A.T. Still University Arizona (ATSU-SOMA) Discussion Thread 2016-2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
ACCEPTED!!! OMGGGGGGG CANT BELIEVE LIFE RIGHT NOW

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
ACCEPTED!! Interviewed exactly two weeks ago from today!!!!

Team light pink!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 5 users
acceptance call this morning! team "turquoise" :roflcopter:
congratulations everyone!!

Reactions: 6 users
acceptance call this morning! team "turquoise" :roflcopter:
congratulations everyone!!

Congrats! What other schools have you gotten into? I remember seeing your acceptance number at 3! So awesome!!

Reactions: 1 user
Congrats! What other schools have you gotten into? I remember seeing your acceptance number at 3! So awesome!!
thank you so much! ACOM, NSU-COM, BCOM, CUSOM, and here!!
all such amazing programs, and I'm so grateful for the opportunity to choose any of them. :)

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Rejected after 3 months hold. Kinda disappointed cause actually want an ii from this school. :(

Rejected after 3 months hold. Kinda disappointed cause actually want an ii from this school. :(
Did you get rejected via email? I've been completed for more than two months now and haven't heard back

Those who got accepted (Interviewed 9/16) receive acceptance email yet? It just doesn't feel official until I get something in writing lol

Those who got accepted (Interviewed 9/16) receive acceptance email yet? It just doesn't feel official until I get something in writing lol

Those of us from 8/26 still haven't gotten the official acceptance email. I know the feeling, though.

Those of us from 8/26 still haven't gotten the official acceptance email. I know the feeling, though.
I cannot make myself share the good news with my recommenders unless I am sure the call wasn't just a fluke or a wishful daydream! I know what you are going through; it is nerve wrecking!

I cannot make myself share the good news with my recommenders unless I am sure the call wasn't just a fluke or a wishful daydream! I know what you are going through; it is nerve wrecking!

I (and I think some others) did get unofficial congratulations emails about a week after the call. Just nothing with next steps or further instructions on how to proceed from here.

I (and I think some others) did get unofficial congratulations emails about a week after the call. Just nothing with next steps or further instructions on how to proceed from here.
I will be glad to just receive that unofficial congrats email at the moment. They did mention that we should receive the instructions/deposit link maybe in a week or so.. This application cycle is making me feel like a bipolar neurotic lol

thank you so much! ACOM, NSU-COM, BCOM, CUSOM, and here!!
all such amazing programs, and I'm so grateful for the opportunity to choose any of them. :)

Dang @gamieg you're killing it! Time to start narrowing the field of schools lol. By the way, had slickable's the other day and thought back to that afternoon in Tempe hahahaha.

Yea I know what you mean hahaha. Almost feels like they're trying to prank me lol.

Dang @gamieg you're killing it! Time to start narrowing the field of schools lol. By the way, had slickable's the other day and thought back to that afternoon in Tempe hahahaha.
me?! you're killing this cycle too!! :highfive:
oh man, if you're ever in northern california, you have to try CREAM because it's the standard of ice cream sandwiches. their cookies are baked fresh too!

me?! you're killing this cycle too!! :highfive:
oh man, if you're ever in northern california, you have to try CREAM because it's the standard of ice cream sandwiches. their cookies are baked fresh too!

Hahaha thanks! Oh goodness, I don't know if I can handle any more amazingness in the realm of sweets lol.

Last edited:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Complete on 7/12 and silence since then. Anyone else in a similar situation? :(

Reactions: 4 users
True! I was unsure if this was some sort of silent rejection.

Nah a good amount of people were rejected in September so if you have had a complete app since July you. Its a good sign they like you (at least a little).

Nah a good amount of people were rejected in September so if you have had a complete app since July you. Its a good sign they like you (at least a little).

Than you for the optimism! I've seen your posts on other threads and you are always really positive, hope you kill it this cycle!!

Once we receive the link to rank the CHCs, when should we hear about where we are assigned by the school?

Did you already get the email?? I was accepted a while ago and am still waiting ...
Not yet. I hope we get it soon! But I'm curious as to when we will know where we are assigned.

Is anyone else applying as a hometown candidate? I've heard various things... some say we automatically get an interview. Any truth to this?

Anyone from the first interview call their offices recently?

I called a few days ago to see if they might have an ETA for the emails and was told the system that generates the emails is not up yet. It sounds like it's out of the admissions' hands at this point

Ah so before the second interview round was accepted? But they told them they'd get an email this week? Ah idk maybe just the congratulatory not the CHC email. Getting antsy haha

Ah so before the second interview round was accepted? But they told them they'd get an email this week? Ah idk maybe just the congratulatory not the CHC email. Getting antsy haha
Yes! Getting very antsy..

All you guys waiting for your confirmation emails and I'm over here still waiting for my decision from 9/16

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Well well well. An email!

First session, I think like 8/26?
So looks like the 9/16 batch (me) will receive their emails after the first session acceptances. Good to see that they have finally fixed the problems hopefully.