2022-2023 Nova Southeastern University Dr. Kiran C. Patel College of Osteopathic Medicine (NSU-KPCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
hey guys i just got off the waitlist and was wondering if there is a groupme made for the incoming class?
There is one linked on page 14 of this thread, but theres only 60 people in there. Idk if its the right one tbh. If someone knows pls lmk
KPCOM Class of 2027 (Exclusive)-Tampa Bay Region | Facebook <- TBR Facebook

KPCOM Class of 2027 (Exclusive)-Fort Lauderdale | Facebook <- FTL Facebook

The official GroupMe should be in here

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
hey guys i just got off the waitlist and was wondering if there is a groupme made for the incoming class?
Dope this one has 127 members. Seems like its the right one. Thanks man.

Members don't see this ad :)
Can anyone tell me if we have to stay after orientation on the 26th, like do classes start the same week or will we have some more time off till mid august ?

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me if we have to stay after orientation on the 26th, like do classes start the same week or will we have some more time off till mid august ?
The second day of orientation ended at 12:15 PM and we were able to leave after.

Yes, classes start the same week and will quickly pick up the following week. Keep in mind you don't have to attend in-person or zoom since its recorded but it's up to you. FYI: I am referring to anatomy, histo, and biochem, not IEP since it's mandatory I think.