RAVE HERE thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So I had to bring the pup in today to get a follow up cult/sens and I was really worried about the cost. I brought her to the vet I used to work for and he is really really stingy and never even gave the employees discounts so I was worried, but since they know her history the best, I figured it would be the best place to bring her. I was ready for my $225 bill and they said $40 :eek::eek:. I haven't been that grateful about something in a long time lol.
THEN he told me to bring in all of that amoxi/clav that I paid for and couldn't return, and he would buy it back from me :eek::eek:.
He did take a few shots at me for choosing FL though. ;) He is a gator grad and we always had it out between UF and FSU.
So happy he did that for me today though. It really meant a lot to me. :love:

Members don't see this ad.

So I had to bring the pup in today to get a follow up cult/sens and I was really worried about the cost. I brought her to the vet I used to work for and he is really really stingy and never even gave the employees discounts so I was worried, but since they know her history the best, I figured it would be the best place to bring her. I was ready for my $225 bill and they said $40 :eek::eek:. I haven't been that grateful about something in a long time lol.
THEN he told me to bring in all of that amoxi/clav that I paid for and couldn't return, and he would buy it back from me :eek::eek:.
He did take a few shots at me for choosing FL though. ;) He is a gator grad and we always had it out between UF and FSU.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Score!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

That's so nice.

Members don't see this ad :)
So this may be absolutely crazy, but a guy I haven't seen in 3 years is flying out here tomorrow just to see me. I met him one summer when I worked at a camp (he was the only male member of horseback staff). I thought he was adorable, but I had a boyfriend. He had a massive crush on me, but I had a boyfriend. We started talking on facebook occasionally in January and then this summer we started skyping. He saved up money and bought a plane ticket to be here for my birthday. So we'll see how this goes. But I'm really excited. We've been skyping about 2 hours a night for the past month and a half or so.

I hope you'll have a good time with him here and that it works out the way you hope it will! :xf: :)

We'll see what happens. He's pretty serious about wanting to date me, but he's army and about to leave for training and such. But gosh darn it, I really like him

We'll see what happens. He's pretty serious about wanting to date me, but he's army and about to leave for training and such. But gosh darn it, I really like him

He sounds like a good guy, but man it's hard when they leave. Mine isn't in the army but moved back to Mexico and gosh, I miss him a lot.

So this may be absolutely crazy, but a guy I haven't seen in 3 years is flying out here tomorrow just to see me. I met him one summer when I worked at a camp (he was the only male member of horseback staff). I thought he was adorable, but I had a boyfriend. He had a massive crush on me, but I had a boyfriend. We started talking on facebook occasionally in January and then this summer we started skyping. He saved up money and bought a plane ticket to be here for my birthday. So we'll see how this goes. But I'm really excited. We've been skyping about 2 hours a night for the past month and a half or so.

Not gonna lie, that sounds really fun and exciting :)
tumblr_m7y3c9uIrW1rpx6m6.gif

He obviously likes you too. :love: I dealt with deployments and trainings and it's not all that bad (depends where obviously) but it depends on the people in the relationship. Don't let it deter you though. You never know :idea:

:biglove:

My mom just surprised me with lunch from my favorite place that I only get once or twice a year!!!

:biglove:

Haha... he's kinda cocky. Asked me if I'd put any thought into what I want from my last first kiss...

Members don't see this ad :)
It was cute

A big D'awwwwwww then. :love:

There is no store close to my house to buy Mexican phone cards, so I was worried about not always being able to call him if I need/want to. My brother just reminded me about paying a bit on Skype and that I can call him that way. It's much easier than with phone cards and I think a bit cheaper, too. Yay for being able to call him now!

:laugh: :love:

I LOVE that I can cook. Delicious dinners are even better when I'm the one who made them.

I'm gonna be a TA next fall. Apparently my advisor has already decided that last year. :laugh: I'm taking his repro class and if I like it, that's where I will TA.

i dont normally have anything to post my self here, but...

I got an A- in Biochem ... I really could have used an A, but I will take what I can get... GPA is moving up :D:D

Thanks for all the encouragement :highfive: from fellow SDNers, i meant a lot.

Now, i just have to move to Portland, OR, retake the GRE again :scared:, and re write my applications (Ophf, I just make my VMCAS account an hour ago :eek:).

I got an A- in Biochem ... I really could have used an A, but I will take what I can get... GPA is moving up :D:D

Now, i just have to move to Portland, OR, retake the GRE again :scared:, and re write my applications (Ophf, I just make my VMCAS account an hour ago :eek:).

Way to go!!! Last year, I made my VMCAS account in September....

So awesome V! I know you have worked really hard for that! Good for you! :highfive:

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1343746952611.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 52
8 MORE DAYS AT MY JOB WITH DISGRUNTLED-TINY-HAND-MAN!!!!

seriously soooooo excited!!!

Yay Virginger!!!! I am so happy for you!!

House shopping tomorrow.

Also, conversation with one of my favorite clients today.
Client: so why are you leaving?
Me: Well, it wasn't entirely by choice but one of the doctors here and I see things very differently medicine wise and it just wasn't working out
Client: You don't have to say anything else about it, I know exactly who you're talking about and why.
Me: Well, you know everyone has different styles
Client: She's a b****.
Me: I wouldn't say it like that
Client: I would because I can and she is
:laugh:

Another client of mine asked who he could complain at about the move when he found out today.

Your clients love you and I hope many of them will follow you! :)

that client already drives 30 mins to see me and told me that another 30 mins was nothing. even after her husband was like :eek:

I would, too. I don't have a choice in who to take my guide dog to, but once I do have a choice in where to take my pets, it won't matter how far to find a good vet for them.

that client already drives 30 mins to see me and told me that another 30 mins was nothing. even after her husband was like :eek:

:thumbup: I drove 1.5 hours to my favorite vet last week for my puppy. I had the time and really wanted to see a great vet. :cool:

Just got back from London/Olympics:love:Absolutely amazing!! Something I will never forget. AND they overbooked my flight home, so I got double upgraded for free to first class from coach...say whattttt???

Jetlag is winning this battle though. :sleep::sleep::sleep:

House shopping tomorrow.

Also, conversation with one of my favorite clients today.
Client: so why are you leaving?
Me: Well, it wasn't entirely by choice but one of the doctors here and I see things very differently medicine wise and it just wasn't working out
Client: You don't have to say anything else about it, I know exactly who you're talking about and why.
Me: Well, you know everyone has different styles
Client: She's a b****.
Me: I wouldn't say it like that
Client: I would because I can and she is
:laugh:

Another client of mine asked who he could complain at about the move when he found out today.

Awesome! :D

Army Boy is here and he's wonderful