ConseqWWences Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
@devyn are you good to play? Just want to make sure as I haven't seen you check in

Members don't see this ad.

If it changes anyone's mind I can relinquish my low time commitment role and give it to someone who needs it. This block isn't exactly what I was expecting as far as intensity :)

1.WildZoo
2. aloha
3. dy
4. @LetItSnow?
5. DVMDream
6. @devyn?
7. kaydubs
8. Lupers
9. PBC
10. Jilary
11. finnickthedog
12. Deva
13. morninqlory
14. Guis
15. teep
16. BSC
17. Kcough (low commitment role por favor)
18. Katashark
19. Filly Bay (low commitment, please :) )
20. Ashgirl
21. Hmoo
22. heyyimhayley
23. Animal Midwife
24. genny
25. Rocky
26. Zensing
27. FFM
28. HTML
29. Allie

Members don't see this ad :)
I have no willpower. Can someone add me? KC, if you want a more involved role I'll take your low maintenance slot, but I'm failing miserably at resisting either way, so keep it if you still want it.

Reactions: 5 users
1.WildZoo
2. aloha
3. dy
4. @LetItSnow?
5. DVMDream
6. @devyn?
7. kaydubs
8. Lupers
9. PBC
10. Jilary
11. finnickthedog
12. Deva
13. morninqlory
14. Guis
15. teep
16. BSC
17. Kcough
18. Katashark
20. Ashgirl
21. Hmoo
22. heyyimhayley
23. Animal Midwife
24. genny
25. Rocky
26. Zensing
27. FFM
28. HTML
29. Allie
30. Kam (low commitment role por favor)

Reactions: 1 user
We will start the second 2 more people sign up! I am holding out for now, will start sending out roles at 8 pm cst if we haven't hit 32...

Members don't see this ad :)
Still okay to join? :)

1.WildZoo
2. aloha
3. dy
4. @LetItSnow?
5. DVMDream
6. @devyn?
7. kaydubs
8. Lupers
9. PBC
10. Jilary
11. finnickthedog
12. Deva
13. morninqlory
14. Guis
15. teep
16. BSC
17. Kcough
18. Katashark
20. Ashgirl
21. Hmoo
22. heyyimhayley
23. Animal Midwife
24. genny
25. Rocky
26. Zensing
27. FFM
28. HTML
29. Allie
31. BBC

Reactions: 3 users
I shouldn't. 2 weeks to move... but if there is still a space, I'd love to scratch my itch!

1.WildZoo
2. aloha
3. dy
4. @LetItSnow?
5. DVMDream
6. LotF
7. kaydubs
8. Lupers
9. PBC
10. Jilary
11. finnickthedog
12. Deva
13. morninqlory
14. Guis
15. teep
16. BSC
17. Kcough
18. Katashark
20. Ashgirl
21. Hmoo
22. heyyimhayley
23. Animal Midwife
24. genny
25. Rocky
26. Zensing
27. FFM
28. HTML
29. Allie
31. BBC

@StartingoverVet weren't you and your wife supposed to be playing this one? Or did I miss you saying you weren't able to?
Yeah, we were gonna, but my schedule doesn't allow me much time to breathe right now, so we are going to have to sit this one out and try the next one. I have several days over the next few weeks when I won't be able to check in at all, and I don't want any more stress than necessary.

Sorry STL.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
upload_2016-5-9_20-24-29.jpeg

Reactions: 8 users
Final Roster coming at you
1.WildZoo
2. aloha
3. dy
4. LetItSnow
5. DVMDream
6. Medicane
7. kaydubs
8. Lupers
9. PBC
10. Jilary
11. finnickthedog
12. Deva
13. morninqlory
14. Guis
15. teep
16. BSC
17. Kcough
18. Katashark
19. LoTF
20. Ashgirl
21. Hmoo
22. heyyimhayley
23. Animal Midwife
24. genny
25. Rocky
26. Zensing
27. FFM
28. HTML
29. Allie
30. Kam
31. BBC

NPC: Filly Bay

Yeah, we were gonna, but my schedule doesn't allow me much time to breathe right now, so we are going to have to sit this one out and try the next one. I have several days over the next few weeks when I won't be able to check in at all, and I don't want any more stress than necessary.

Sorry STL.

You can play my game! ;)

I don't know what you are talking about! Damn not checking SDN so I can move and do family stuff! Where's MJ?

(Did he actually not play or did something happen that I have not caught up on yet?)

I don't know what you are talking about! Damn not checking SDN so I can move and do family stuff! Where's MJ?

(Did he actually not play or did something happen that I have not caught up on yet?)
He doesn't have time to play. He's not dead or anything :p

He doesn't have time to play. He's not dead or anything :p
Ok. Don't scare a girl like that!

Not that I can talk about getting too busy to play. I signed up for this game and found out my "new" stock trailer that I bought to move might cost me just as much to fix up as I would have paid to have somebody move all my stuff and animals for me.

But, I had a craving. It's still worth it ;)

Welcome one and all to the network of this STL game. I hope all of you are ready to get into gear and go into over drive for this fantastically wired game. Why......

Fine, I will stop with the atrocious computer/technology puns. As you have all probably noticed, this game is a computer focused games. To what end roles fit into that continuum, you will discover and find out more about over time. This game will be a bit different than other games you have seen from me. This game is less focused on the story line of what is occurring (I mean, it's a computer, I can't do a whole lot with a riveting story that keeps you on the edge of your seats). Rather this game will be more mechanistic in nature.

Many of you have noticed that your roles have consequences or stipulations associated with playing how you normally would. This is the basis in which the game was made. How will your choice to do, or not do something, affect the make up of the game? As a result, in many cases, it may be strategic on certain nights to NOT perform an action, as opposed to perform an action. Thus, there will be no penalization for not submitting actions at night, and on that note, there won't be penalization for not voting in lynches.

On a similar note, you will notice that the exact mod methodology for your roles is practically handed to most of you. Many of you see percentages in your role etc. The point is not to blind side you with any surprises and rather to allow you to make the best guess with a maximal amount of information (yes I apologize to the one or two of you that are the exception to this rule).

The rules of this game are simple. Follow THE LIMITATIONS of your roles (you know who you are). Edit where you wish, but don't edit out a vote. Be as active as possible, even if you won't be penalized for not participating. No screenshots as per usual. Feel free to copy/paste/forge whatever you want from me or others.

We will start on a day LYNCH. The deadlines for the first night will be set for 9 pm. Definite deadline times will be posted after day 1, but will either be 8 am and 8 pm or 9 am and 9 pm. There are no plurality rules in this game. As a final aside, you will notice Filly Bay is a NPC. If you try and lynch Filly Bay, she will randomly choose one of the people she voted for to die. If you try and kill her, you will die instead.

YOU MAY PM WITHIN GROUPS
Computer Hub
1.WildZoo
2. aloha
3. dy
4. LetItSnow
5. DVMDream

Applications
6. Medicane
7. kaydubs
8. Lupers
9. PBC
10. Jilary
11. finnickthedog

Windows
12. Deva
13. morninqlory
14. Guis
15. teep
16. BSC
17. Kcough

Apple
18. Katashark
19. LoTF
20. Ashgirl
21. Hmoo
22. heyyimhayley

Modem Room
23. Animal Midwife
24. genny
25. Rocky
26. Zensing
27. FFM

Programmer's school
28. HTML
29. Allie
30. Kam
31. BBC
NPC: Filly Bay

The person that finds the hidden pun gets an extra vote in the first lynch ;)