This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

3rdTimesTheCharmer

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

This is a waitlist thread for LMU DCOM applicants in the 2018-2019 cycle! I don't think we'll start hearing anything until sometime in May but feel free to post here. Good luck to everyone and I hope we all hear good news this cycle!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Fingers crossed that we all get off of this waitlist!!

Reactions: 3 users
Bummed but staying positive for a future acceptance! Waitlisted this week.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
do they ever move people from waitlist before May? Good luck to you guys! I was waitlisted last week after 12/7 interview.

Reactions: 1 users
do they ever move people from waitlist before May? Good luck to you guys! I was waitlisted last week after 12/7 interview.

Based on the previous years threads, I read they pulled someone off the waitlist in December. Most of the acceptances will probably be around May though.

I was waitlisted here in December after my Interview late November. I am remaining very hopeful as I loved this school! Spoke with Admissions and was given some insightful tid-bits that I thought some of you on here may also benefit from! this is almost verbatim from the email Ms. Porter sent me.

- The waitlist is not ranked (so I guess they are either pulling from it in order of appearance or something.)
- Your status could change to accepted anytime between the time you are put on the waitlist and the first day of orientation. Most moves occur in the beginning/middle of May
- ANY open seats are filled by waitlisted applicants only!
- Last year over 50 were moved off the waitlist.

If anyone knows how many people are on the waitlist right now that would give me more of an idea how hopeful or not 50 people moving is. I hope we all get in!

I was waitlisted here in December after my Interview late November. I am remaining very hopeful as I loved this school! Spoke with Admissions and was given some insightful tid-bits that I thought some of you on here may also benefit from! this is almost verbatim from the email Ms. Porter sent me.

- The waitlist is not ranked (so I guess they are either pulling from it in order of appearance or something.)
- Your status could change to accepted anytime between the time you are put on the waitlist and the first day of orientation. Most moves occur in the beginning/middle of May
- ANY open seats are filled by waitlisted applicants only!
- Last year over 50 were moved off the waitlist.

If anyone knows how many people are on the waitlist right now that would give me more of an idea how hopeful or not 50 people moving is. I hope we all get in!

I wonder if anyone has gotten selected off the wait list already? They do mention we could get accepted anytime between now and class starting.

I wonder if anyone has gotten selected off the wait list already? They do mention we could get accepted anytime between now and class starting.

Right when I read this message, I got a call from Whitney! Just pulled off the waitlist here. Incredibly blessed.

I was waitlisted in mid December.

Right when I read this message, I got a call from Whitney! Just pulled off the waitlist here. Incredibly blessed.

Congrats! I hope to hear some good news soon too. Did you send in any updates since you were wait listed?

No. Just my official transcripts from fall 2018 semester.

Congrats! This is encouraging! I sent my letter of intent and am hoping to hear some good news soon!

Does anyone know anything about being WL'ed at the Knoxville campus, and the possibility of getting in?

Anyone have positive news? Or at least have heard anything about when to expect

Hi folks!
I just got off the waitlist for the Knoxville campus (I wasn't admitted at all, and waitlisted in December), so maybe there is some good news coming this way.

I just got off the waitlist for Knoxville campus too! I'm so grateful omg.... I am really hoping more people get that call!

Hi! Was moved from the waitlist earlier this week!! I was put on the waitlist back in December. They offered a spot in Knoxville

• Love