2021-2022 Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (Georgia Campus)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Wailisted today. Trying my best to keep the hopes up.

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
It looks like @AM22DO interviewed 3/1 and so did I but I haven’t heard anything.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Moderator note: the following post has been moved back to the school specific thread. We do not want to encourage separate waitlist threads for every school as it would reduce the visibility of all other non-school-specific posts. Thank you for your understanding.

Hello guys ! I wanted to open up a thread for all of us who have been waitlisted at PCOM- GA campus to have a communication system both to support each other and also to alleviate the burden on the already busy admissions team at Suwanee. Please let us know if you communicate with the Adcom team and get any important information about the waitlist movement. I am wishing you all the best and I hope we all get in! We got this !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for starting this!

I was waitlisted March 30. Really hoping for some movement!

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone been in touch with admissions lately or have any information on recent committee meetings to determine acceptance for students interviewed recently? I’m at the 4-5 week mark but need to make decisions about other programs soon. Thanks!

Has anyone been in touch with admissions lately or have any information on recent committee meetings to determine acceptance for students interviewed recently? I’m at the 4-5 week mark but need to make decisions about other programs soon. Thanks!
It took me a little under 6 weeks to get a decision. I’d wait til that 6 week mark then reach out.

It took them 6 weeks and a few days to give me my decision, I agree with waiting on a day or two after the 6th week post ii mark to reach out.

Waitlisted. Interviewed 3/1

• Care
Also joined the waitlist club today. Interviewed 2/28. Good luck to those waiting and waitlisted!

Waitlist club checking in. Interviewed mid Feb.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Can any accepted students mention what correspondence you’ve had from the school so far about orientation or classes starting or open houses or anything like that? Some of the comments in this thread have me nervous about the organization of their administration so I’m just wondering if people have a first impression post-acceptance. I’m still waiting to hear from my interview! Thanks in advance.

Can any accepted students mention what correspondence you’ve had from the school so far about orientation or classes starting or open houses or anything like that? Some of the comments in this thread have me nervous about the organization of their administration so I’m just wondering if people have a first impression post-acceptance. I’m still waiting to hear from my interview! Thanks in advance.
I thought I was the only one feeling this way. I just brushed it off thinking that this was normal since this is my first app cycle.

interviewed march 3rd and still haven't heard anything back. I reached out to admissions twice (weeks 6 and 7 post interview) and they basically just told me to wait it out and I will be notified when admissions has made their decision. doesn't seem like a good sign to me since they said we should hear back within 6 weeks

How is waitlist movement at this school? From perusing last cycle & this cycle’s thread, it seems they WL a lot of people.

How is waitlist movement at this school? From perusing last cycle & this cycle’s thread, it seems they WL a lot of people.
Yes, they generally fill the class early and a lot of people get WL, but there's plenty of WL movement here.

Does anybody know if the deposit is transferrable between pcom campuses?

Sooooo….I got waitlisted last week and then admitted a day later.

Reactions: 4 users
they were pretty quick to start sending info ab accepted students tours, they also gave portal access so i can see when orientation will be and have my pcom gmail/ student account all set up. i never personally had an issue with their administration (fingers crossed)

would be happy to answer any other questions if i can

Today marks week 6 for those that interviewed 3/17. Has anyone heard anything? Last I read on here was that they still havent responded back to some people who interviewed end of February to beginning of March.

Congrats future doctor! When was your interview?

March 9th interview, April 19th waitlist and then April 20th acceptance

Thank you for the congratulations!

Last edited:
interviewed march 3rd and still haven't heard anything back. I reached out to admissions twice (weeks 6 and 7 post interview) and they basically just told me to wait it out and I will be notified when admissions has made their decision. doesn't seem like a good sign to me since they said we should hear back within 6 weeks

Finally got an update today- WL. Here’s to hoping I get off soon

• Care
Finally got an update today- WL. Here’s to hoping I get off soon

Got a WL today too. I thought I did really well on the interview tho :/ Nonetheless, cheers and big hopes we both get in

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Got a WL today too. I thought I did really well on the interview tho :/ Nonetheless, cheers and big hopes we both get in
From past threads it seems like movement is going to begin within the next few weeks so keep your hope alive. Did you also interview on 3/3?

i thought so too we went like 10 minutes past the alloted time, felt a strong connection with Dr. Komiskey, but i also got waitlisted. From friends who attend the school they have told me that in May and June there will be a lot of movement. So lets keep the hopes up.

they were pretty quick to start sending info ab accepted students tours, they also gave portal access so i can see when orientation will be and have my pcom gmail/ student account all set up. i never personally had an issue with their administration (fingers crossed)

would be happy to answer any other questions if i can
hi! have you or any other admitted students found a facebook group for class of 2026?

Did anyone else wait longer than 6 weeks for a decision and did you call them to check on your status?

Did anyone else wait longer than 6 weeks for a decision and did you call them to check on your status?
It was exactly 7 weeks when I was waitlisted and 2 days for my acceptance off of the waitlist.

For those that were on the WL and got accepted, how long did you wait for your acceptance? I know others on here have gotten accepted literally two days after (congrats future doctor!!) but I am stressed aha this is my first WL *cries*

For those that were on the WL and got accepted, how long did you wait for your acceptance? I know others on here have gotten accepted literally two days after (congrats future doctor!!) but I am stressed aha this is my first WL *cries*

I was admitted 2 days after being waitlisted

Interviewed 3/15 and wait listed today 5/5. Fingers crossed for everyone! Seems like there has been some movement this week.

• Care
Got the R today. Interviewed 4/13. Good luck to everyone still waiting.

• Care
Manifesting an A for those of us on the WL here!

• Care
Interviewed 4/18
Waitlisted yesterday (5/6)
So… 2.5 week turn around for me…
*fingers crossed*