Noobs...in SPAAAAACE - 5th Annual Noob WW Game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
And now our family will be more dysfunctional than ever..

@CoffeeQuestionMark actually won a game as chaos pretty recently. No idea what the win conditions were but I want to go back and read it now.
@Matthew9Thirtyfive this makes you my brother

Also After party. Yep. The funny thing is everyone knew I was chaos the entire time.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I realized you'd all be protected. And that since Matt was between me and you for wolf, if you could claim being attacked then that'd leave me for wolf. Then what it'd come down to is if village wanted chaos or wolves to win.

So, I planned the tie, and it worked, just not the way I wanted.

I decided to keep you and Matt for LyLo after you didn't die, because 1. it'd be fun and 2. you were vanilla. NEVER saw it coming that you'd get your abilities restored.
Not sure that makes sense. I don’t know who attacks me when I protect. If you attacked me I would’ve lost my abilities again and you would’ve won. It’s literally the only reason the game continued lol

Not sure that makes sense. I don’t know who attacks me when I protect. If you attacked me I would’ve lost my abilities again and you would’ve won. It’s literally the only reason the game continued lol
Or I guess I’ll say then village would’ve had no chance of winning, just wolves and chaos. But that 1% lol was because of my ability

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh yes, I mentioned to covfefe that I would tell her what the more correct move would have been n9, rather than attacking the NPC, and that would have been attacking zig to remove her protection. That would have effectively destroyed any shot village had of winning.

And then it would have been a chaos vs wolf lynch situation...unless a tie was created between covfefe and Dina, and RNG said they both died. That was always unlikely though due to Dina's win condition.

Oh and @Matthew9Thirtyfive you could have made a lynch avoidance or extra vote item. I think those would have been the most useful things. I would have gone for the extra vote if it were me because then there could never be a tie.

Matt wouldn't have given you your ability if he was wolf. So that'd leave either me or Dina. And since I was definitely not chaos that would make me wolf.

I did realize later on that attacking you would given the wolves a better chance, but I really was out as I said so I was just trying to decide on something :p

Reactions: 1 users
Oh yes, I mentioned to covfefe that I would tell her what the more correct move would have been n9, rather than attacking the NPC, and that would have been attacking zig to remove her protection. That would have effectively destroyed any shot village had of winning.

And then it would have been a chaos vs wolf lynch situation...unless a tie was created between covfefe and Dina, and RNG said they both died. That was always unlikely though due to Dina's win condition.

Oh and @Matthew9Thirtyfive you could have made a lynch avoidance or extra vote item. I think those would have been the most useful things. I would have gone for the extra vote if it were me because then there could never be a tie.
Lol my panicked moment when I thought he had made a lynch avoidance thing and was a wolf

Dude yeah matty should’ve made an object lol but it didn’t end up mattering

Ooh I didn’t even think of an extra vote item! I thought of lynch avoidance but I thought that would count as protection.

Lol my panicked moment when I thought he had made a lynch avoidance thing and was a wolf

Dude yeah matty should’ve made an object lol but it didn’t end up mattering

I thought about it, but I knew basically if we were going to win, anything I made would probably not have mattered or been useful. I hadn’t thought of an extra vote though. I probably would have made that.

Oh and uh...villagers can be converted to chaos :nod:

What if it had been two chaos at the end and no wolf?? :eek:
But you told me the game was over when there were no wolves lol

Members don't see this ad :)
I thought about it, but I knew basically if we were going to win, anything I made would probably not have mattered or been useful. I hadn’t thought of an extra vote though. I probably would have made that.

You could have also tried for a lynch or night cancel item to extend the game. I'm sure Dubz would allow it because she's such a masochist with these games!

I'm kind of surprised the wolves kept the tinkerer around for so long. It's such an unpredictable role that most wolf teams don't like to keep the uncertainty and possibility of powerful items around

Reactions: 2 users
I'm kind of surprised the wolves kept the tinkerer around for so long. It's such an unpredictable role that most wolf teams don't like to keep the uncertainty and possibility of powerful items around

I think they might have been banking on my noob-ness and hoping they could exploit me to their advantage. I was also apparently a convenient chaos target when things got heated on them.

I think they might have been banking on my noob-ness and hoping they could exploit me to their advantage. I was also apparently a convenient chaos target when things got heated on them.
Usually I would say that getting super defensive and lynching anyone who suspects you is not the best play (though your manator does it a lot ;) ) but lol it seemed to work out this game...you'd think the woofs would have tried to buddy up to you a bit more but for a while they they were pretty convinced you were actually chaos and that they couldn't kill you.

Reactions: 2 users
I just got the image in my head of Ein and Wall-E walking off into the sunset together, battered and bruised but still alive, and I can't stop giggling
10/10 totally agree

Space. The final frontier. Where our destiny lies above us, in a galaxy far, far away...

giphy.gif

It's not every day that a hodge podge group of individuals from ridiculously diverse backgrounds finds themselves all on the same mission. Well, okay, that happens literally every day in every movie theater across the globe, but we're talking about real life here! You all have been recruited to save the world, nay, the universe, and you must work together to do so. There are those among you who would see your mission fail! There are some who would like to watch the whole universe simply burn to the ground! Find them. Kill them.

What? Kill them??

Yes. Kill them. Technically it will be a lynching every day, but we like to think you'll be...I don't know...blasting people out of airlocks and such. Get creative with it. The sky isn't the limit, the limit is the vast expanse of space.

May the farce be with you. And whatever you do, DON'T PANIC.

~Table of Contents~
Day 1 - SkiOtter self destructs
Night 1 - mypetmoose crash lands
Day 2 - Bye Bye Beagle
Night 2 - Stella shattered, Sparrow snuffed out
Day 3 (Midday) - grebes shot
Day 3 - all quiet on the space frontier
Night 3 - Dandelion trampled
Day 4 - mutts mutilated
Night 4 - pickles...poisoned
Day 5 - the most anticlimactic tie result
Night 5 - dolphin destroyed