, seems like the letters were either postmarked on Oct 1st or caught in the USPS delays that have been happening. We're not alone! Best of luck! :)

I received LECOM ERIE letter on Friday it was on first class mail. I think we will receive LECOM Bradenton mail by today or tomorrow assuming your admission status was changed on Friday.

Reactions: 1 users
I was in the first info session and I am a Florida resident with no portal change, no one will answer the phone either

Reactions: 2 users
Has anyone's portal been updated since Friday?

Has anyone's portal been updated since Friday?
Just updated to decision within 14 days and I have been checking every couple of hours so maybe they will get to more people today

Mine has updated as well

Can anyone tell me how long the info session is?

My app was submitted around the same time as you and still says I’m under review. I think it either means that we’re not competitive enough to get an interview yet or we’ve already been rejected and they haven’t told us. I heard they ghost sometimes 😅
this is so tragic lol :/ i was wonder if mailing them a letter of intent would do anything but also torn and don't want to overwhelm them or be annoying

this is so tragic lol :/ i was wonder if mailing them a letter of intent would do anything but also torn and don't want to overwhelm them or be annoying
Haha me too, I’ve been debating on reaching out to them. Someone earlier in the thread said that they’d been under review for months, called and found out that they’d been rejected. I’m too scared to call🥴

Portal changed yesterday. I wonder if they’ll be sending out emails like Erie did

For those eagerly waiting on early decision, my portal updated to “…receiving decision within 14 days” ~5PM yesterday.

My last name starts with a Y, and I get the feeling that they might have gone in alphabetical order.

Hope everyone has had some movement on their portal!

Portal changed yesterday. I wonder if they’ll be sending out emails like Erie did
I emailed admissions and they said decisions were mailed on Friday 10/1 and yesterday. My portal updated yesterday too so I assume we’ll be waiting for physical mail

Reactions: 2 users
For those eagerly waiting on early decision, my portal updated to “…receiving decision within 14 days” ~5PM yesterday.

My last name starts with a Y, and I get the feeling that they might have gone in alphabetical order.

Same but I’m an E 🙈

Mine still hasn't changed .

" Your file is in under review by the Admissions Committee post interview. You will be notified by mail of the decision by the Admissions Committee "

Did it change to anything besides “you’ll receive a decision”? Like maybe a “congrats 11toodles11!” ???
It still says this- "The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your application. You will receive an official letter in the mail, typically, within 14 days."

It still says this- "The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your application. You will receive an official letter in the mail, typically, within 14 days."
Oh okay, thanks! Congrats on the acceptance! Hopefully I’ll come home to similar news this evening 🥸

So looks like people whose portal got change to " receive letter in 14 days" might have an Acceptance .
And people whose portal dont mention 14 Days might have a different outcome. Just a theory nothing in concrete.
Once we start seeing more Acceptances or Rejections or AL/WL we can prove this Theory.

So looks like people whose portal got change to " receive letter in 14 days" might have an Acceptance .
And people whose portal dont mention 14 Days might have a different outcome. Just a theory nothing in concrete.
Once we start seeing more Acceptances or Rejections or AL/WL we can prove this Theory.
I got an R with the 14 day message from Erie. Hopefully Bradenton is different 😂😭