Noobs...in SPAAAAACE - 5th Annual Noob WW Game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Great. So this is no longer a concern for M935. I guess he will make it through to the next day.

Don’t underestimate my paranoia.

Members don't see this ad.

Unlynch killer
Lynch beagle

I don’t really think someone should be lynched over their name and they jumped on the bandwagon first
Im good with my vote for now, but this is true too

Unlynch M935
Lynch Mousse

RNG votes differ from joke votes for me and koffee says do not stay.on joke votes.

Does mousse = moose?
I was looking for a mouse :(

Members don't see this ad :)
Don’t underestimate my paranoia.
I mean, I can't guarantee that everyone else won't immediately decide to lynch you in the last few minutes of the game. I promise you that I won't lynch you today (I am pretty set on my lynch for now, unless I see some more action from the rest of the players), but, I can't guarantee that I won't do it tomorrow. I take things day by day, and besides, I would like to see why D2 is so important for you, especially if it is regarding Killer.

I mean, I can't guarantee that everyone else won't immediately decide to lynch you in the last few minutes of the game. I promise you that I won't lynch you today (I am pretty set on my lynch for now, unless I see some more action from the rest of the players), but, I can't guarantee that I won't do it tomorrow. I take things day by day, and besides, I would like to see why D2 is so important for you, especially if it is regarding Killer.

Fair enough. The point is to try to lynch the killer, yes?

Fair enough. The point is to try to lynch the killer, yes?
Yes, and these statements make me wonder about you and your motives, but I will take a gamble and see what you have. If I die in the process then that would be my mistake.

Have you ever watched a show like top chef? No one wants to be the first one off. I want to see what happens when I do my night action. It might be useful.
PPS you shouldn’t ever ever ever ever ever ever EVER tell people you have any sort of night action unless you have mod info from said night action that so and so is for sure a wolf and no one is getting it after subtly hinting that people need to vote them (PLS SUBTLY HINT FIRST)

Reactions: 1 user
PPS you shouldn’t ever ever ever ever ever ever EVER tell people you have any sort of night action unless you ha e mod confirmed proof from said night action that so and so is for sure a wolf and no one is getting it after subtly hinting that people need to vote them (PLS SUBTLY HINT FIRST)
To me, it seems like he really wants to be lynched today in a reverse psychology type of way. He keeps drawing attention to himself even though he is not in the lead. So, in my mind, he wants to be lynched by saying he doesn't, and I will just not give him that satisfaction. Logical right? lol

To me, it seems like he really wants to be lynched today in a reverse psychology type of way. He keeps drawing attention to himself even though he is not in the lead. So, in my mind, he wants to be lynched by saying he doesn't, and I will just not give him that satisfaction. Logical right? lol
I mean, 100% fair :laugh:
I’m just giving a general PSA and also hoping his manator has yelled at him already(assuming they’re around), especially if he does ACTUALLY have an action

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm so sad I wasn't tagged to manator. My current rotation has made WW a thing I can actually do and I'd have loved to bring some more chaos into the world

Reactions: 10 users

No I’m just terrible at this game lol.

No I’m just terrible at this game lol.
I really can't read you M935, and I really want to know what your secret "night action" is. So, I need more time to read you, and I want you to stick around even though you are trying to be lynched today. :laugh:

I really can't read you M935, and I really want to know what your secret "night action" is. So, I need more time to read you, and I want you to stick around even though you are trying to be lynched today. :laugh:

I’m like that guy the hero has to constantly save because he’s going to get himself killed over and over.

You want to lynch the wolves. Once this lynch happens villagers will be killers too

Wasnt mpm on the table in the signup thread? Back on topic, she changed her vote, are you staying on her lynch?
I decided I don't like mpm

Also yes. For my not liking joke votes was a statement describing my own vote and a reason for my lynch vote.

Rude... if you mean me, in general :(
Fair... if you mean the nickname haha

Sent from my SM-G960U using SDN mobile

Also if I manage to survive the lynching, the wolves are probably going to rip me to shreds overnight lol.

Lynch Grebes

For fishing for M935s ability way too hard.

Also, sorry I have been a crappy Padawan so far. Today was much busier than anticipated, but I do expect to be more active going forward.

Lynch Grebes

For fishing for M935s ability way too hard.

Also, sorry I have been a crappy Padawan so far. Today was much busier than anticipated, but I do expect to be more active going forward.

I was thinking the same thing. Seemed really interested in how I was going to figure stuff out. So did the pickle.

I was thinking the same thing. Seemed really interested in how I was going to figure stuff out. So did the pickle.
I just think you and I have a connection. You started trying to convince me first to change my initial vote to unlynch killer. Why is this? I am still waiting for this answer btw.

:writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer:
Day 1 Unofficial "Where no man has gone before" Lynch Tally

M935 (2) - z&j, shelter
emlady (3) - MSU, mutts, mpmoose
Beagle (2) - killer, Barkley
killer (4) - beagles, dandelion, Dinashadow, emlady
shelter (1) - grebes
pickles () -
Dandelion (1) - Dr. S
Ski (1) - dolphin
Dinashadow (1) - pickles
mpmoose (1) - Coffee?
grebes (2) - Stagg, M935

18/21 votes
Deadline: 10pm EST (~3 hours)

giphy.gif

:writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer:

Would anyone who knows how to tag people tag killer so she knows she’s in the lead? I don’t have any strong feels to warrant Lynch swapping at this point, but I hate the idea of lynching someone without at least hearing more from them.

Tin foil: dirty thirty (@vetmedhead :p) is a wolf, got caught fishing, had to make up a story about an ability and wanting to buy a day so the wolves aren’t down one after lynch today

Reactions: 1 users
I just think you and I have a connection. You started trying to convince me first to change my initial vote to unlynch killer. Why is this? I am still waiting for this answer btw.

Yeah I don’t really suspect you. Your questions seemed reasonable. I actually didn’t want you to unlynch Killer, but I do now. Anyone (grebes) who is that into what I’m going to do is either a wolf or as bad at this game as I am, and no one is as bad at this as me.

Tin foil: dirty thirty (@vetmedhead :p) is a wolf, got caught fishing, had to make up a story about an ability and wanting to buy a day so the wolves aren’t down one after lynch today

Or I’m super naive and not very good at this yet, and the wolves are going to kill me tonight because I can’t keep my big mouth shut.