Sword of Truth WW - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Official Lynch Tally

epivet 2 - DVMD, Chillbo
WTF 1 - Vetash
98cats 2 - Ashgirl, UFO
Gwen 1 - 98cats
Allie 1 - FS

7/23 votes.

Deadline 7 PM EST

Members don't see this ad :)
RNG **lynch wildzoo** Always in the mood for delicious waffles, though.

He did it not only with the orca's but also in my clue game. I don't know how but he somehow included cuitlkeyboardsmash into the wolf PM even though she was not a wolf.. I had to add in cuitl as a wolf and add in a seer (WTF). Poor WTF, no one believed her.

Near the end I was madder than I have EVER been in a WW game :laugh:

Apparently I felt a strange tingle last night but it had no effect..... who was feeling me up? .... dirty feckers.....

lynch TV

unless more info comes to light

also I do not approve of LIS leaving this game

Official Lynch Tally

epivet 3 - DVMD, Chillbo, WZ
WTF 1 - Vetash
98cats 2 - Ashgirl, UFO
Gwen 1 - 98cats
Allie 1 - FS
WZ 1 - epivet
rojo 1 - WTF
TV 1 - devyn

11/23 votes.

Deadline 7 PM EST

Members don't see this ad :)
lynch TV

For the completely unscientific, irrational reason that you can't get 2 important roles in a role.

But I was killed three times in that game! I think that means I should get a chance to live for a little while in this game

lynch kaydubs because she is a dang sneaky wolf when she is one ;)

I think you ended up lynching yourself just to be over with it.. :laugh:

Now now, there WAS method to my madness. I needed to prove that my seering list was correct, and the lynch was between me and someone who I had seered as innocent, and it was endgame. It was a very angry hail Mary lol.

Reactions: 1 user
For now I'll go with my original RNG and lynch WZ. But I'm definitely considering waffling

Just left Half Price Books with the first 3 books of the series!

Reactions: 2 users
Official Lynch Tally

WTF 1 - Vetash
98cats 4 - Ashgirl, UFO, Cyndia, rojo
Gwen 1 - 98cats
Allie 2 - FS, dyachei
WZ 2 - epivet, Gwen
rojo 3 - WTF, FFM, TV
TV 3 - devyn, SOV, kaydubs
Kaydubs 1 - Allie
Swings 1 - magbags
SOV 1 - swings

22/23 votes.

Deadline 7 PM EST

Last edited:
I haz a sad people aren't going to give me the benefit of at least seering me and instead potentially lynch me d2... Come on, it's not like I'm a noob :( not a wolf either

Ugh, unlynch tv, lynch 98cats in defense more than anything now

I always find players suspicious when they are in lead with votes to be lynched and instead of defending themselves with role reveals or info or something that shows they are a villager they just go ahead and lynch someone else that has a lot of votes.

I am super impressed that we have only one vote missing 3 hrs before the deadline.

<3

I always find players suspicious when they are in lead with votes to be lynched and instead of defending themselves with role reveals or info or something that shows they are a villager they just go ahead and lynch someone else that has a lot of votes.
Well, I'm not in the lead, and I changed from one leader to another to prevent from going into the lead, and am only close to the lead because one person didn't like I'm a nerd, another didn't like my joke, and a 3rd made a defensive vote switch to me. I'm not going to overreact to 3 votes just yet, and I made my plea, if people jump on, I'll make my defense for realz

Well, I'm not in the lead, and I changed from one leader to another to prevent from going into the lead, and am only close to the lead because one person didn't like I'm a nerd, another didn't like my joke, and a 3rd made a defensive vote switch to me. I'm not going to overreact to 3 votes just yet, and I made my plea, if people jump on, I'll make my defense for realz

You were tied in first with 4 votes, that is in the lead, then someone switched from TV to 98 cats. After that you also switched to 98 cats to further put yourself out of the lead. And as Escalla said, only missing one vote, so almost everyone has weighed in and you were tied for lead. It isn't the number of votes you have that count, but if you are close to being lynched with that number and with everyone having almost voted.

I just find it odd when someone is tied in the lead (like you had been) there is no defense provided, just a defensive vote to another player. Even if the votes against you (on this first lynch) are not very any good reason, you still have the votes, you still were tied, you still made on a defensive switch instead of explaining anything.

I am not saying you are a wolf, just saying that behavior raises flags in my head.

The good part is that he is still fuelling the obsession.

Though #4 is still the best...

I saw that! And then I read that I should go back and read the series over but start with different books?

Trying to go back now and follow all the lynching and unlynching and relynching.

I only have 3 votes, just saying. Plus, I was the one to switch from tv to 98cats after cyndia did her first vote of the day, revealing that tv and epi, two of the other lead vote getters, revealed to her, whatever that is worth.

Defensive lynch voting has and always will occur. I hope I know how to defend myself when needed, you all seem to love to lynch me early, guess I'm building a new reputation, but not many other long term players have to face defending themselves day one game after game now... Not complaining, just meh.

I only have 3 votes, just saying. Plus, I was the one to switch from tv to 98cats after cyndia did her first vote of the day, revealing that tv and epi, two of the other lead vote getters, revealed to her, whatever that is worth.

Defensive lynch voting has and always will occur. I hope I know how to defend myself when needed, you all seem to love to lynch me early, guess I'm building a new reputation, but not many other long term players have to face defending themselves day one game after game now... Not complaining, just meh.

You have 4 votes..... go check again.

Yes, cyndia then voted for 98 cats, bringing 98 cats to 5. Then you did your defensive switch making 98 cats have 6 and you have 4.

It was tied though with 4 votes each.

Yes, defensive votes have always occurred, but I always find them odd and they always raise flags for me. I get it is only day one (actually day two), but someone has to get lynched. It doesn't matter if you are a noob or a wolf, or what day the lynch is, if you have a role and a villager role and your arse is on the line, a defense should be provided. I have role revealed very early on in games before in order to not get lynched on the first or second day. If you are at the point where defensive voting is necessary to evade lynch, that is also the point where role revealing should also start to be considered or something other than just "I'm not a wolf".

I saw that! And then I read that I should go back and read the series over but start with different books?

Trying to go back now and follow all the lynching and unlynching and relynching.

You mean like with the prequel, The First Confessor, first?

You could.....I think you have a greater appreciation for the history after you have read the first few (for the first confessor anyway). That's just my take though. Debt of Bones might be more interesting early.

And the last quarter of each book is always dangerous if you need to be doing things IRL.

Official Lynch Tally

WTF 1 - Vetash
98cats 4 - Ashgirl, UFO, Cyndia, rojo
Gwen 1 - 98cats
Allie 2 - FS, dyachei
WZ 2 - epivet, Gwen
rojo 3 - WTF, FFM, TV
TV 3 - devyn, SOV, kaydubs
Kaydubs 1 - Allie
Swings 1 - magbags
SOV 1 - swings

22/23 votes.

Deadline 7 PM EST
Looks like 3 votes for me...

A quick mod note: I've been editing the most recent tally rather than posting new ones.

A new one will be posted when we're on the next page.

I apologize for any confusion.

Thank you Jojo..
Someone needs to get into silly arguments with DVMD, and with LIS gone, I was worried my enjoyment of the game would suffer.
You are doing a fine job.

Reactions: 5 users