2021-2022 Nova Southeastern University Dr. Kiran C. Patel College of Osteopathic Medicine (NSU-KPCOM Clearwater)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
They specifically said in their letter that it is NOT ranked….?!?! I don’t remember them stating that the waitlist is ranked on my interview day…what the heck?!?!

Members don't see this ad.

They specifically said in their letter that it is NOT ranked….?!?! I don’t remember them stating that the waitlist is ranked on my interview day…what the heck?!?!
I was told it was not ranked as well! I wonder how it works then?!

Reactions: 1 user
They said in the interview that the waitlist is ranked, so is that different from the alternate list?
I dont remember them saying this....they just told us that the options were accept, reject, or waitlist

Members don't see this ad :)
Is waitlist the same as alternate for them? Or different?
I think it’s the same because they just said we would get waitlisted if we didnt get accepted or rejected.....i feel like they would have mentioned an alternate list if it was different from a waitlist because they seemed pretty transparent

Attachments

• Goro's List.gif
    Goro's List.gif
    79.5 KB · Views: 100
COMLEX board scores for 2020-2021 got posted recently.

COMLEX 1 went from 89% (2019-2020) to 94% (2020-2021).
COMLEX 2 went from 92% (2019-2020) to 95% (2020-2021).

Any thoughts on this @Goro ?
During my interview, one of the students we spoke to said it was because they started requiring students to pass COMSAE before taking COMLEX

How representative of matriculated students are the Facebook official groups? I just keep seeing the number of members increase and idk if that means the classes are filling up officially or if that includes students who may potentially not attend…

How representative of matriculated students are the Facebook official groups? I just keep seeing the number of members increase and idk if that means the classes are filling up officially or if that includes students who may potentially not attend…
It's probably a good estimate of how many students have been accepted so far. Some students might drop their A here depending on waitlist movement/decisions at other schools. I think the FB groups also includes some students from the years above us.

Can someone who is accepted let us know how many are in the official Facebook groups? They don't seem visible when I look them up

Members don't see this ad :)
Can someone who is accepted let us know how many are in the official Facebook groups? They don't seem visible when I look them up
I usually look up NSU-KPCOM Class of 2026 and I can see it. From what I see there's 234 members in the Davie group and 116 members in the Tampa group right now.

I usually look up NSU-KPCOM Class of 2026 and I can see it. From what I see there's 234 members in the Davie group and 116 members in the Tampa group right now.

Yeah same, hence why I’m getting anxious. This is my one and only II and WL :/

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Is the class size 248 and 162 for the two campuses?

I got a missed call from a Ft Lauderdale number today..

Ended up being spam.😅

I was waitlisted (alternate) in April and just got off the WL today! So it looks like WL movement has started, hopefully some of you will be getting that A soon!

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
I was waitlisted (alternate) in April and just got off the WL today! So it looks like WL movement has started, hopefully some of you will be getting that A soon!

Oh my goodness congrats!!! This gives me hope!! Did you a send letter of intent/update letter?

Congrats!!! Which campus were you accepted to?

Last edited:
Oh my goodness congrats!!! This gives me hope!! Did you a send letter of intent/update letter?
Thank you! Keep up hope, something will work out!! I was in the process of writing a letter of intent today actually when I got the accepted email. I read in previous years, they sent out interest forms where they ask if you want to remain on the alternate list and if you had sent a letter of interest/intent, so I was trying to get ahead of that.

Congrats!!! Do you mind sharing stats?

Anyone hear of any recent waitlist movement other than the one from last week?

I was waitlisted in April and just got the acceptance email around 3pm today!

Reactions: 2 users
I was waitlisted in April and just got the acceptance email around 3pm today!

Omg congratulations!!!! I hope the movement continues this is my only hope this cycle ahhh

I was waitlisted 3-18 and just got the acceptance at 9 AM! A lot to process and deposit due tomorrow along with proper letterheads from a couple of my LORs

I was waitlisted 3-18 and just got the acceptance at 9 AM! A lot to process and deposit due tomorrow along with proper letterheads from a couple of my LORs

Congrats! Did you send any letters of intent or updates?

Congrats! Did you send any letters of intent or updates?
I was lazy about it. Did not contact at all after being waitlisted, I probably would have sent something but now I don’t have to! 503 URM btw

I was waitlisted in April and was accepted today!! I was assigned to Fort Lauderdale campus. I didn’t preference a campus so I’m not sure if this means Tampa is already full or they just picked one for me. Good luck to you all!

I was waitlisted in April and was accepted today!! I was assigned to Fort Lauderdale campus. I didn’t preference a campus so I’m not sure if this means Tampa is already full or they just picked one for me. Good luck to you all!

Congrats future doctor!!! Happy to see more movement happening :)

I’m trying to go to tampa. It’s full, I’m gonna put myself on the waitlist to switch

Hello! So I am an accepted student but cannot find the facebook page for the Fort Lauderdale class. Can someone send a link or is there a group me?

Is it too soon to give up hope for getting in off the waitlist :/

Has anyone reached out to admissions regarding anticipated waitlist movement, do we know if there will be a "wave" of acceptances off the waitlist, or is it just going to keep happening one by one as spots open up? I remember them telling us the waitlist is a good place to be, but I feel like the movement has been minimal (unless people are just not posting about it).

I got moved to the Tampa location fast so no worries getting stuck on one campus. Either someone dropped or switched

hopefully this means more potential movement for the waitlist as well! :)

Is there a Tampa campus fb page?? Only see ft lauderdale

Will drop my seat for the Davie campus tomorrow morning. Hope it goes to one of you. Best of luck!

Accepted yesterday to TBR campus!! So excited to attend!

Pretty sure there is only Ft Lauderdale. Thinking about making one for Tampa message me if interested
There is a Tampa page! It’s called NSU-DO Class of 2026 Tampa Bay Regional Official Exclusive FB Group (a bit long lol)