2022-2023 Nova Southeastern University Dr. Kiran C. Patel College of Osteopathic Medicine (NSU-KPCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
my portal says that my "application requires your attention for one or more items" but I don't see any to-dos.. my LORs, MCAT score and AACOMAS are still marked as not received. Anyone experience this?

Members don't see this ad.

my portal says that my "application requires your attention for one or more items" but I don't see any to-dos.. my LORs, MCAT score and AACOMAS are still marked as not received. Anyone experience this?
Mine says the same thing. I think that's what it says before they receive everything from AACOMAS and before they give you a call around the two week mark post submission of the secondary.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Just filled my IIs today, AACOMAS, MCAT, LOR everything showing "Not Received" , does anyone know what to do from here?

thank you!!

*your secondary*
II= interview invite

Just filled my IIs today, AACOMAS, MCAT, LOR everything showing "Not Received" , does anyone know what to do from here?

thank you!!

If you submitted your secondary today, then it takes time for everything to be processed and shown complete! Approximately 2 weeks I think

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone know what the post interview acceptance rate is like?

Reactions: 1 users
Good luck to those who may be interviewing soon! Looking forward to hearing about your experience as my interview's next week :eek:

How long did it take people to go from completed to II?

If I got the complete call on the 15th of July, is it safe to assume my application was skipped over for the time being?

It seems from the posts they review the application about every month from the day it was submitted. Probably not an exact formula but that is what is seems to me. So, around the 15th of this month, I assumed if I was going to get an interview I would have been notified by now.

It seems from the posts they review the application about every month from the day it was submitted. Probably not an exact formula but that is what is seems to me. So, around the 15th of this month, I assumed if I was going to get an interview I would have been notified by now.
Not submitted, I meant completed.

Yeah, I guess we need to wait now.
I just found it odd that even my AACOMAS was not showing as received.
Thx though
Did your things show up as Received yet? I just submitted my secondaries and came on here wondering the same question of why the AACOMAS Service App and the LORs say Not Received

For anyone interviewing tomorrow, I'm a little confused about the email I just received. It says the interview starts at 8 am EST and then I have to go to my info session with the ambassadors that's from 9 am to 11 am, but my interview is from 10:15 am- 10:40 am. So do I leave that info meeting early and then log back into it after my interview?

Anyone IS, that got the call at the end of June still waiting for an II? I feel like I’ve been skipped :(

For anyone interviewing tomorrow, I'm a little confused about the email I just received. It says the interview starts at 8 am EST and then I have to go to my info session with the ambassadors that's from 9 am to 11 am, but my interview is from 10:15 am- 10:40 am. So do I leave that info meeting early and then log back into it after my interview?

Mine is similar. I’m assuming we enter and exit as instructed. Regardless, we start at 8 so they’ll probably run us through it.

I came across this DOC and saw the NOVA post II acceptance rate (over 80%). Looking good for those who get II

Reactions: 4 users
I came across this DOC and saw the NOVA post II acceptance rate (over 80%). Looking good for those who get II

Good to know! I think the data is a few years old though because it only shows 248 matriculants and aren't there like ~400 with the Tampa Bay campus now?

Admissions during interview stated they interview 1000 people for a total of 411 spots.

Reactions: 1 users
For those of you who interviewed, how was the overall day? Laid back?