PCOM - Suwanee, Georgia Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey Everyone!!!

I hope your summer is going well! School is coming up fast (too fast in my opinion ;))
, and I know some people may be looking for housing and roommates. There is a house that one of the D.O.'s is renting out that would be great for 3-4 people. It is a 4 bedroom 3 bath house, rent is $1500, 2 car garage, washer/dryer included.

If interested or if you have any questions please contact andy patel ([email protected] or 205-422-5189)

Again, I hope everything is going well and if you have any last minute questions I'm available! ([email protected])

Brittany :D

Members don't see this ad.

I got a phone call last week and gave up my seat, did anyone else got a phone call? Hope you guys from the wait list got in. Good luck for everyone!

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got an interview invite for Fall 2012 for November 2...anyone else going?

Just got an interview invite for Fall 2012 for November 2...anyone else going?

yeah i got the Nov 2 interview invite as well, but i already have 3 interviews in November. I called to reschedule for a date in December.

Hey Everyone!!!

I hope your summer is going well! School is coming up fast (too fast in my opinion ;))
, and I know some people may be looking for housing and roommates. There is a house that one of the D.O.'s is renting out that would be great for 3-4 people. It is a 4 bedroom 3 bath house, rent is $1500, 2 car garage, washer/dryer included.

If interested or if you have any questions please contact andy patel ([email protected] or 205-422-5189)

Again, I hope everything is going well and if you have any last minute questions I'm available! ([email protected])

Brittany :D

hey !! Does anyone know if PCOM gives more preferences to an applicant with a bachelors degree in Biology than the one without a bachelors ? and with low pcat score ....??? Thanks in advance

hey !! Does anyone know if PCOM gives more preferences to an applicant with a bachelors degree in Biology than the one without a bachelors ? and with low pcat score ....??? Thanks in advance

According to their website, they do give additional consideration to people with bachelor's degrees. I have a bachelor's degree in biology, and the PCAT score that they received (not the September 2011 one) was fairly low (64).

I completed my supplemental application about 2 weeks ago. When did everybody else complete theres that is receiving interviews on Nov. 2nd? Good luck everybody!

i know they have interview dates on tuesdays and thursdays and view new applicants every Tuesday...the people that have already received an interview...when did u guys find out?

i sent in my supplemental application on 09/28 and received the interview invite on October 20.

Application confirmed September 24, interview invite received October 20.

Received my invite for an interview today. Interview on Nov. 10th! Good luck everyone...

Congratulations!!! :) I'm still waiting to hear from them...hope I get an interview invite soon!

Hey guys,
So I received an interview for PCOM at the end of this month April. I'm for sure going. I have been accepted to a school in Hartford which is a 3 year program - Uni. of Saint Joseph SOP. I'm torn between the two schools. I know I haven't even gone to the GA interview and am thinking way too ahead as I might not even be accepted.

Where would you guys rather go? to PCOM or to St. Joe's? I've never been to Georgia. Is it a nice, big city feel? Is it diverse?

If anyone has any info on the area please let me know. I know the school is outside of Atlanta, but is it a nice, lively place to live?