Meme WWar GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
We're getting another snow storm here so I'm going to vote to lynch now in case my internet goes out. I'm going to stick with my remaining groupmate and lynch EC. However, I still like Samoa's meme better so elect Samoa.

Members don't see this ad.

was just looking at memes:rolleyes: and I wonder if insanity wolf is a wolf role in this game? too obvious? also feel bad if someone is bad luck brian, can't be a good role to have :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
Didn't he claim that in another game early on? Harry Potter? Or maybe he just gave his full role in a PM to his group on the first day. I dunno...SOV usually does something unexpected.

He did something like that in the kick ass game maybe? He asked everyone to send him their spare parts. Turned out that if he got them all, he would win the game. Glad I didn't send him the part i had.

Leadership (Samoa, Packen, Devyn still to vote)
Swings-1 (Swings)
Devyn-3 (WS, Wildcat, DVMD)
Samoa-1 (TRH)

Lynch

FTB-1 (swings)
EC-2 (WS, TRH)
Swings-1 (Wildcat)
SDP-1 (DVMD)

lynch wildcat

don't blame me, blame the RNG :cool:

True, still that would be a lot of effort put into killing SOV on the first night when there was a chance he wouldn't be killed. Something just feels off but at the moment it doesn't really matter SOV is dead and we don't know who any wolves are as far as I know.

Maybe they just wanted to try it out in the beginning. Not much would be lost since there are still so many players. But they wouldn't go through the whole game falsely thinking he'd be untouchable. At least they would have info whether or not what he said was true.

My thought process is still similar to wildcat...I just find it a wee bit odd swings came on, made a joke about moving, and then lynched someone.

Lynch swings for now, but i'm willing to waffle if need be.

Doc, quick question... Are lynches typically going to be this late or are you looking to move them any earlier in the future?

Going to attempt to move them earlier over time. I just need to adjust the schedule backwards over a few rounds so that it can match openings in my real life schedule.

Do people have a preference on the lynch deadline schedule... roughly?

Leadership (Samoa, Packen, Devyn still to vote)
Swings-1 (Swings)
Devyn-3 (WS, Wildcat, DVMD)
Samoa-1 (TRH)

Lynch

EC-2 (WS, TRH)
Swings-2 (Wildcat, SnS)
FTB-1 (swings)
SDP-1 (DVMD)
WildCat-1 (FFM)

Members don't see this ad :)
I guess I feel pretty loyal to my little group already...I think you guys are putting too much emphasis on Swings right now :\ The fact that she didn't respond in PMs make me think she may just be busy. We all know not much info surfaces the first couple of rounds- people don't want their roles/items/etc to be revealed and make themselves wolf targets- so I don't think it's unreasonable to lynch early at the start of the game. It would be a big coincidence if whoever moved her happened to pick a wolf the very first time; it would be pretty risky if she chose to move herself (as a wolf), knowing it would draw attention to her. I just feel like it's too easy.

I guess I feel pretty loyal to my little group already...I think you guys are putting too much emphasis on Swings right now :\ The fact that she didn't respond in PMs make me think she may just be busy. We all know not much info surfaces the first couple of rounds- people don't want their roles/items/etc to be revealed and make themselves wolf targets- so I don't think it's unreasonable to lynch early at the start of the game. It would be a big coincidence if whoever moved her happened to pick a wolf the very first time; it would be pretty risky if she chose to move herself (as a wolf), knowing it would draw attention to her. I just feel like it's too easy.

Agreed. I've been on the wrong end of a bandwagon, but since beans are not likely to be spilled on the first lynch, I imagine blood will.

blood_o_761180.jpg

***Lynch sheeps***
Just jumping on one of the lynch votes. I am going to a movie. May not get around to seeing what happens and changing my vote.

Hmm...I see your point....stupid first lynch.

It's either pick something small and stupid, or RNG.
Lame.Sauce.

Lynch DVMD. Just because you said this last game when you were a wolf. :laugh:

:shrug:

And that is how I decide to lynch people as a villager too... I try to find things they say that seem suspicious to me whether in PMs or on the thread, or I try to trap them in a lie (which I did really well in one game in the actual game thread), of course you have only seen me play as a wolf so you wouldn't know this.

Going to attempt to move them earlier over time. I just need to adjust the schedule backwards over a few rounds so that it can match openings in my real life schedule.

Do people have a preference on the lynch deadline schedule... roughly?

No later than 8PM, if possible... that is 1AM UK time, but I understand if that is not possible for you.

:shrug:

And that is how I decide to lynch people as a villager too... I try to find things they say that seem suspicious to me whether in PMs or on the thread, or I try to trap them in a lie (which I did really well in one game in the actual game thread), of course you have only seen me play as a wolf so you wouldn't know this.

Oh, I don't doubt you there. That's probably why you make an excellent wolf. By acting essentially the same whether you are one or not. I'm just finding something and going with it.

I am not ready to lynch yet, but will elect devyn

For the wolves to go after SOV right out of the gate after he made his wolf-proof proclamation, makes me think it was really personal.

Did anything happen of note in the last game? I just started Dexter so I didn't follow the game at all.

For the wolves to go after SOV right out of the gate after he made his wolf-proof proclamation, makes me think it was really personal.

Did anything happen of note in the last game? I just started Dexter so I didn't follow the game at all.

He was the mod. Not sure if players would hold a grudge for his crazy twists and complications or not. :laugh:

That doesn't make sense to me. I find it more likely that the wolves thought he was full of it or they knew they could weaken him so they did.

Maybe they just wanted to try it out in the beginning. Not much would be lost since there are still so many players. But they wouldn't go through the whole game falsely thinking he'd be untouchable. At least they would have info whether or not what he said was true.

This resonates with me. I think we're doing a tiny bit of overthinking in the thread. SOV more or less taunted the wolves with that post, so the wolves probably said "we need to find out sooner or later, might as well be now." It's not like SOV isn't known for pulling some pretty bold bluffs.

I think the death seen pretty much speaks for itself. Something weakened SOV - an item or a role. That implies he probably did have some sort of protected status.

The bummer is that I don't see any clues in the write-up that are useful for identifying anyone.

Yo, villagers, get with the info spread: Did anyone have an item last night? No need to say what it was if you have some reason, but we could at least start building our db of knowledge.

Lynch DVMD. Just because you said this last game when you were a wolf. :laugh:

Look. We all know I like to lynch DVMD more than .... well, anyone .... but that's pretty much how she plays always. That makes your reason contrived. Which means:

lynch Escalla

I guess I feel pretty loyal to my little group already...

I never will understand why people feel some sort of loyalty to the artificial constructs of the 'groups'. We aren't here to win as groups (at least, that I know of) ... we're here to win as villagers or wolves. So why some loyalty to people who might be out to kill you?

I suspect I just gave SOV an idea for his next game. Sigh.

On that note ... .neuro exam, done - onwards to urinary. This week BLOWS. Two of my least-favorite subjects.

Look. We all know I like to lynch DVMD more than .... well, anyone .... but that's pretty much how she plays always. That makes your reason contrived. Which means:

lynch Escalla

I believe everyone's reasons are of that nature at this point in the game, are they not? At least if you pick a reason to lynch someone versus RNG. But that's just imo.

I don't really know how you can be loyal to your group especially after just one cycle.

lynch thatredhead

No idea who to lynch. Like none at all. I don't really like RNG, so I do my own sort of version of eenie-meenie-miny-mo. I may check in later tonight, but my cleaning burst after my awful exam has me exhausted. I will change if someone has information and I get the chance, but for now lynch kaydubs

Sheeps, swings, and trematode are the ones who have stood out the most to me. Out of those I'm going with lynch sheeps

I am going to go with lynch trematode also, just that she said "jump on a vote" without any reason seems weird to me, especially this early in the game

Nothing is popping out at me yet...I'm in for the night so I'm going to hold off on lynching. Everyone's reasons sound a bit contrived right now. Not that it'll probably change by 10:30...

Yes, I have been busy irl. Sorry to burst in and out so quick. It was right after my morning round and I didn't have much time in between. I'm tired.

well that bites.

I want to clarify that ***********************and **************
what I mean to say is ********************* and that is why *********.
So I hope that explains things for you.

To those of you who contributed to my demise ....... suck an egg .

I have to get some sleep, early practical in the morning. Ugh.

lynch nyanko

Just cause trying to see if SOV was FOS with his boast on day one about being un-killable seems like something she would do.