2021-2022 Pennsylvania State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yeah. As someone with pretty mediocre stats, I was truly taken aback by my IIs. I'm not sure what they saw in me, but I am incredibly grateful to be given a chance.
stats are temporary, ur swag is forever

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 7 users
Does anyone know what the post-II acceptance % is here?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
+2, any ideas if this is a soft R?
+4, truly unsure - with the amounts of overall rejections that were sent out Friday, we may not be the most qualified in the pile rn, but they may not have had enough grounds to reject us yet. So overall, it means we're still in the running

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
pre-ii hold
3+5 ortho program made this my top choice smh

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Marked complete 7/31 and I’ve heard nothing 😟

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Ngl after receiving a pre-II R from this school with better stats I do wonder what aspect of my application they deemed not worthy. Ofc not trying to demean you or anything, but the lack of transparency really does leave a bad taste in one's mouth.
A lot of my interviewers told me it was my ECs and narrative. They felt my narrative fit their mission. Of course I don't know if they tell everyone that but yeah lol

Pre-II hold just now. Good luck everyone!

• Care
Missed the R and hold wave. Just means I suffer for a little longer before the inevitable.

Reactions: 10 users
Marked complete 7/31 and I’ve heard nothing 😟
Same silence...Complete mid-August
Don't stress too much! I'm in the same boat but I've noticed schools are not very linear when going through applications. Someone who submitted in July could get an II at the same time as someone who submitted two weeks ago. :) We're all in this together. Good luck!

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Don't stress too much! I'm in the same boat but I've noticed schools are not very linear when going through applications. Someone who submitted in July could get an II at the same time as someone who submitted two weeks ago. :) We're all in this together. Good luck!
Needed to hear that! Good luck to you too!!

• Care
II today, OOS LM 72
congrats!! and by "today" do you mean right now? I'm trying to figure out if status updates are going to be rolling out throughout the day or if it was a wave this morning

Reactions: 2 users
congrats!! and by "today" do you mean right now? I'm trying to figure out if status updates are going to be rolling out throughout the day or if it was a wave this morning
Thanks! It was at 2:16 EST today

Do we think this is the week Penn State sends out post II decisions for September interviews? I am betting this or next week so my anxiety is killing me at the moment.

Do we think this is the week Penn State sends out post II decisions for September interviews? I am betting this or next week so my anxiety is killing me at the moment.
I said it once earlier in the thread that i heard they do it the beginning of every month. I'm expecting it early nov

Time for my favorite game, entitled: "Someone who submitted before me was put on hold/rejected which means maybe I'll get an interview." Very fun game, I've never once won. Play it 5 times a day.

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 22 users
Is it true that this school has an essay format for exams? :confused:

I have pretty mediocre stats and I submitted late July, but radio silence for me on the portal. Are you receiving these updates by email?

• Care
Anyone that submitted mid September OOS (Passed to ADCOMS in early October) get an II yet or a R?

• Care
Complete mid July, haven't heard anything. Is anyone else in this boat? Only email I have gotten thus far is the complete email.

Reactions: 7 users