2022-2023 Nova Southeastern University Dr. Kiran C. Patel College of Osteopathic Medicine (NSU-KPCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has there been anyone that has gotten accepted to Davie campus from the waitlist yet?

I actually just got the call today while I was sitting in rounds interviewed 9/8, have been an alternate since 9/22. I will likely be withdrawing my position from the waitlist.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I actually just got the call today while I was sitting in rounds interviewed 9/8, have been an alternate since 9/22. I will likely be withdrawing my position from the waitlist.
Oh wow, it seems that they are finally getting to the Davie campus now. I've been on the WL since 3/3, so hopefully I get a response soon. Thanks for the response!

where you on wait list or alternate list

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh wow, it seems that they are finally getting to the Davie campus now. I've been on the WL since 3/3, so hopefully I get a response soon. Thanks for the response!
are you on wait list or alternate list

are you on wait list or alternate list
Lol alternate list is just what Nova called their waitlist. There isn't a waitlist and then an alternate list. There is only 1 list for people who didn't get accepted but also didn't get rejected. People on the forums just called it either or

Reactions: 1 users
Has there been anyone that has gotten accepted to Davie campus from the waitlist yet?
I was accepted off the WL to the Tampa campus a few weeks back and submitted a request to change to Davie. Luckily I was able to secure a seat at Davie!

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know if most seats are filled at this point , or do we suspect a lot more movement ?

Got the call
I am off the waitlist and accepted into the nova Davie campus. So Awesome and hope you all get your acceptance somewhere also

Got the call
I am off the waitlist and accepted into the nova Davie campus. So Awesome and hope you all get your acceptance somewhere also

Congrats! I’m assuming they called and asked if you still wanted to be considered before the actually acceptance call. How far apart were the two?

Congrats! I’m assuming they called and asked if you still wanted to be considered before the actually acceptance call. How far apart were the two?
She called me twice and it went to voice mail about an hour ago telling me to send her an email if I’m still interested. So I emailed her right away and she just called me the second I sent the email and went I got your email so thank you. Then she told me that you will get an acceptance letter later in the day and she put me in the Davie campus. So it was basically 3 phone calls in a hour span

She called me twice and it went to voice mail about an hour ago telling me to send her an email if I’m still interested. So I emailed her right away and she just called me the second I sent the email and went I got your email so thank you. Then she told me that you will get an acceptance letter later in the day and she put me in the Davie campus. So it was basically 3 phone calls in a hour span
Congratulations! If you don't mind me asking, when were you put on the WL?

Members don't see this ad :)
just got accepted to tampa off the WL , anyone know how to get transferred to davies after acceptance ?

Does anyone know if classes are in blocks? Also, any current students I can get in contact with? :)

Does anyone know if classes are in blocks? Also, any current students I can get in contact with? :)
Contact the students that volunteered during your interviews. They are probably your best option.

Has anyone asked how many spots are yet to be filled?

Received my acceptance an hour ago! Can't wait to meet everyone, is there a Facebook group chat?

How do I request to get transferred to the Davie campus?
Y0u have to email the counselors and they will give u a form to fill out and send back. I got my transfer to Davies within 4 day of submitting. Just be prompt about it.

Since I am switching schools ( moving to NYORK) nice rental apartment is available right across NOVA (DAVIE). The adjacent apartment (owned by same owner) has 4 NOVA med students adjacent to this apartment. This has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms with nice spacious living room. IF interested please send me an IM

Hello, I am a current 4th year at NSU. If anyone has any questions feel free to message me and I'll try my best to get back to you.

Withdrawing my A here, hoping it goes to someone here on the WL. Best of luck!

Does anyone know when classes begin? Is it the end of July of August?

Has the WL been moving still? I'm really hoping that I hear back soon because I need time to find a place, especially since I would be OOS

To any current students attending NSUKPCOM: How is the student life/community? Do you guys have class wide events and go out together. Or do people tend hang with their own groups more? Or is it a mix of both?
Just graduated from here. At times, yeah we would have class-wide events (ie, society competitions) and a few other things that clearly were not too memorable because I can remember, but we'd also go out together as a class. I was lucky to have had an amazing group of classmates/friends during my time here who made my experience here 100% better.

There were many cliques/groups in my class, which quickly formed in the first 1-2 weeks of medical school. Personally, I only had 3 friends who I would consider my best friends and many classmates who I would call friends.

So definitely a mix of time spent with our own group of friends, but also occasionally going out as a class

Just graduated from here. At times, yeah we would have class-wide events (ie, society competitions) and a few other things that clearly were not too memorable because I can remember, but we'd also go out together as a class. I was lucky to have had an amazing group of classmates/friends during my time here who made my experience here 100% better.

There were many cliques/groups in my class, which quickly formed in the first 1-2 weeks of medical school. Personally, I only had 3 friends who I would consider my best friends and many classmates who I would call friends.

So definitely a mix of time spent with our own group of friends, but also occasionally going out as a class
Wow thats awesome, thank you for the response

Can anyone comment/give more information on the Summer semesters?

Last edited:
Just got the call today. Finally got the acceptance!!!

hey guys i just got off the waitlist and was wondering if there is a groupme made for the incoming class?

hey guys i just got off the waitlist and was wondering if there is a groupme made for the incoming class?
There is one linked on page 14 of this thread, but theres only 60 people in there. Idk if its the right one tbh. If someone knows pls lmk