Meme WWar GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
And he'll make really good friends with one patient and claim to be using that info to help all the other patients. Even though he is directly violating hipaa, he'll stick to his guns because he has everyone's best interests at heart. Then he'll stab them in the back...

And he'll go around reminding all the doctors and patients about that time he had a great diagnosis.

This is too much fun/too easy... he isn't even sober enough to defend himself.

Members don't see this ad.

And he'll make really good friends with one patient and claim to be using that info to help all the other patients. Even though he is directly violating hipaa, he'll stick to his guns because he has everyone's best interests at heart. Then he'll stab them in the back...

As long as I suture the wound site closed, I see no problem with this!

And he'll go around reminding all the doctors and patients about that time he had a great diagnosis.

This is too much fun/too easy... he isn't even sober enough to defend himself.

and all the patients he misdiagnosed will be in the grave unable to speak in anything but GIFs surrounded by stars.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have a tournament tomorrow so I won't be around just to let y'all know.
happy lynching or whatever it is DocE will have you do? :laugh:

Lissa. and FFM...who wants it more? I'll change my vote based on bribes and empty promises :p

34717378.jpg

Lissa. and FFM...who wants it more? I'll change my vote based on bribes and empty promises :p

This could be one of my last opportunities to be a leader for a long time. I don't know how much I will be able to play once the baby is born and I start clinics. And come on, us actual pre-vetters have to stick together!

Elect hedgie

Sorry guys. Huge and very stupid exam today, but I'm freaking out over it. I'll get on after and check in more. Didn't realize the game had started.

Members don't see this ad :)
Also changing my avatar after the exam, so around lunch time today.

closing this thing in about 2 hours. Then we have the night round. Feel free to send your p.m. a head of time because no 1 likes to wait on a long night round.

This could be one of my last opportunities to be a leader for a long time. I don't know how much I will be able to play once the baby is born and I start clinics. And come on, us actual pre-vetters have to stick together!

Touche...plus you have grumpy cat as your avatar.....sorry Ffm...I wont be back on before this ends so i cant hear your promise

********unelect dyachei, elect lissa********

****Elect Nohika****

Have to bring my cat to the vet but I'll change my avatar when I get back.

As the votes come to a close, the leaders all quietly take their places at the helm of their individual groups. They look towards the flock of memes they each lead and they LOL. For LOL is good. So says the book of cheezburger. A missive is sent to each organization from the FBI.gov website. A missive explaining the power that each website has to stop the evil that roams the tubes.

Everyone heads to bed for the night. Except for those who know that the dark of night is the best time to act.

Many PMs are in. I wont be around until noon EST. Formally the deadline is 2PM (5 hours is enough for a night round), but if you guys can get the last few PMs done by noon expect me to start sending all the result PMs then.

NIGHT 1 BEGINS!

FBI.gov
1 that redhead
2 Swings
3 WS

4Chan

4. **Lissarae**
5. FFM
6 SnS
7. dyachei
8. The LIS
9 nyanko

Memebase

10 **SOV**
11 DVMD
12 devyn
13 wildcatj
14 Samoa
15 Packen

Facebook

16 **Trematode**
17 PP
18 Nohika
19 Escalla
20 kayd
21 FTB

Reddit

22 **JJohnston**
23 foxy
24 equineconstant
25 sheepdogpsu
26 WTF
27 DrJojo

Wikipedia

28 **hedgie**
29 wldlfstdnt
30 tropical toucan
31 Lupin
32 Orcagirl
33 KP

Last edited:
all players should have received a PM about the ability specific to their group (except FBI. you guys got that shizz day 1). PM if you didnt get it for whatever reason.

In honor of the meme thread and fat tuesday:

Happy Mardi Gras guys!

17602_10151484224087456_411750523_n.jpg

Late last night, SOV walks through the streets. His eyes are bloodshot and he is shaking like a leaf. As he walks through the dark alleys of the internet he stumbles frequently, seemingly too weak to keep his posture. He looks deathly ill, but something about him seems… almost… angry. Perhaps he is more than just ill.

The answer comes pretty soon as he leans against a wall and reaches into his large jacket. He pulls out a 40 of steel reserve, already half way finished, and chugs it on the spot. He belches loudly and then throw the bottle into the darkness around him. As the glass shatters on the pavement feet can be heard shuffling away and then closer. SOV looks out into the darkness.

SOV: COME OUT YOU SACK OF S**T. I KNOW YOU'RE <hic> OUT THERE.

He is already out of breath from that one yelled challenge into the darkness. He quickly tries to catch his breath, heavy with a wheeze from that one exertion. He quietly adds "I know you did this to me&#8230;. And I'm gonna make you pay." At that moment something darts by him, quickly casting a shadow in the street lights before it passes back into the darkness of a nearby alley. SOV turns to face it, but its already out of view when he does. He starts to stumble towards it and begins to have a coughing fit that brings him to his knees. He looks up at some figure in the alley which we cannot make out from our view and he just stares for a while before he mumbles some drunk incoherent mess that definitely includes the words "fellatio" and "pachyderm". The figure flies out of the shadows, cloaked in darkness still somehow and appears to strike SOV while it runs to the next shadow. SOV is sent rolling across the ground where he proceeds to both vomit and lose continence.
3pvc2w.jpg

SOV screams out, once the vomiting stops "I am a winner. I eat **** like you for breakfast. I could be attacked by wolves and wear a wolfskin jacket to their funeral. I&#8230;. I can't be&#8230; this <hic> can't be&#8230; I won't go like this". The shadow flies out again and this time there will be no more fighting, no more cat and mouse, as it lands on SOV and after some screams of pain there is no more SOV at all to speak of. In the morning all of the Memes will wake up to find that SOV, Success Kid, A meme able to turn the table on wolves would no longer be among them. Many will blame it on his alcoholism or the sudden strange flu he came down with right before his passing.

A memorial:
success-kid-after-pooping_o_797866.jpg

On an unrelated note, Swingnsave appears to have wandered into Memebase. How odd.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IT IS DAY 2! Get to voting!! The deadline will be 10:30PM. I know, odd time. wanted to give 8 hours.

**As Memebase is without a leader, the current members have to vote for a new leader. FBI are welcome to vote as well**

FBI.gov
that redhead
WS

4Chan

**Lissarae**
FFM
SnS
dyachei
The LIS
nyanko

Memebase

DVMD
devyn
wildcatj
Samoa
Packen
Swings

Facebook

**Trematode**
PP
Nohika
Escalla
kayd
FTB

Reddit

**JJohnston**
foxy
equineconstant
sheepdogpsu
WTF
DrJojo

Wikipedia

**hedgie**
wldlfstdnt
tropical toucan
Lupin
Orcagirl
KP

Recycle Bin
SOV - Success Kid

Don't you wolves have any respect for your elders :mad:.
And cripes that wasn't exactly a pleasant death.

Wow. Killing SOV straight off? And I don't like his role description...that sounds like a large hit for us villagers :(

Guessing he didn't tell his group what that meant so early in the game?

Dear Villagers -

Don't bother protecting me. I cannot be killed/converted by the wolves (let them try <evil laugh>). Hopefully you will investigate me quickly so I won't get lynched and can be a thorn in the wolves side all game long. I am going to relish this role and torment the wolves as much as I can.

Love,
Protected as if by a firewall....
SOV!!!!!

So, looks like SOV shouldn't have posted this?

Also, why would someone want to move from the FBI?

So, someone called SOV's bluff. :(

Loved the write-up. A good read. Didn't like the ending, though. :thumbdown:

SOV :(

As far as I know, the only thing SOV mentioned about his role was what he posted on the thread. THe only chat I have been involved with in PMs has been about our group PM from DocE.

In the write-up it said something about a strange flu, maybe SOV was weakened at first and then attacked?

Dear Villagers -

Don't bother protecting me. I cannot be killed/converted by the wolves (let them try <evil laugh>). Hopefully you will investigate me quickly so I won't get lynched and can be a thorn in the wolves side all game long. I am going to relish this role and torment the wolves as much as I can.

Love,
SOV!!!!!

Wow so much for this, ballsy move by the wolves taking him out with the first kill, and success baby is one of my favorite memes:(

please note. I do not pm everyone who uses their ability to comment that it was successful. Assume it was successful if you sent it in and did not hear back from me.

No idea how or why I moved? Maybe y'all subconsciously wanted me to be your new leader. ****elect swingnsave****

SOV :(

As far as I know, the only thing SOV mentioned about his role was what he posted on the thread. THe only chat I have been involved with in PMs has been about our group PM from DocE.

In the write-up it said something about a strange flu, maybe SOV was weakened at first and then attacked?

Yeah that's what I was thinking. It said that he yelled at the shadow or whatever that he knew the shadow did that to him. Maybe it's like a computer virus or something?

RNG ****lynch ftb******* as well

Dear Villagers -

Love,
SOV!!!!!

sov.JPG

:eek:

Sounds like that could have been a beneficial role for us villagers.

I didn't hear anything from SOV except for his one PM talking about the group PM we received from Doc.

I am guessing either SOV was bluffing or as someone else suggested he was weakened first...

Going to read through the thread and see if anything jumps out at me.

Yeah that's what I was thinking. It said that he yelled at the shadow or whatever that he knew the shadow did that to him. Maybe it's like a computer virus or something?

I was wondering if a virus could be one (or all) of the wolves. Like those rogue programs in The Matrix.

RNG
Lynch EC

Elect Devyn

He could have been weakened I suppose, but how would the wolves have known he was weakened on night 1. Anyone know if there are items? No need to say what or if you still have it just curious if there are any.

I am guessing either SOV was bluffing or as someone else suggested he was weakened first...

Based on the (limited) role description DocE gave, I'm assuming he wasn't bluffing, unfortunately for us:thumbdown:

Swings hadn't said anything yet in our group PM, so no info on whether she chose to move or was moved by another player. Not sure if its significant or not yet, but perhaps worth tracking the players that do move?

Swings posts are setting off a red flag for me... Curious why you're so eager to RNG when results have only been up for an hour. No desire to wait for possible info and no explanation that you have someplace to be and need to vote now?
Lynch Swings
Elect Devyn

He could have been weakened I suppose, but how would the wolves have known he was weakened on night 1. Anyone know if there are items? No need to say what or if you still have it just curious if there are any.

Unless the wolves were the ones that weakened first.

Unless the wolves were the ones that weakened first.

True, still that would be a lot of effort put into killing SOV on the first night when there was a chance he wouldn't be killed. Something just feels off but at the moment it doesn't really matter SOV is dead and we don't know who any wolves are as far as I know.

Just meant injuring him and killing him in one night means the wolves really wanted him dead, if that actually is what happened (not entirely convinced SOV was invulnerable to killing though). SOV usually makes himself suspicious enough to get lynched anyway :rolleyes: so just seems weird to me the wolves would go after him first night. That is all I meant.

Swings posts are setting off a red flag for me... Curious why you're so eager to RNG when results have only been up for an hour. No desire to wait for possible info and no explanation that you have someplace to be and need to vote now?
Lynch Swings
Elect Devyn

I found it rather fast as well...no real explanation as to the move or thinking about it with us.

Just meant injuring him and killing him in one night means the wolves really wanted him dead, if that actually is what happened (not entirely convinced SOV was invulnerable to killing though). SOV usually makes himself suspicious enough to get lynched anyway :rolleyes: so just seems weird to me the wolves would go after him first night. That is all I meant.

Didn't he claim that in another game early on? Harry Potter? Or maybe he just gave his full role in a PM to his group on the first day. I dunno...SOV usually does something unexpected.

True, he does usually make himself suspicious at some point. Not sure if SOV was bluffing or not though.... the "flu" thing in the write up has me thinking that something else happened to him though.