Shark WWeek Signups and GAME thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
who says it's your game mechanic?

Or that we even considered anyone else's game when making this?
It just appears to be the lawyer role from my game from the write up and a couple other things, but I may be totally off base. Would be fairly well supported based off of several things thus far, but cheers if it's not that. If it was mine I would feel honored though, even if you completely disregarded mine in the making...

Members don't see this ad.

It just appears to be the lawyer role from my game from the write up and a couple other things, but I may be totally off base. Would be fairly well supported based off of several things thus far, but cheers if it's not that. If it was mine I would feel honored though, even if you completely disregarded mine in the making...
tbh, I dont even recall that role.

Hmm, I wonder why that one failed too
Perhaps another veto. Could that be true? ;)

The fact that I'm not around today to annoy you all
Makes me really sad, and I'm about to bawl

Members don't see this ad :)
Don't worry, a video will come in time
A game without a fun wolf brag is a ww crime

Reactions: 1 users
See, this is why I honestly wouldn't be surprised if there were two protectors. Multiple wolves with multiple lynch avoidances means there must be a way to keep the villagers from losing too many numbers during the nights.

Though it does not explain why one protector would be told that kaydubs was saved from an attack and the other would be told that their protection was not needed. Maybe one sent in their action first, so theirs was used to protect kaydubs, and therefore the other's protection was unnecessary?

I'm just throwing ideas out there. I could easily see STL's role being a wolfy one (would be quite convenient for the wolves to know some of what the villagers know) and i suppose they could have converted kaydubs.

Nobody dies overnight

Player list
Arctic Ocean

1. Kaydubs - Great White Shark
2. Lupin - Common Sawshark
3. LIS
4. devyn - polar bear
5. nohika- Basking Shark
6. Mad Jack

Pacific Ocean
1. FS
2. hedgie
3. Orca2011 - Hammerhead Shark
4. cuitlamiztli
5. Kpowell - Sand Tiger Shark

Atlantic Ocean
1. cocoa - Whale shark
2. Gwen- Thresher Shark

3. swings
4. VetAsh - Blacktip Reef Shark

Indian Ocean
1. Jamr0ckin - Whitetip Reef Shark
2. FFM
3. Cyndia - Sea Turtle
4. BI

Southern Ocean
1. WildZoo
2. SummerTheLynx
3. WillowLeaf
5. Resolute Mike - The Leopard shark

Lynch deadline 11 pm eastern

Members don't see this ad :)
Any particular reason we're going after FS? Do we think Willow might be the alpha?

FS is definitely a wolf if the info I have is correct. WL may or may not be an alpha (I think she could alter the outcome of one lynch, because an alpha on top of a triple lynch avoidance is absurd) but I'd rather go after a sure shot and then take her down on the off chance she is an alpha.

FS is definitely a wolf if the info I have is correct. WL may or may not be an alpha (I think she could alter the outcome of one lynch, because an alpha on top of a triple lynch avoidance is absurd) but I'd rather go after a sure shot and then take her down on the off chance she is an alpha.
Works for me!

Lynch FS.

giphy.gif

I think it's funny how dolphins and sea turtles are the bad guys while the sharks are villagers ;)

Reactions: 1 user
My mood is a rain cloud right now because of this post restriction. ;) (I'm giving this post restriction my best shot, my apologies for my complete lack of writing skill.) Kidding about being upset, but I might be a quiet mouse on the thread today.

My mood is a rain cloud right now because of this post restriction. ;) (I'm giving this post restriction my best shot, my apologies for my complete lack of writing skill.) Kidding about being upset, but I might be a quiet mouse on the thread today.

wut.gif

As FS cackles and does some tail swimming, the sharks notice that while he kind of looks like them, he also tends to need to surface from time to time. So they circle him and eat him.

You have killed @Frozenshades a dolphin who could seer as a nurse shark

Player list
Arctic Ocean

1. Kaydubs - Great White Shark
2. Lupin - Common Sawshark
3. LIS
4. devyn - polar bear
5. nohika- Basking Shark
6. Mad Jack

Pacific Ocean
1. FS - Dolphin
2. hedgie
3. Orca2011 - Hammerhead Shark
4. cuitlamiztli
5. Kpowell - Sand Tiger Shark

Atlantic Ocean
1. cocoa - Whale shark
2. Gwen- Thresher Shark

3. swings
4. VetAsh - Blacktip Reef Shark

Indian Ocean
1. Jamr0ckin - Whitetip Reef Shark
2. FFM
3. Cyndia - Sea Turtle
4. BI

Southern Ocean
1. WildZoo
2. SummerTheLynx
3. WillowLeaf
5. Resolute Mike - The Leopard shark

Night deadline 11 pm eastern

Hmm so an unseerable wolf, a wolf that needs to be killed 3 times, and a possible lawyer wolf. I am wondering if this may be a no conversion game based off of the strength of the wolves...

ahahahahahahahaa

Reactions: 1 user