2022-2023 Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (LECOM-Bradenton)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Status changed today Pre-II to "Your application has been processed and will be sent to the Admissions Committee for further review. You will be notified as soon as a decision has been made."
I am on the same boat! Do you know what does that mean?

Pre-II R email received rn. Kinda expected it since I saw the portal change.

Reactions: 1 user
Just received the pre-II R as well. Honestly expected it after them originally forgetting about my application until emailing them and then nothing but dead silence for months.

Members don't see this ad :)
Check your emails. I was emailed an acceptance today! Good luck everyone :)

OOS II, complete mid-October. The next informational session available is in MARCH...since the application wont progress to committee until this is done...is this basically an II for the waitlist at this point?

Honestly getting a WL is preferable for those who have other IIs lined up. If you had gotten an "A" here then you are under the gun to pay your deposit. There is a big WL movement in this school so it helps in one way. This who haven't gotten other IIs would desire an immediate "A" here. Hope for the magic:)

Kind of late to update but also received post-II A on 12/21. OOS w ties & high stats relative to avgs. they sent via email (probably since it's winter break and they know we might be at different addresses) and my portal had the 14 days notice though I don't know when it updated. Info session was late october

still no II and received II from Erie months ago...

Are they still sending out II's at this point?

My portal changed 3 weeks ago to application processed and will be sent to the admissions committee for further review. Despite others saying usually it ends up with an interview invite, I still have not received it. Did you also have the same status on your portal when you received the interview? I am loosing hope at this point because I have not received a single invite yet.

Reactions: 1 users
My portal changed 3 weeks ago to application processed and will be sent to the admissions committee for further review. Despite others saying usually it ends up with an interview invite, I still have not received it. Did you also have the same status on your portal when you received the interview? I am loosing hope at this point because I have not received a single invite yet.

+1 same status update no interview yet

Any recent A,WL or R?
During my info session in late December, the admissions committee said they had not sent many decisions out in some time and implied that it could be a few weeks after our info session before our applications are even reviewed for a decision. Hope that’s helpful!

Mine as well. I am thinking it may have to do with the holidays and the school being closed?

It looks like they send out ii on Tuesdays and Fridays from looking through this thread and last years thread... hopefully this week is our week🤞 especially since the last wave of ii went out about a month ago

Has anyone else have this message shown on their portal?
“Your application has been processed…. You will be notified as soon as a decision has been made”
I’ve had this as my status for quite some time and haven’t received an email for either an interview or rejection.

Has anyone else have this message shown on their portal?
“Your application has been processed…. You will be notified as soon as a decision has been made”
I’ve had this as my status for quite some time and haven’t received an email for either an interview or rejection.

I have the same status

Reactions: 2 users
Hey everyone.

I was initially planning on applying next cycle (2023-24) for LECOM. I have not taken the MCAT yet, will soon though. AIS Score is 132. 3.98 GPA. Given that the DO cycle is a bit longer than MD, I threw a hail mary and applied just yesterday to only LECOM. I submitted the primary and got verified. I am aware I applied really late but let us see what happens. Any thoughts or heads up?

Just got a portal update from the “further review to 30 day notice” guess that’s N R

Just got a portal update from the “further review to 30 day notice” guess that’s N R
I got the same thing this morning. Most likely a pre-ii rejection :(. No email yet. I bet I’m going to get the “master’s program” email

I got the same thing this morning. Most likely a pre-ii rejection :(. No email yet. I bet I’m going to get the “master’s program” email
OMG I thought that further review status update was an expected interview! That is what other precious applicants have said. I am freaking out...I have that same update. It has not changed though...

Mine still hasn't updated... now I am panicking!! Did you have the folder dropdown option for Bradenton?