ECU Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Any clue how many acceptances will go out next week or how they will notify people?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys!! Good luck tomorrow to everyone 🤗🤗. Has anyone done/doing the alumni/applicant connection? If so, did you dress professional

Reactions: 1 users
Hi guys!! Good luck tomorrow to everyone 🤗🤗. Has anyone done/doing the alumni/applicant connection? If so, did you dress professional
Good luck guys! In the email it said to dress casual. When I did it everyone was dressed business casual and just looked presentable

Anything anyone? Going stir crazy over here...

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Acceptances going out now, I received a call at 8:03, no email yet. Good luck to all!

Reactions: 3 users
Just got the call!!! Couldn’t be more happy!!!!!!

Reactions: 4 users
Just got an email saying I got accepted. Got a call soon after

Last edited:
can confirm they are still calling. Dr. Wilson just called with an offer.

Reactions: 4 users
Does anyone know about the part of the under review email that says to email them your other offer of admissions and how it works with their admission process towards you?

Does anyone know about the part of the under review email that says to email them your other offer of admissions and how it works with their admission process towards you?
I’m also under active review, I got other acceptances yesterday though. Are you going to email the letters to them or wait?

During my interview the admissions said if you have other offers of admission they would “review your file just to make sure they hadn’t missed anything another school saw in you”. I felt like that was a realllyyy weird way of putting it but my thought process/perception of it was that they’d try to give you an answer sooner since they know you have to respond to the other offers

Reactions: 1 user
During my interview the admissions said if you have other offers of admission they would “review your file just to make sure they hadn’t missed anything another school saw in you”. I felt like that was a realllyyy weird way of putting it but my thought process/perception of it was that they’d try to give you an answer sooner since they know you have to respond to the other offers
I agree^^ especially since the deadline to accept a spot is gonna approach rather fast.

I’m also under active review, I got other acceptances yesterday though. Are you going to email the letters to them or wait?
I was undecided if I should or not. I guess I will since they specifically ask for it. Does anyone know how many acceptances they sent out yesterday?

I was undecided if I should or not. I guess I will since they specifically ask for it. Does anyone know how many acceptances they sent out yesterday?
Not sure how many but in previous years they’ve accepted ppl until February so they’re far from done unless something has changed

i haven’t been able to find one yet, but let me know if you do!!
They typically make the Facebook groups in January. Congrats to all who have been accepted from a current D2!

Reactions: 3 users
To those who were accepted - has anyone gotten their acceptance packet in the mail yet? :)

To those who were accepted - has anyone gotten their acceptance packet in the mail yet? :)
Not yet, but Dr. Wilson told me on Thursday it should arrive by tomorrow, though I live about an hour and a half from Greenville so it may differ if you’re like in Boone or something lol

This might be a dumb question but are classes P/F?