****Legitimate UoP Class of 2017 Thread****

Quick question for currently accepted students...when's your second $2000 deposit due? Also on the waitlist and wondering when spots are likely to open up, thanks!

Edit: Nvm apparently it's April 15th!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
has anyone called in this week regarding the alternate rank list?

I called yesterday and it's not ready yet! Kathy said the earliest we'd know would probably be this Friday

Reactions: 1 user
The alternate/ wait list has been ranked into quartiles for those wondering!

Dang I'm assuming their office is closed already so I'd have to call tomorrow morning...would you mind sharing your rank? :)

Dang I'm assuming their office is closed already so I'd have to call tomorrow morning...would you mind sharing your rank? :)
I'd prefer not to :ninja: but my understanding of their rank system is that the 1st quartile has a decent shot at getting in while those in the 2nd have a slim chance. Everyone beyond the 2nd quartile seem to be out of luck for this cycle.

Good luck to everyone!

Totally understandable, don't worry! Good luck to you too!

Well it was an emotional ride and it's still sinking in but...I got the call today!! Waitlisted back in February and placed in the 1st quartile on the wait list. Goodluck to anyone else waiting!

Reactions: 3 users
Well it was an emotional ride and it's still sinking in but...I got the call today!! Waitlisted back in February and placed in the 1st quartile on the wait list. Goodluck to anyone else waiting!

congrats! :highfive:

A friend from the 2nd quartile was accepted today, so there is movement on the waitlist despite the lack of responses on this thread. Good luck to everyone!

I withdrew 2 days ago. That may have been my spot. I think you and I have the same friend :)

Just got an acceptance call this morning! So excited!!

Reactions: 3 users
Thank you! I was in the third quartile but I was also on the alternate standby list.

Reactions: 1 user