Meme WWar GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
No, but if we lynch swings and she turns out to be a wolf, WTF is really sticking his neck out now.

You mean sheeps, I think, WTF said she would veto sheeps lynch.

Members don't see this ad.

Except that in this game the FBI are trying to save the memes from the rogue programming.

:confused: Your comment does not compute. Unless you are a rogue program trying to throw suspicioun onto a whole group. It would be poor game mechanic to make an entire group the bad guys.

It would be ~poor game mechanic~ to make them all unquestionably good, as well.

Oh! It's the comment about not trusting the government! That's what I thought was weird about nyanko.

Members don't see this ad :)

That's true too. But that could also be reversed again. Make them all good to mess with us. Maybe word it differently? The FBI is good, but the people in the group may be bad?

Well, yes. But you weren't saying we were all good. You were implying that an entire group was evil. And we're not all evil. At least, I know I am not. Can't say for sure about Swings or TRH.

Because I thought once we lynched that player, WTF would veto the lynch and the player lives and we are up one more villager than we normally would have. Being first lynch and the fact that we rarely get a wolf first lynch, it made sense. What I did not know was that we would still have to lynch someone that same cycle even with WTF's veto. (That's what WTF just said).

See now I'm even more confused as to what you're saying. You seem to be saying that before WTF's explanation you were upset that we would have one more villager around to keep our numbers up. Last I checked that's a good thing except for wolves. Every time you explain it you keep saying you're in favor of villagers dying.

Well, yes. But you weren't saying we were all good. You were implying that an entire group was evil. And we're not all evil. At least, I know I am not. Can't say for sure about Swings or TRH.

jfc you are taking a random comment way too literally. it was either that or lynch you or lupin for having wolf names. nobody knows anything yet apparently so it's kinda a random shot atm.

See now I'm even more confused as to what you're saying. You seem to be saying that before WTF's explanation you were upset that we would have one more villager around to keep our numbers up. Last I checked that's a good thing except for wolves. Every time you explain it you keep saying you're in favor of villagers dying.

I never said I would be upset about keeping numbers up. I was confused as to why WTF had said it on thread, instead of just using it if Sheeps got lynched. That was before WTF said we would still have to lynch someone else.

who the blue hell ever trusts the government? :laugh:

It's a DocE game, for heaven's sake! (Since heaven is a word we're allowed to use on the board ;)) Real life is not the same as WW. :D

Members don't see this ad :)
jfc you are taking a random comment way too literally. it was either that or lynch you or lupin for having wolf names. nobody knows anything yet apparently so it's kinda a random shot atm.

And so you try and put the idea into other people's heads that an entire group is evil? That's more of a wolfy move to try to throw suspicion on an entire group.

I am proud of us for such an argumentative first lynch. It has really entertained me from the couch today.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using SDN Mobile

I never said I would be upset about keeping numbers up. I was confused as to why WTF had said it on thread, instead of just using it if Sheeps got lynched. That was before WTF said we would still have to lynch someone else.

Ok so I just realized that I was misinterpreting what you were saying. You're saying that she shouldn't have said anything but still used the veto so we could keep numbers up. In your first explanation you didn't mention using the veto. I thought you were saying you wanted to kill sheeps still. My bad it's past my bedtime.

And so you try and put the idea into other people's heads that an entire group is evil? That's more of a wolfy move to try to throw suspicion on an entire group.

erryone with "wolf" or any derivation in their name is evil. book it folks. you heard it here first. lupodiscrimiNATION.

you are blowing one half-serious comment waaaaay out of proportion.

erryone with "wolf" or any derivation in their name is evil. book it folks. you heard it here first. lupodiscrimiNATION.

you are blowing one half-serious comment waaaaay out of proportion.

Wut?! :confused: The group I was referring to was FBI.gov. You were saying that the government is evil. Nothing about my name or Lupin's name. And then you voted for Swings who used to be in the FBI.gov group.

Sorry fibbies. Never trust the government. 'specially when they're trying to infiltrate.

lynch swings

i am sorry wolf speaker officer i will try not to make any more jokes when choosing a lynch candidate based on very very mild suspicions on the first day of a game on an internet forum on the internet~~~

WS, I think you might be the only one that took what Nyanko said to mean your entire group is evil. I'm pretty sure it was a joke...

I never take a wolf seriously. :p

Not sayin' nyanko isn't a wolf, but ... bejebus, WS, let it go. Nyanko's comment was pretty obviously - I think - just her usual off-the-cuff snark.

It certainly didn't ping on my radar, anyway.

You're defensiveness, on the other hand....

Wow guys. I knew Nyanko was mostly joking. But a lot of times, things get stuck in people's minds and innocent people get lynched because of it. I wanted to dispell the idea that an entire group would be wolves, before it got out of hand.

Let's just get on with the game.

Wow guys. I knew Nyanko was mostly joking. But a lot of times, things get stuck in people's minds and innocent people get lynched because of it. I wanted to dispell the idea that an entire group would be wolves, before it got out of hand.

Well, you made sure it's pretty firmly entrenched in mine, anyway.

It wasn't really talked about a lot before you argued about it so you kind of made it stick in everyone's mind, WS.

It takes 2 to argue.

Lynch me now, then. Get it over with.

I don't think WS meant things to get all complicated. I sympathize in that I got lynched last game mostly just by an offhandedly comment about my name early on. It was a decent blow to villagers cause I was a seer. Now, I'm on my phone, but did I miss something in a character being named in the Trem Samoa convo? I'm confused.

Uhhh guys. It's past 10:30pm. Have to wait till tomorrow.

they-see-me-trollin-they-hatin-thumb.jpg

You want to lynch a villager, go for it. If I was a wolf, I never would have argued with Nyanko. I would have kept quiet.

Just got caught up, not sold on anyone so RNG says

lynch jj

I was bored...

Leader vote for memebase
swingnsave 1 (swingnsave)
devyn 4 (wolfspeaker, wildcatj, DVMDream, Packen)
Samoa 1 (that redhead)

Lynch vote
fromthebox 1 (swingnsave)
equineconstant 2 (wolfspeaker, that redhead)
swingnsave 4 (wildcatj, shortnsweet, nyanko, Trematode)
Sheepdogpsu 1 (equineconstant)
wildcatj 1 (FFM)
DVMDream 1 (Escalla)
Trematode 7 (DVMDream, Sheepdogpsu, thedrjojo, jj, kaydubs, WTF, Lissa)
Escalla 1 (tropictuco)
that readhead 1 (hedgiehog)
kaydubs 2 (orcagirl, Samoa)
PetPony 1 (Lupin21)
wolfspeaker 3 (nohika, LIS, dyachei)
nyanko 2 (Packen, PetPony)
jj 1 (Kpowell)

Final vote count:

Devyn easily wins election for memebase leader.

Lynch vote:
Lynch
Trema-7 (DVMD, DrJojo, JJ, kaydubs Samoa, WTF, Lissa)
EC-2 (WS, TRH)
Swings-4 (Wildcat, SnS, nyanko, swings)
FTB-1 (swings)
SDP-1 (EC)
WildCat-1 (FFM)
DVMD-1 (Escalla)
Escalla-1 (TropicalTaco)
TRH-1 (hedgie)
Kaydubs-1 (orcagirl)
PP-1 (lupin)
WS-3 (nohika, WS, Dyachei)
Nyanko-2 (Packen, PP)
JJ-1 (Kpowell)

Because I thought once we lynched that player, WTF would veto the lynch and the player lives and we are up one more villager than we normally would have. Being first lynch and the fact that we rarely get a wolf first lynch, it made sense. What I did not know was that we would still have to lynch someone that same cycle even with WTF's veto. (That's what WTF just said).

That is what I assumed because that's what happened in many games I played where there was a veto. It was "crap guys, gotta pick someone else" type of thing. Yes, we could have alternatively had a lynch where no one died and had to go through a night cycle. But I decided to make the call because I didn't know which rules we were playing by.

In addition, I didn't want to risk my veto, if I had to use it, looking like an "escape". I had no idea how it would be worded, or if it would be named or anonymous. Having it look like sheep escaped a lynch rather than have someone semi-vouch for her would do nothing but create more confusion, and make it much harder for me to convince people. Again, I cannot say for 100% she's good. She just helped me in a specific way and I doubt a wolf would have.

Sorry this write up will suck. I usually make my bones with great write ups.... assume that this will be edited to be awesome soon. But I ended up having a crazier night than expected.

Everyone goes for a record number of votes. Pointing fingers everywhere. 14 different people received lynch votes at a time. SDP was running away with the vote. Hell, people were tying him down for a hog-tied execution before WTF randomly came to his aid and everyone sort of backed away slowly.

In all of the hubub one person attempted to sneak off unnoticed. Trematode felt that this stuff was below him. While everyone was off screaming at each other, he was attending to his lifelong dream.... being a baller. Yup. While everyone is off screaming their heads off at each other. While they were all off screaming at him, they failed to notice him wandering off. But once they did,oh they turned on him rapidly. The crowd began to hunt him down in every corner of the internet. He swore he had no reaosn for everyone to be so crazy aggressive towards him, but his words could not stop them. No, they came at him with pitchforks and fire. As they descended upon him though, something strange happened. As they swung their pitchforks at his chest the pitchfork landed in someone else's chest. They landed in Lupin's chest. As she fell to the ground it became obvious that she was not going to let anyone hurt Trematode... but that she might not make it through this ordeal herself.

Slowly the color drained from her face. But not the creepy smile. That creepy smile lived on forever. You have Tried to lynch Trematode, but instead lynched Lupin, The Overly Attached GF.

In memorium:
zfMFT.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DAY 2 is over. Night two begins. Deadline for PMs is 9am

FBI.gov
that redhead
WS

4Chan

**Lissarae**
FFM
SnS
dyachei
The LIS
nyanko

Memebase

**Devyn**
DVMD
wildcatj
Samoa
Packen
Swings

Facebook

**Trematode**
PP
Nohika
Escalla
kayd
FTB

Reddit

**JJohnston**
foxy
equineconstant
sheepdogpsu
WTF
DrJojo

Wikipedia

**hedgie**
wldlfstdnt
tropical toucan
Orcagirl
KP

Recycle Bin
SOV - Success Kid
Lupin - Overly Attached GF

Well that was an interesting turn of events. Automatic game mechanic or did Trem get a choice?

Overly-attached girlfriend?

Does anyone think it's weird that Samoa used the exact same wording as DocE in the write up? Or could DocE have taken the description from Samoa?

Either way, I think that means Lupin was Trem's protector? Does that make Trem look good? Would a wolf have someone that protects them?

'protector' or 'fall guy'

'Fall guy' is more what I was thinking.

I feel like Trem knew this was going to happen. She never told us who she actually is, just told us about her connected person.

Does anyone think it's weird that Samoa used the exact same wording as DocE in the write up? Or could DocE have taken the description from Samoa?

Either way, I think that means Lupin was Trem's protector? Does that make Trem look good? Would a wolf have someone that protects them?

Overly-attached girlfriend is the name of the meme...I was seriously considering it for my avatar and that's how I googled it

I have no idea what it means for Trem's guilt/innocence but I'm leaning more towards innocence...

Nevermind then. Don't listen to me. I obviously don't know the names of the memes. haha

I think this makes Trem look a little more innocent.

Probably going to have to use this one a bunch
34763439.jpg