Random Stuffs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Something something fluid mechanics?

I'm learning optics so... Something something light refraction from air to beer is n=???

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I think you can "change your IP address" and get other country Netflix which may have it? But that may also require work that is too much for the lazy;)
so may I suggest finding a new show? :p

Bee and Puppycat is weirdly cute. I love their use of the OLIVER vocaloid.

I think you can "change your IP address" and get other country Netflix which may have it? But that may also require work that is too much for the lazy;)
And that's when he/she became shunned from the prevet community

Reactions: 2 users
I haven't checked American Netflix, but the Canadian one is still at 8. :(
:( Are you able to access American Netflix somehow?

Heretic!!

Booooooooooooooooo

Can I get points if I say one of the spn episodes was filmed in my hometown?
483ef0911f5e27073a015b45aee7a288b9c8d3bfa104f8bfe6625572f97cfa52.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hulu also has season 9 and the first episodes of season 10.
Knocked out season 9 in less than a week. :oops:

Reactions: 3 users
Aw don't be a grump :D

In case my funny tone wasn't turned up enough, I was joking. :cool: (also I would still appreciate it if I wasn't shunned thank you very much I just got here)

Hulu also has season 9 and the first episodes of season 10.
Knocked out season 9 in less than a week. :oops:
I woulda been murdered by the feels

At some point everyone here needs to catch up so we can discuss a certain event at the end of season 9 and how it was resolved in season 10 :yeahright:

I woulda been murdered by the feels

At some point everyone here needs to catch up so we can discuss a certain event at the end of season 9 and how it was resolved in season 10 :yeahright:
I'm disappointed said certain event didn't last longer.

In case my funny tone wasn't turned up enough, I was joking. :cool: (also I would still appreciate it if I wasn't shunned thank you very much I just got here)
Oh I know :D And likewise you should not take anything I say seriously. Except for when I'm grumpy!! :rage:

Oh I know :D And likewise you should not take anything I say seriously. Except for when I'm grumpy!! :rage:
So I guess she should take everything you say seriously nowadays :rolleyes:

And no shunning yet. Especially since you show interest in WW. There is hope for you yet :p

I'm disappointed said certain event didn't last longer.
I am glad we are on the same page. I was quite upset at the writers for a couple days. Still not entirely over it, and I think they made bad decisions, but it is what it is.

I am glad we are on the same page. I was quite upset at the writers for a couple days. Still not entirely over it, and I think they made bad decisions, but it is what it is.
Agreed. I would've like to seen development with that character. It happened too quick.. Just la la la lets try this.. Who knows if it will work? BOOM! Ok, fixed. No big deal.

Harrumph.

So I guess she should take everything you say seriously nowadays :rolleyes:

And no shunning yet. Especially since you show interest in WW. There is hope for you yet :p

Yesssssssssssss. I love in person WW. This looks more complicated and fun. I want to join in soon but it depends on the theme and when it starts. I'm enjoying reading the current one. :corny:

Agreed. I would've like to seen development with that character. It happened too quick.. Just la la la lets try this.. Who knows if it will work? BOOM! Ok, fixed. No big deal.

Harrumph.
My roommate and I literally spent two hours discussing it, and all the ways they could have done it differently (and better). I really would like to know what they were thinking there.

Yesssssssssssss. I love in person WW. This looks more complicated and fun. I want to join in soon but it depends on the theme and when it starts. I'm enjoying reading the current one. :corny:
You should read The Stand WW. Classic.

There is an adorable corgi mix in this week's group of spay dogs and I must resist the urge to add her to my herd of fur-children.

Recent found this in a job posting:

"...seeking a part-time veterinarian capable of performing up to 40 cat spay/neuter surgeries in 4 hours"
I just honestly feel like you shouldn't ever want to be doing surgery that quickly.

"...seeking a part-time veterinarian capable of performing up to 40 cat spay/neuter surgeries in 4 hours"
I just honestly feel like you shouldn't ever want to be doing surgery that quickly.

That sounds like my personal hell.

I could probably do a 50-100 cat neuters in that amount of time...if they were delivered to me sedated

If you ever can see a vet that does spays and neuters only, then you can realize how possible this is. I saw a vet on externship spay a large breed dog in 10 minutes... I was in shock, but she spent years doing nothing but spays and neuters. I am going to assume that the animals are anesthetized and brought to the surgery room in a quick fashion so there is zero down-time between surgeries, otherwise it wouldn't be possible if you have to stop between each one to anesthetize them.

If you ever can see a vet that does spays and neuters only, then you can realize how possible this is. I saw a vet on externship spay a large breed dog in 10 minutes... I was in shock, but she spent years doing nothing but spays and neuters. I am going to assume that the animals are anesthetized and brought to the surgery room in a quick fashion so there is zero down-time between surgeries, otherwise it wouldn't be possible if you have to stop between each one to anesthetize them.
I've actually spent quite a bit of time with feral cat TNR programs and I know how insanely quick they can be. Just personally, I don't think I'd ever want to work in a situation where I'm expected to bang out a surgery every 6 minutes - seems like a perfect breeding ground for mistakes.

I've actually spent quite a bit of time with feral cat TNR programs and I know how insanely quick they can be. Just personally, I don't think I'd ever want to work in a situation where I'm expected to bang out a surgery every 6 minutes - seems like a perfect breeding ground for mistakes.

Perhaps... I would never be able to do it, that is for sure.. :laugh:

I am way too slow...

I don't think there will ever be a day when I don't submit an assignment within 5-10 minutes of the deadline.

I accept my fate.

Saw the new Hunger Games this afternoon. I had forgotten how intense Mockingjay was when I read it.

Stayed up until 2AM to finish reading mockingjay and I have to say I'm kind of disappointed by the ending. Also I think that this book was really way too long, it really didn't need to be that long to finish the story and after a while I just got annoyed because I just wanted to know the ending, which ended up being a bit disappointing IMO.

Reactions: 2 users
Stayed up until 2AM to finish reading mockingjay and I have to say I'm kind of disappointed by the ending. Also I think that this book was really way too long, it really didn't need to be that long to finish the story and after a while I just got annoyed because I just wanted to know the ending, which ended up being a bit disappointing IMO.
Agreed on all accounts. For me, the constant whining didn't help as well...