2022-2023 Loyola (Stritch)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
JUST GOT THE A CALL!!!! This can’t be real 🤯 I’m a reapplicant with no IIs last cycle. So grateful

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 24 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I got the A call today too! Interviewed 1/26. Feels so unreal 😭 best Valentine’s Day ever

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
I missed two calls from the Office of Admissions today :( Has anyone received an acceptance email or portal update since getting the A? I feel so silly

Edit: Accepted!!! Interviewed early December!

Last edited:
  • Hmm
Reactions: 4 users
I missed two calls from the Office of Admissions today :( Has anyone received an acceptance email or portal update since getting the A? I feel so silly
I originally missed their call too. Did they leave a voicemail? I called back at the number they left in the voicemail and got in contact with them but they are closed at 5pm central. Seems like they will try to follow up tomorrow! I bet it’s good news :) during the interview they said they only call to announce acceptances. Waitlists and CC are email notifications.

Reactions: 2 users
I originally missed their call too. Did they leave a voicemail? I called back at the number they left in the voicemail and got in contact with them but they are closed at 5pm central. Seems like they will try to follow up tomorrow! I bet it’s good news :) during the interview they said they only call to announce acceptances. Waitlists and CC are email notifications.
They did leave a voicemail asking me to call back! I guess we'll see what happens tomorrow. Waited this long, another night won't hurt

Reactions: 1 users
They did leave a voicemail asking me to call back! I guess we'll see what happens tomorrow. Waited this long, another night won't hurt
This happened to me when I got the A as well and I called back like every couple hours for the entire day. I could not hold myself back from being annoying lmao. Was like... they're gonna rescind me before they even share the news fr

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

That’s what happened to me. They left a voicemail and when I called they said I was accepted! I would say there's a very large chance you're in

Reactions: 1 user
If it helps anyone who is in continued consideration right now, I got the A call today after interviewing in September!!! 🎉

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
could someone dm me with the link to the application portal? i cannot for the life of me find the document with it in my email and im kinda freaking out. i know i paid and sent in the application months ago, but just can't find it!

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone accepted recently still waiting to be let into the FB group?

I interviewed on January 24th. I was thinking of sending another letter of interest in the next few days, so that they have it before the admissions committee meets. I’m also wondering if it’s worth asking them when the committee is planning on meeting? I was thinking I may email Dean Nabers to ask. If they aren’t meeting for another couple weeks then I’ll probably wait on the letter. Idk I certainly dont want to be annoying but it’s my top choice and I want them to know that.

If I do get put on CC, then I’ll definitely send a letter of intent. It’s just that idk how useful it would be unless I were to get waitlisted.
Were you able to determine when the admission committee meets?

You could try sending a letter of intent if you haven’t already
Yup, doing so at the moment! Was wondering if anyone knew if February's round of adcom meetings were already done so I could have it done in time, but just curious and I'd rather make it as solid as I can afford as well

Yup, doing so at the moment! Was wondering if anyone knew if February's round of adcom meetings were already done so I could have it done in time, but just curious and I'd rather make it as solid as I can afford as well

I interviewed 2/14 and they mentioned that they had had an adcom meeting the day before (2/13). Not sure if they are planning to meet again!

I know there is a Facebook group but is there a GroupMe for admitted students?

Pls someone let me into the FB group 😭
I think the admin of the group have to let you in, I didn't see any pending members on the group when I checked ): If it helps, there's nothing major going on yet, just introduction posts from current students! Hopefully they let you in soon, it took a few days for them to get to me haha

II just now! IS, LizzyM 77. Submitted an update in December and another update yesterday. Two listed interview dates, both virtual.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
I think the admin of the group have to let you in, I didn't see any pending members on the group when I checked ): If it helps, there's nothing major going on yet, just introduction posts from current students! Hopefully they let you in soon, it took a few days for them to get to me haha

Hm that’s weird, I’m pretty sure we were accepted on the same day, so you’d think they would let me in as well lol. I’m going to message one of the moderators

Pls someone let me into the FB group 😭
Send a quick email to admissions saying Thank you, that you've done all the steps outlined in the email, and that you have also requested to join the Facebook group (maybe a few days ago or however long ago) and would love to connect with others in the group! I sent them an email and they let me in within a few hours (after a week of waiting lol).

Send a quick email to admissions saying Thank you, that you've done all the steps outlined in the email, and that you have also requested to join the Facebook group (maybe a few days ago or however long ago) and would love to connect with others in the group! I sent them an email and they let me in within a few hours (after a week of waiting lol).

I actually emailed them on February 20th asking if there's anything else I need to submit to hold my seat, and I never received a response. I don't want to be annoying but I'm also considering sending another follow-up email also mentioning that I haven't been let into the FB group yet

Where do you send an update to ? Congratulations!

They let you upload them to the portal. Highly recommend doing so if you have something to update. My II came shortly after I submitted my second update letter

II about 2 hours ago. Completely out of left field, as mentioned previously, dates are either February 28th or March 2nd

Reactions: 7 users
congrats! when were you complete?
I was complete at the end of October. Stritch was a school I wasn't sure I'd be a good fit for so I applied kind of late.
I also hate to be the bearer of bad news but it seems as though Stritch is done interviewing. An admissions officer called and mentioned that these were the last two dates as she wanted to know when I was available so that the plan could be made.

Reactions: 2 users
Got the call today!! My first A!!! I’m so happy and honored and grateful! I have been in such a spiral feeling lost and not knowing what the future holds. This is quite a relief. Oos LM low 70s! Hang in there, you can do it, and good luck to everyone!

Edit: I interviewed on Valentine’s Day, so much quicker turnaround than I was anticipating

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
Got the call today!! My first A!!! I’m so happy and honored and grateful! I have been in such a spiral feeling lost and not knowing what the future holds. This is quite a relief. Oos LM low 70s! Hang in there, you can do it, and good luck to everyone!

Congrats! So happy for ya!

Congrats chillsauz!!! 🥳

Got the call today as well, 12 noon EST! My first A, and I'm also a reapplicant! Tears of joy today. If I can do it, so can anyone. Good luck everyone as well. LM 68 ORM and OOS.

Edit- Interviewed 2/9. Less than three weeks turnaround!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
Continued consideration :/

OOS, interviewed in person 2/16

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Has anyone else heard back from the February in person interviews?